KeLP~ Jewish sea plant QQuit

KeLP~ Jewish sea plant QQuit

I’ve been hurt(not physically) for the past 2 years. My brother went to university. I was so close to him. In fact all my childhood memories I remember him beside me, was the best time of our life. I've found a substance to find a great time. And well this substance is called gaming. I’ve played games before but single player, anyways my very first fps I touched when I was 7 is counter strike condition zero (remember only single player). Before I met crossfire I played battle field 2, this game was fun but didn’t feel the same feeling as I played cs-cz. My next game was bf heroes- I was a beta player, this game is more broken then cross fireBR. For the past year and more I have been playing crossfire (a bit of cod6 but that game sucks monkey nuts) cf is an amazing game yet I know all the maps. Most of the tricks I still have a lot to learn from people who have been playing cs for more then 5 years, yet I’m still amazed of how well they play. I was supposed to be in a couple of leagues but the timing for me was just awfule autumn- I had to take a break of cross fire to get my marks up. WOGL- sleep over camp~ awesome time there. And last csn- well I am here now quitting xD.
Now here are the shout outs for the people who I played with. (It’s not in order it’s random)

Rob(NG2)- Rob you where there for the best time, you’ve helped me get my “honey”-Golden-ak, my favourite gun since bm coupon exchange came out

Deadlyones- my very first legit clan this is we’re I actually came to the real world of cf
Terrorism- The best cf player ive seen in my eyes when I went to D1, you gave me tips to improve my gaming <3

D (_D_) - I don’t remember how I met u but I’m hella glad I did, you’ve always been there
LoD- I was really happy going to a new environment of new people. When I first came I had no clue what to expect. When I was in echo-8 people kept on telling me “kelp why r u in lod, they suck” 1 week ago I said “hmm well they r fun”. But now I can see you guys turning competitively, I likey. Right now all I ask from u guys is to not kick me from the clan.

[SexystyleZ]- known as [R]eality then envious. SexystyleZ was nothing like envious it was a team of talented players who had a lot of fun playing and winning but then the clan turned into a pub clan :’(

Mercury- These people is the funniest guys I met to chill. There is Ryan, Ben, Konnix, Andre, Justin. I had an awesome time this summer on vent chilling with you guys (sorry if I forgot one of your names xD)

Moch- you are such a complicated guy to understand. One of the best sniper I played with in game. Thanks for letting me try out in teamMINT I did get cut, but I knew this day would happen earlier or later. Gl with the team. And the last thing I want to say to you is I hope my clip gets in.
There are many many more awesome people to name but people are already bored reading this I bet. Hopefully I can come on during holidays or school breaks.
My last words to any clan/team but im directing it to LoD. 1 or 2 people may carry the team but the s5 are the closet people that you meet in cross fire.I hope LoD stays for a long time

P.S. I will hopefully come back to cross fire summer ‘11
P.P.S if I get a new laptop ill probably be on the forums once or twice a week

Comments