Confession/Apology/Other

Comments

• Crevices wrote: »
    If you were completely sincere in your words, then I would forgive you.

That being said, those things are totally different, while cheating really can damage other people long term, hacking on an online game really can not.

Lol... This just made me lol. Your previous post was just rendered irrelevent because of this post.
  • doop51 wrote: »
    You obviously have never been screwed out of something you worked hard for because of some people cheating.

Love > material objects.
    You obviously have never been screwed out of something you worked hard for because of some people cheating.

I don't really think you can deduce that from just what I said, but you're free to think that way if you wish.
  • lknifE wrote: »
    I really do not appreciate autistic jokes considering my brother is autistic.

probably vair ugly to
  • SirHi wrote: »
    Lol... This just made me lol. Your previous post was just rendered irrelevent because of this post.

Please explain to me how it is, I would like to know.
    I don't really think you can deduce that from just what I said, but you're free to think that way if you wish.

If you "love" competitive gaming. If you put in 4-5 hours a night for 5 months, only to stand by helplessly as a group of people who are known cheaters rob you of what you feel you deserved, I am sure you wouldn't be so forgiving. ~750 hours is a long time to just get screwed over in the end.

It's cool we get it, you are a casual gamer and don't care if people cheat in video games. Some people do care. The same way you would care if someone cheated on a loved one, people feel that way about gaming and life in general.

Cheaters deserve to be stripped of everything they accomplish in life.
    Please explain to me how it is, I would like to know.

Mkay. Soo.
    You said we rage too much at hackers, but if hackers show remorse, we should take them into our arms and love them? That's like a person killing another and committing murder. If he cries and says he's sorry, the judge is not going to say that he's a free man. Same with hackers. For example, K0lby admitted the same, and the GMs never unbanned him.

I also seriously doubt that you'd forgive the person cheating on your sister.
    If you "love" competitive gaming. If you put in 4-5 hours a night for 5 months, only to stand by helplessly as a group of people who are known cheaters rob you of what you feel you deserved, I am sure you wouldn't be so forgiving. ~750 hours is a long time to just get screwed over in the end.

I wouldn't really care because in the end if I'm playing people who are cheating I know I would have won in a legit competition.

I might be annoyed at first but it wouldn't leave a lasting impression on me, hasn't in the past.

Also I don't remember saying I "loved" competition, maybe I did, I'm real tired.

At SirHi, you are using far to large a hyperbole.

Yes, a murderer couldn't possibly be forgiven but hacking is not even 1/100000000000 as close to as bad, there are some things you should forgive, and some you shouldn't.
  • xD I think he didn't think things through (Spl?) when he posted this. In-game, a bunch of noobs are gonna spam him "You send me hack?"
    I wouldn't really care because in the end if I'm playing people who are cheating I know I would have won in a legit competition.

I might be annoyed at first but it wouldn't leave a lasting impression on me, hasn't in the past.

Also I don't remember saying I "loved" competition, maybe I did, I'm real tired.

At SirHi, you are again using far to large a hyperbole.

Yes, a murderer couldn't possibly be forgiven but hacking is not even 1/100000000000 as close to as bad, there are some things you should forgive, and some you shouldn't.

That's fine if you're ok with being walked over in life. Some people don't have such a passive attitude. Isn't being annoyed the same thing as raging? I am pretty sure it is. I believe in punishment and penance. People don't deserve free rides.
  • SirHi wrote: »

I also seriously doubt that you'd forgive the person cheating on your sister.

I have a sister.. I would kick the dudes ass if he cheated on her. Idc if he is "Sorry". He'll have a real reason to be Sorry when I'm done with him.
    That's fine if you're ok with being walked over in life. Some people don't have such a passive attitude. Isn't being annoyed the same thing as raging? I am pretty sure it is. I believe in punishment and penance. People don't deserve free rides.

For things that are a big deal I agree, and I personally don't love getting owned by a hacker in a non serious game, if it's some kind of serious competition then that's no good, but when it's just non serious it's not too big a deal, just one game.

I'm not fine with being walked over.

What you call passive I call relaxed.

Also annoyed is something like "Gahhhhh, damn." raging is like "AFIKAFMKAFM OMG HAK" followed by incomprehensible garble.

In my opinion at least.

For clarification I don't have a sister, so what I say can't be taken quite so literally, I don't know from experience that I would forgive since I don't have one.

I would try to though.
  • Narficer wrote: »
    xD I think he didn't think things through (Spl?) when he posted this. In-game, a bunch of noobs are gonna spam him "You send me hack?"
    an you didnt think this post through seein as all tha people thatd pm him askin for hack dont use forum
    Narficer wrote: »
    I have a sister.. I would kick the dudes ass if he cheated on her. Idc if he is "Sorry". He'll have a real reason to be Sorry when I'm done with him.

yee blaad go mess him up wit some beast grammar
    For things that are a big deal I agree, and I personally don't love getting owned by a hacker in a non serious game, if it's some kind of serious competition then that's no good, but when it's just non serious it's not too big a deal, just one game.

I'm not fine with being walked over.

What you call passive I call relaxed.

Also annoyed is something like "Gahhhhh, damn." raging is like "AFIKAFMKAFM OMG HAK" followed by incomprehensible garble.

In my opinion at least.

For clarification I don't have a sister, so what I say can't be taken quite so literally, I don't know from experience that I would forgive since I don't have one.

I would try to though.

Incomprehensible garble is brazillian.... It makes sense to them..... Just not us. Either that or a 11 year old hitting his keyboard.
  • |D|GOD wrote: »
    an you didnt think this post through seein as all tha people thatd pm him askin for hack dont use forum

Something that you couldn't do...

A lot of people do... They just don't post.

And yeah. Whats wrong with MY grammar?
  • SiilenceR wrote: »
    Something that you couldn't do...

I don't think anybody could "merk" somebody with insane grammar skills.

hush.

You do capitalize "And" which shouldn't be done , ever.

However the things I can say about this are generally nitpicks.
    I don't think anybody could "merk" somebody with insane grammar skills.

hush.
    My point is, if it would be possible, you couldn't manage to do it.
  • i still dont understand why this guy would confess on the forums that he hacked before when we know everyone here hates hackers and mods can ban him

yea an they generally white people
    so generally cleva enough to search for theyr own hacks yanooo

BRs turks etc dont come on here to look at words they cant understand posted by people they dont care about

What's wrong with it? I don't know, you tell me.

kakakak
    You do capitalize "And" which shouldn't be done , ever.

However the things I can say about this are generally nitpicks.

O.O Capitalize And? So I should write it lower case

"and" for the start of a sentence... O.O Didn't realize that... Oh! But I can nitpick you.

"done , ever." Don't need a space in the start. Like this "done, ever."
  • lknifE wrote: »
    Recently I've decided that to become a Forum Moderator, the mature thing to do would be to turn off my hacks. If you've yet to notice, i've been using boxes. My apologies to anyone whose been affected by my unfair gameplay, but I am now playing legit.

Since everyones saying that Scar Light is a noob gun, I'll be switching to something with
    less attributes than the Scar Light, though it will always be my favorite gun. If you have any recommendations, feel free to post below.

Well my goal is to become apart of the Moderation at some point of time in the future. Therefor excpect to see me being nice more often, and maybe even slightly more active.

Anyway, hopefully you accept my apology, and wish me future luck.
    (written on my iPod Touch, so apologies in advance for spelling errors, or gramatical errors)

Just for admitting you hacked is kinda impressive, but if you have hacked in the game - don't expect a moderator/management position within Z8 Games.

@Staff have used hacks - Staff infact do not use hacks, unless they have seceretly but I highly dought they have. They do buy hacks, but the only reason is to patch them.
    yea an they generally white people
    so generally cleva enough to search for theyr own hacks yanooo

BRs turks etc dont come on here to look at words they cant understand posted by people they dont care about

What's wrong with it? I don't know, you tell me.

kakakak

Nothings wrong with it, except the debaitable (Spl?) "and".
    O.O Capitalize And? So I should write it lower case

"and" for the start of a sentence... O.O Didn't realize that... Oh! But I can nitpick you.

"done , ever." Don't need a space in the start. Like this "done, ever."

Yeah that was just some kind of error, I don't do that often lol.

Actually, "and" should never and technically can not be the start of a sentence if you want it to be correct.
  • SiilenceR wrote: »
    My point is, if it would be possible, you couldn't manage to do it.

a think yousa bitve a spack darlinn :')

shouldnt it be summat like

"My point is, if it was possible, you wouldn't be able to do it."

as a said before
    you can hush now kid
This discussion has been closed.