Error when buying zp from paypal...plz help!!

i was purchasing 50,000 zp for crossfire with my paypal account. I completed the payment, and then my browser was redirected back to the crossfire website. Here, it said an error had occurred. But my account had still been charged for the purchase, as said on my account. I did it again, trying to get 20,000 zp, which i was intending to get anyway, and the error came up again. Please, someone help, i spent £40 on zp i haven't got yet!! (I made both purchases yesterday) I know that it can take a while to get zp when using paypal, but i don't think that is the problem. Anyone else had this error when buying zp with paypal??

Comments

• i was purchasing 50,000 zp for crossfire with my paypal account. I completed the payment, and then my browser was redirected back to the crossfire website. Here, it said an error had occurred. But my account had still been charged for the purchase, as said on my account. I did it again, trying to get 20,000 zp, which i was intending to get anyway, and the error came up again. Please, someone help, i spent £40 on zp i haven't got yet!! (I made both purchases yesterday) I know that it can take a while to get zp when using paypal, but i don't think that is the problem. Anyone else had this error when buying zp with paypal??

I had same problem but my account did not get purchased...strange, never happened before..