New Server Add

My suggestion is to add a server just for Brazilians, so we can play with a lower ping.
I know that the Crossfire is a game for Americans, but as you can see, the Brazilians increase more each day, in every room you can find a Brazilian.
So this is my suggestion, so I'm sure that with more Brazilians will come play Crossfire.

Excuse my English, I do not know if it was good ... I hope you understand

Att: Rambo_5 - The Best of Brasil !!

Comments

• Flame Mode: ON ( ) OFF (x)

Miami server is a good server for brazilian people, I think that's the one where you can play with a lower ping... And you have alpha.. Just please, stop comming to UK servers.
  • CF can only put Servers in UK and America(Ithink). Why don't you Brazilians find another FPS game to play a "Made in Brasil" game. You'll probably lag less there.

Or maybe CF should make an International version of Crossfire.
    But this CF is for UK/American people mostly. Thats why all servers are all on UK/America ^^
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    CF can only put Servers in UK and America(Ithink). Why don't you Brazilians find another FPS game to play a "Made in Brasil" game. You'll probably lag less there.

But this CF is for UK/American people mostly. Thats why all servers are all on UK/America ^^
    Don't exist Good FPS in Brazil ... but will be create a good server CF Brazil ... i think '-'
  • Don't exist Good FPS in Brazil ... but will be create a good server CF Brazil ... i think '-'

Why do you think? You guys mess it up.

Brazilians are the most disliked people in CF for so many reasons. Dont like the lag?...you can get out. Simple.

Also, even if they had a server, they'll flood the others cause they're so dumb. I just hope they get locked into 1 single server on something. This game is going to sh1t cause of them.
  • Kid, try using the search bar before making another pointless thread.

Z8Games does not have authrization to create a CF in brazil so instead they made the Miami Server.

• Why do you think? You guys mess it up.

Brazilians are the most disliked people in CF for so many reasons. Dont like the lag?...you can get out. Simple.

Also, even if they had a server, they'll flood the others cause they're so dumb. I just hope they get locked into 1 single server on something. This game is going to sh1t cause of them.

If you die pros Br's ... I can do anything ... you are a big noob, should be a fat ugly nerd and weird that is in the PC all day.
    Troll Web *********************************

Since you are a beast ... I have to mention that
    ***kk = hahahaha

_ | _
  • Even though they made an Brazilian server, you continue to flood alpha and uk servers.
  • Rambo_5 wrote: »
    If you die pros Br's ... I can do anything ... you are a big noob, should be a fat ugly nerd and weird that is in the PC all day.

***kk = hahahaha

_ | _

egnrish????

***kk = hahahaha

_ | _

You just make them look dumber, reta.rd.

Why do you say stuff about people when you dont even know em? Stop describing yourself k?

Brs aren't pros. So stfu.

• You just make them look dumber, reta.rd.

Why do you say stuff about people when you dont even know em? Stop describing yourself k?

Brs aren't pros. So stfu.

I met some pretty cool br's miami server :) but tbh the ones that are the major asses are the ones that complain about there lag & ask for an impossible server.

Oh Wait?...

Also Br's Are the most disliked race in almost every game they play.
    Don't exist Good FPS in Brazil ... but will be create a good server CF Brazil ... i think '-'

Are u sure? Combat Arms got a Brazilian version now a unstable version but still brazilian.
  • Sixty_7 wrote: »
    Are u sure? Combat Arms got a Brazilian version now a unstable version but still brazilian.

It's not unstable.
  • I met some pretty cool br's miami server :) but tbh the ones that are the major asses are the ones that complain about there lag & ask for an impossible server.

Oh Wait?...

Also Br's Are the most disliked race in almost every game they play.

Yeah cuz our community are big in every game and Brazil have 1 of ther worst and expensive internet connections in the world 1 Mb = $30 or more.
  • Sixty_7 wrote: »
    Yeah cuz our community are big in every game and Brazil have 1 of ther worst and expensive internet connections in the world 1 Mb = $30 or more.

They also restrict alot of games there that are known to be "Violent".
  • And the games they dont restrict end up being crappy because of the bs they cause. I dont get why they just cant play fair. Lagging isn't a good reason for them to start hacking/glitching.
  • KingstarKB wrote: »
    CF can only put Servers in UK and America(Ithink). Why don't you Brazilians find another FPS game to play a "Made in Brasil" game. You'll probably lag less there.

And Canada maybee...... uknow juz mayb cuz headquarters r there.
  • And the games they dont restrict end up being crappy because of the bs they cause. I dont get why they just cant play fair. Lagging isn't a good reason for them to start hacking/glitching.

True. So True.
  • The day that someone doesn't suggest a server for Brazil will be the begining of armageddon..

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.
  • MissWolf wrote: »
    The day that someone doesn't suggest a server for Brazil will be the begining of armageddon..

2012 coming soon..
    The day that someone doesn't suggest a server for Brazil will be the begining of armageddon..

thdf3412c7.gif
    -Haley.

armageddon1.jpg

Licensed By ...O_o :D
  • armageddon1.jpg

Licensed By ...O_o :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...lol.

That is all. x3♥
  • misswolf wrote: »
    lolololololol...lol.

That is all. X3♥

-.▀██▀
    ──██────(▒)(▒)
    ──██───(▒)(♥)(▒)...
    ─▄██▄▄█─(▒)(▒)..
    ───.───▄███▄...
    ───.──███─███─(▒)(▒)
    ───.──▀██▄██▀(▒)(♥)(▒)
    ───.────███───(▒)(▒)
    ───.─────── ▀██─██▀
    ───.──────── ██─██─(▒)(▒)
    ───.──────── ▀█▄█▀(▒)(♥)(▒)
    ───.──────────▀───(▒)(▒)
    ───.────────────██▀▀▀█
    ───.──(▒)(▒)──────██▄█──(▒)(▒)
    ───.─(▒)(♥)(▒)─────██▀█─(▒)(♥)(▒)
    ───.──(▒)(▒)──────██▄▄▄█(▒)(▒)
  • -.▀██▀
    ──██────(▒)(▒)
    ──██───(▒)(♥)(▒)...
    ─▄██▄▄█─(▒)(▒)..
    ───.───▄███▄...
    ───.──███─███─(▒)(▒)
    ───.──▀██▄██▀(▒)(♥)(▒)
    ───.────███───(▒)(▒)
    ───.─────── ▀██─██▀
    ───.──────────▀───(▒)(▒)
    ───.────────────██▀▀▀█

Its so pretty O__O ♥♥♥♥

You shoulda made it red though. <.<
    Its so pretty O__O ♥♥♥♥

You shoulda made it red though. <.<
    misswolf wrote: »
    lolololololol...lol.

That is all. X3♥

-.▀██▀
    ──██────(▒)(▒)
    ──██───(▒)(♥)(▒)...
    ─▄██▄▄█─(▒)(▒)..
    ───.───▄███▄...
    ───.──███─███─(▒)(▒)
    ───.──▀██▄██▀(▒)(♥)(▒)
    ───.────███───(▒)(▒)
    ───.─────── ▀██─██▀
    ───.──────────▀───(▒)(▒)
    ───.────────────██▀▀▀█

MissWolf
  • -.▀██▀
    ──██────(▒)(▒)
    ──██───(▒)(♥)(▒)...
    ─▄██▄▄█─(▒)(▒)..
    ───.───▄███▄...
    ───.──███─███─(▒)(▒)
    ───.──▀██▄██▀(▒)(♥)(▒)
    ───.────███───(▒)(▒)
    ───.─────── ▀██─██▀
    ───.──────────▀───(▒)(▒)
    ───.────────────██▀▀▀█

MissWolf

sdg'oasdigaj1zzdgjkalsdgls D: i love it.
    sdg'oasdigaj1zzdgjkalsdgls D: i love it.

xDDDDD Glad you like it :D
    My suggestion is to add a server just for Brazilians, so we can play with a lower ping.
    I know that the Crossfire is a game for Americans, but as you can see, the Brazilians increase more each day, in every room you can find a Brazilian.
    So this is my suggestion, so I'm sure that with more Brazilians will come play Crossfire.

Excuse my English, I do not know if it was good ... I hope you understand

Att: Rambo_5 - The Best of Brasil !!
    Get out. BR. Nub. Porra. F11. JAJAJA. SHUASHAUSHUASHUASHAUSHAUSHUA. Kika. F12 pro hekz. Quem Quer ZP? Quem Quer STFU?
  • SkyyWho wrote: »
    Flame Mode: ON ( ) OFF (x)

Miami server is a good server for brazilian people, I think that's the one where you can play with a lower ping... And you have alpha.. Just please, stop comming to UK servers.

What he said.