Team Health Bar and BR server

I think a mini health bar would be nice so you can see your team mates health. If someone has very low health you would know and try to protect them. Also a BR server would be nice so we dont gotta see BR's hacking and lagging like crazy. You made UK servers but not BR yet. Would be nice for both of these to be seen in game sometime!

Comments

• No - People in this game don't know the definition of teamwork. Everyone is essentially out for themselves. There are no teams here, just groups of individuals.

No - Because:
    a) They don't deserve one.
    b) Z8 aren't licensed to host outside NA/Canada/UK.
  • Can people just GTFO with the BR server idea? Seriously, the search button is there for a reason.

The heatlh bar isn't necessary. This isn't an adventure game.
  • ..or better yet, make a hotkey button to bring up a screen that shows the status of your teammates. like a map or player list but it shows teammates only and there current
    HP & AP, and if there dead it says dead. lets say press the.. home key to bring up this menu.

like this,
    when holding down the home key this menu appears:

-TEAM STATUS-

player X: HP=45 AP=0
    player Y: HP=100 AP=100
    player Z: KIA (thats dead if you dont know millitary terms)

this might be a better alternative to heath bars..
  • MrRaZe wrote: »
    I think a mini health bar would be nice so you can see your team mates health. If someone has very low health you would know and try to protect them. Also a BR server would be nice so we dont gotta see BR's hacking and lagging like crazy. You made UK servers but not BR yet. Would be nice for both of these to be seen in game sometime!
    I see what you did there.. you just really wanted to suggest the server like the rest..;D but added another suggestion for back up;)
    SilverSil wrote: »
    ..or better yet, make a hotkey button to bring up a screen that shows the status of your teammates. like a map or player list but it shows teammates only and there current
    HP & AP, and if there dead it says dead. lets say press the.. home key to bring up this menu.

like this,

-TEAM STATUS-

I approve this +1000000 to bad they don't look at suggestions :D
  • SilverSil wrote: »
    ..or better yet, make a hotkey button to bring up a screen that shows the status of your teammates. like a map or player list but it shows teammates only and there current

like this,

-TEAM STATUS-

KIA is Killed In Action
    but it should show the HP of the guy when you look at their names(on top of character)