Earn 10 bucks a month Free! No Refferal notthing! Must Read!

Guide Created by cowcrazed

You will need:
  • A Paypal account(if you don't have one): unverified works
  • A NGE Manga account: get is Here<-Not a referral link
  • A z8 games account (if you don't have one)
  • This Link running 24/7(Not yet though)

How does this work

NGE Manga is a new manga site (started a week ago and only has 15 members) that gives you points if you to read manga and watch anime. He manages to pay you because he earn revenue from ads on his site. Heres the trick, you don't need to read the mangas, but instead, you can idle on the main page. Once you earn 1000 points, you can then use it for $10 paypal and use the paypal cash for zp.

Now lets start the tutorial.
  1. Make your paypal account. (if you don't have one)
  2. Make your NGE Manga account. get is
    Here<--Not a referral link
  3. Log in the NGE Manga. Change the password if you want to
  4. Run the 24/7 link in the "you will need" list. This refreshes the main page every 5 minutes.
  5. Wait 7 days. 4 days for 10k then 3 days for 10k (due to left over points)
  6. Go to the prize shop on NGE Manga and choose the $10 paypal award.
  7. Use the paypal account to buy zp and be happy :p

FAQ
Q:Can I 1337 hacks the site to earn 9999999 points?
A:Not suggested. Reason? This site is owned by one Asian guy in his basement so if you hack to site he may get overwhelmed and give up on the site. This is why i'm talking to you guys and not FoChon./tehe
Q:Why do you need auto refresher?
A:If you leave the site by itself, it will only register 1 point every 5 minutes and it wont reset this timer unless you switch to a different page on the site. But in this case, refreshing works fine.
Q:Will idling while i play crossfire make me lag?
A:I get lag spikes when i idle. BUT thats because i'm on a cheap laptop. I'm also idling on google chrome and the spikes only happen during every couple refreshes. IF you have a decent computer, you shouldn't get any lag.
Q:Your computer specs?
A:nxowuu.jpg
Q:Have you received the zp yourself?
A:Yes. I have made a prize redemption and i have received the zp.
2lb27pd.jpg
Q:I'm in Canada, do I have to wait 14 days due to dollar exchange?
A:Nope, you still will have enough money left over for zp.
Q:I wanna send points to you because you made my life awesome forever! How do I?
A:1)Click donate points on NGE Manga
2)In username, type "gokpgo"
Q:My moms a big meenie and wont let me leave my LAPTOP on. How can i still idle?
A:1)Go to control panel in the start menu and click classic view and then power options
2)Change the settings to this.
fwk4k7.jpg
3)Go to the "Advance" Tab and change it to this.
r7ru3l.jpg

If your still herp derping after this tutorial, leave your questions in th reply section and i will try to respond to them. Please remember this is my first tutorial and i'm doing my best to bring on this AWESOME idea! And you Gamerz Planet guys better not copy pasta this;)

Click here to see the proofs
http://ngemanga.com/forum/#/payment-proofs-2/

Comments