whats wrong with this game ?

What is wrong with this game ? since a week or so i get dc a lot of times a day, and cant log in have to try like 4 5 times till it lets me in.Instead of fixing bugs, their number is increasing and getting worse, soon we wont be able to play anything just talk here on forum, hope this wont die also, then would be the end of metin, not that we are too far from that, as things go now.
Any gm or mod knows whats the problem ? and can give me an advice.thanks
See you in game....ya right :|

Comments

• haha

i know what u mean they need better game devlepers there bad at what they do just today they shut server down twice it was fine b4 they did the matince
  • Just chill guys. There is always some problems after a patch. It will get ironed out soon.
  • No it wasn't fine Lol they updated and then when the Nation war started all the Nations chat was one big Shout.....Like GMs see everyone Could see all Nation Chat.
  • Wow U banned 2 hackers nice
  • well befor they did matince it was not doing that this game will end soon i see it comeing
  • wow

the server is back up
  • nvm they still suck
  • I have no clue what you are trying to say.

Sorry.

Translation anyone?
  • Ever since the Escape Mode patch came, some several people experienced serious disconnections, (I am one of those people)...

jaja :(

Plus the Developers made useless, but fun patches... Like now. (Miami Server = No BR's).
  • miami server= no br's???? i totally disagree with that.. every room in every channel i go in, theres at least 10 br( out of 16) and some of them actually hack too.
  • XProPeiX wrote: »
    miami server= no br's???? i totally disagree with that.. every room in every channel i go in, theres at least 10 br( out of 16) and some of them actually hack too.
    omg Brasil is the biggest hack country in the world, Pei..
    No wai!!!
  • luffy99 wrote: »
    What is wrong with this game ? since a week or so i get dc a lot of times a day, and cant log in have to try like 4 5 times till it lets me in.Instead of fixing bugs, their number is increasing and getting worse, soon we wont be able to play anything just talk here on forum, hope this wont die also, then would be the end of metin, not that we are too far from that, as things go now.
    Any gm or mod knows whats the problem ? and can give me an advice.thanks
    See you in game....ya right :|
    Turn your hacks off. Tehee
  • what isn't?
  • iQuell wrote: »
    Just chill guys. There is always some problems after a patch. It will get ironed out soon.

I'll probably chill out if this doesn't happen to me for like 3 months. I can't even go in game, everytime I start the launcher the HGWC thing always stopped and it says "File is changed" or something.. I've reinstalled and redownload many many times.. ****.