Report it is not !!!!!!!!!!Report it is not !!!!!!!!!!

So I no longer reports I let crossfire of hackers trying to be banned not even know -.- so I'm just ***** people money

because I have two times because players Out_Of_Ammo reports he used a hack and hit the account, it still give -.- so I no longer reports

to laugh tip top services

Comments

• the hack thing will never ends. n the they won't ban any hackers with zp on them.. they will make money from them...
    as for reports, just a litte juice for some dummys who thinks they will do something to the hackers..lmfao...
    as for hack programs ,there will be always or any patch, what we r playing here r all old patches. if u ever played asian servers like:china or korea. they got the newest versions of the game there.. so when a new patch for us here in us,which is thier old patch. so hak n bug programs r mostly from thier....
    unless z8games corporate with some anti hack device company's, something like steam.
    but i think it will never happens.cause it will cost them money.. they here to make money, hackers spent money, why will they ban them,it's more like throw thier incoming money into toilet n flush away.

hhahahaa
  • One of the biggest reasons we were unable to handle the amount of hack reports coming in to our system is because the reports often times contained information we could not decipher.

We respect our users ability to attempt to translate into English and work with what we have. However often times these reports would not even contain the replay file.

Reporting without the file is useless.

Because of this we have created our new system. This forces users to complete reports in a uniform way, despite being from different countries and speaking different languages.

That being said, if you have reported a player since the new system was implemented then it will take time. You are not the only person reporting. And since we've re-done the system a lot of old reports are coming in.

We need to get through those reports and then get ourselves back on our regular schedule. But we've banned more users in the last few days than we have in the last few weeks. So please trust that we are getting to them.

Hopefully google translate will translate that for you.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    One of the biggest reasons we were unable to handle the amount of hack reports coming in to our system is because the reports often times contained information we could not decipher.

We respect our users ability to attempt to translate into English and work with what we have. However often times these reports would not even contain the replay file.

Because of this we have created our new system. This forces users to complete reports in a uniform way, despite being from different countries and speaking different languages.

That being said, if you have reported a player since the new system was implemented then it will take time. You are not the only person reporting. And since we've re-done the system a lot of old reports are coming in.

We need to get through those reports and then get ourselves back on our regular schedule. But we've banned more users in the last few days than we have in the last few weeks. So please trust that we are getting to them.

Why not just do something about them, you guys know over 70% of the hackers are BR's....
  • SexyPollo wrote: »
    Why not just do something about them, you guys know over 70% of the hackers are BR's....

Yeah, ban any BR IP from entering. Say something like "Sorry, the content you requested is not available for your geographical region."

That will cut hacking exponentially.
  • Yeah, ban any BR IP from entering. Say something like "Sorry, the content you requested is not available for your geographical region."

yeah but the EU community has the same problem with PT's and Turks.
    we can just ban the PT and Turks from the game because quite a few are legit but the mass majority....... -_-..... no comment. lol
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    One of the biggest reasons we were unable to handle the amount of hack reports coming in to our system is because the reports often times contained information we could not decipher.

Good, maybe you will get around to my report from late Feb/early March :D
  • forever119 wrote: »
    the hack thing will never ends. n the they won't ban any hackers with zp on them.. they will make money from them...
    as for reports, just a litte juice for some dummys who thinks they will do something to the hackers..lmfao...
    as for hack programs ,there will be always or any patch, what we r playing here r all old patches. if u ever played asian servers like:china or korea. they got the newest versions of the game there.. so when a new patch for us here in us,which is thier old patch. so hak n bug programs r mostly from thier....
    unless z8games corporate with some anti hack device company's, something like steam.
    but i think it will never happens.cause it will cost them money.. they here to make money, hackers spent money, why will they ban them,it's more like throw thier incoming money into toilet n flush away.

hhahahaa

wow you really managed to let go an impressive amount of bullship. grats man.
  • to0lMunzta wrote: »
    wow you really managed to let go an impressive amount of bullship. grats man.

proof i am wrong than..
    show me someone who was banned?

fucck that . . . if u saying , i am wrong than just do proof it b4 u being an @$$ , or u can STFU .. be along....
  • Yeah, ban any BR IP from entering. Say something like "Sorry, the content you requested is not available for your geographical region."

Rockypwns wrote: »
    yeah but the EU community has the same problem with PT's and Turks.
    we can just ban the PT and Turks from the game because quite a few are legit but the mass majority....... -_-..... no comment. lol

chill?

Report it is not !!!!!!!!!!Report it is not !!!!!!!!!!
  • forever119 wrote: »
    proof i am wrong than..
    show me someone who was banned?

fucck that . . . if u saying , i am wrong than just do proof it b4 u being an @$$ , or u can STFU .. be along....

A known guy that got banned?
    K0lby for example
  • ooow so many report threads
    realy the way i do it is i basically stfu and play or leave the game if some hacker or even skilled player is beating me
    wallers dont bother me they are like rebels of cf, vip hackers are like wallers boss
    and so i say to myself STFU AND PLAY or leave and eat pie.
  • If you would like a certain user to be removed from Crossfire, other known as banned, then send a Report Ticket, with a Replay attached, and a little description of what they've been doing, what you've witnessed them doing, and their names.

I'm very sure that GM's wish not to read any report tickets that DO NOT have any Replays, or screen shots attached to them, as they cannot be certain if this user is hacking or not.

For the mean time, please leave the game, and find another. Soon patches will come for hacks, leaving Crossfire hack free, once again. You guys must not realize that patching hacks is not as easy as it looks. I had a decently popular low-quality FPS going, and someone created a hack for it. It was very hard to figure out how to patch it, so it would auto-disconnect the user, or just ban them. Give the GM's credit for trying at least.

Thanks guys.
  • Killomat, next time you play with that user, save a Replay, then send a report ticket in VIA website to Crossfire Staff. I'm sure they would be willing to ban the user for using illegal programs if you give them the right amount of information (replay, description, name, etc.).