PIMP My Gun Thread!

Comments

• LolliRoger wrote: »
    A M4A1 Custom/Advanced/Silver can kill 35 people without them hearing you. A MP5 Advanced can kill 40 even. All with a single shot to the head, all have suppressors, and all have a faster rate of fire than this weapon. So what's your point?
    1 Shot with the Mp5 is not possible unless they are damaged. If your taking the damage into account then any gun can get their mags worth of kills...
    Well 80 Damage with ONE shot, that is followed by another in less then one second with AWM accuracy is op.

OT: barretdragunov.jpg
    I have no want to add this to CF, it just looks nice.
  • Sigma1 wrote: »
    1 Shot with the Mp5 is not possible unless they are damaged. If your taking the damage into account then any gun can get their mags worth of kills...
    Well 80 Damage with ONE shot, that is followed by another in less then one second with AWM accuracy is op.
    Actually, you can kill with a single head shot, using a MP5. You should try it some time. Of course, its rate of fire makes it difficult to make single shots, but it can be done. Also, you're forgetting to take recoil into account. The higher the rate of fire is, the more recoil becomes an issue when spamming shots. So all-in-all, this sniper rifle isn't as overpowering as it might look. If you compare it to the PSG-1 Red Dragon, then its losing 10 in power to make up for the +1 in accuracy, the +5 in rate of fire, and its suppressor. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
    344pn3t.jpg
    (click to enlarge)

2mxhk4h.jpg

Power: 80
    Accuracy: 100
    Automatic: 20
    Recoil: 50
    Weight: 60

It has the power of the M700, The accuracy of the AWM, the recoil and weight of a PSG-1 or a MSG90, and the rate of fire 5 points higher than that of the PSG-1 Red Dragon. On top of that, it comes standard equipped with a powerful suppressor and a single zoom (X3) scope, making this the ultimate long range killer for the people who can aim. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png

nah, i dont like ppl spraying with SR
  • Munzta wrote: »
    nah, i dont like ppl spraying with SR
    With a rate of fire of 20, you can hardly call it spraying. It's more fast firing at the cost of your accuracy. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
    Actually, you can kill with a single head shot, using a MP5. You should try it some time. Of course, its rate of fire makes it difficult to make single shots, but it can be done. Also, you're forgetting to take recoil into account. The higher the rate of fire is, the more recoil becomes an issue when spamming shots. So all-in-all, this sniper rifle isn't as overpowering as it might look. If you compare it to the PSG-1 Red Dragon, then its losing 10 in power to make up for the +1 in accuracy, the +5 in rate of fire, and its suppressor.
    Oh no
    http://www.xfire.com/video/353d39/
    The PSG-1 RD ROF still keeps the bullets in a vertical line and they touch eachother so +5 ROF is not going to be that bad for that recoil and mind you that is with the PSG-1 Accuracy.. and the -10 damage STILL makes it a 2 hit kill in less then 2 seconds...so unless its less then 50 damage per hit (Which is dumb for a sniper) its going to be a 2 hit kill. (No counting armor)

g36adv.jpg
    G36 ADV, looks awesome but will not be in the game.
  • Oh no
    http://www.xfire.com/video/353d39/
    The PSG-1 RD ROF still keeps the bullets in a vertical line and they touch eachother so +5 ROF is not going to be that bad for that recoil and mind you that is with the PSG-1 Accuracy.. and the -10 damage STILL makes it a 2 hit kill in less then 2 seconds...so unless its less then 50 damage per hit (Which is dumb for a sniper) its going to be a 2 hit kill. (No counting armor)
    So what will the rate of fire of this gun do with the same recoil? It will cause the shots to move in the same vertical line, but they will be spread further apart from each other than with the PSG-1 Red Dragon, because the rifle has less time to steady itself before the next shot is fired. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
    So what will the rate of fire of this gun do with the same recoil? It will cause the shots to move in the same vertical line, but they will be spread further apart from each other than with the PSG-1 Red Dragon, because the rifle has less time to steady itself before the next shot is fired.
    Yeah because less then a 1/3 of an inch of spread is a big deal in this game.
    Besides a lot of people agree with me that it would be OP if added..
  • Yeah because less then a 1/3 of an inch of spread is a big deal in this game.
    Besides a lot of people agree with me that it would be OP if added..
    There were a lot of people that elected Bush, not once, but twice to the position of most powerful man on the planet a.k.a. president of the U.S., and see were got them. There are also a lot of people that, despite of all proof saying otherwise, still believe is one God or another. Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make them right, you know?

And yes, when trying to snipe a moving target at long range, 1/3 of an inch can mean the difference between hitting or missing your target. Heck, you're making a big deal right now out of a sniper rifle being a 1/3 of a second faster. So clearly the numbers, no matter how small, still matter.
    24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
  • Lolli hate to agree but it does seem somewhat OP D:

Its like a PSG-Red-Adv/Custom
  • Doltair99 wrote: »
    It doesn't look a thing alike
    Hes comparing the two guns ":S
  • Lolli hate to agree but it does seem somewhat OP D:

Its like a PSG-Red-Adv/Custom
    I agree that it is a bit more powerful than the PSG-1 RD, and that at first glance it does look overpowered, but when you crack the numbers, like I have, it comes down quite a bit. 24eb6zq.png
    Doltair99 wrote: »
    It doesn't look a thing alike
    Shush, newbs have no right to criticize regs. 24eb6zq.png
    Hes comparing the two guns ":S
    And "he" is still a "she" the last time she looked down the front of her pants. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
  • 24nnsro.jpg

Got bored, created this.

SR-25 with mounted adjustable ACOG Ranger scope and custom 10 bullet mag.
  • You guys seriously stop arguing, this was not intended to be an "I wish thread," however, if you want to post stats for your gun then what the problem?
    No, none of these guns will ever make it into the game, so why argue over some made up stats over a gun that will never be in the game?
    That's not the point of this thread. The point is to make your creations and show them to the forums.

Anyways, gun above me is sick! (lose the bayonet IMO) and so is yours LR :)

Keep em coming...without the flame.
  • If you don't know what Pimp my gun is, check it out here.
    http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

Hopefully this can get sticked or called official by a mod.
    Anyways, make your creation, load em' up and post em here. Feel free to explain what you did to your gun. I'll start things off.

g36cz.jpg

Added:
    G36K rail cover
    MP5SD Barrel (for silencer)
    Extended barrel (under rail cover)
    Replaced mag with a solid one
    Lowered upper receiver (rail)
    Rails to bottom of rail cover.
    Rail guards
    Sick paint

I don't think Crossfire will accept that since it has "Rail" in it's body. But it sure looks AWESOME. Best G36K Custom i've ever seen
  • 24nnsro.jpg

Got bored, created this.

SR-25 with mounted adjustable ACOG Ranger scope and custom 10 bullet mag.

Looks more like a rifle than a sniper, but it sure wins my vote (i love weapon-knifing)
  • Lmao! Idk? ive never used dis b4, Heres my pimped gun!

myweaponju.jpg
  • Lmao! Idk? ive never used dis b4, Heres my pimped gun!

myweaponju.jpg
    No magazine, no receiver, but it looks nice for a useless piece of scrap metal. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
  • If you're a sniper, you shouldn't need a good rate of fire, plus being in scope and habing an ACTUAL rate of fire leaves a decent amount of blind spots that the enemy can exploit.

Since the M700 and the AWM both go out of scope without QS, then a sniper can decently have the chance to recover, while in guns such as the DSR-1, snipers that miss and need to recover, you stay in scope for about one second, therefore allowing the person to shoot you.

Besides, you can't shoot for about 0.7 of second, i can kill two people in that amount of time with an AWM. with 2 bullets, not the one bullet.

So as snipers go, i don't like it, but it will be really good in this game. Make the zoom less lolli, since the DSR-1 has 2.5 zoom, and it's really awkard for me to use long range...

Sh1t, i flamed...IGNORE ME PLEASE T_T

Nice MP5, though i would like some bullets in it pwease ^_^
  • If you don't know what Pimp my gun is, check it out here.
    http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php

Hopefully this can get sticked or called official by a mod.
    Anyways, make your creation, load em' up and post em here. Feel free to explain what you did to your gun. I'll start things off.

g36cz.jpg

Added:
    G36K rail cover
    MP5SD Barrel (for silencer)
    Extended barrel (under rail cover)
    Replaced mag with a solid one
    Lowered upper receiver (rail)
    Rails to bottom of rail cover.
    Rail guards
    Sick paint

First of all that is G36C used by special forces NOT G36K
    And "he" is still a "she" the last time she looked down the front of her pants.
    I know damn well your are a "she"
    But was I talking to you? No. Is Smiley a girl? No...
    I would like it tho if you stopped being so belligerent...
    Just saying that ROF or damage is a tad too high and needs to be toned down is not grounds for flame walls.
    There were a lot of people that elected Bush, not once, but twice to the position of most powerful man on the planet a.k.a. president of the U.S., and see were got them. There are also a lot of people that, despite of all proof saying otherwise, still believe is one God or another. Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make them right, you know?

And yes, when trying to snipe a moving target at long range, 1/3 of an inch can mean the difference between hitting or missing your target. Heck, you're making a big deal right now out of a sniper rifle being a 1/3 of a second faster. So clearly the numbers, no matter how small, still matter.
    24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png

Actually, Depending on which Bush we're talking about here, the first one, first time, had LESS Votes actually, but because of what REALLY happens to decide, they made it look like more. And Not to mention, but within all the votes, because we're humans, and human error, there is no doubt some were counted wrong. But in all the meat and potatoes, He had less votes, but the actual people who voted.
  • DarKBLad3r wrote: »
    First of all that is G36C used by special forces NOT G36K
    Don't let the top rail fool ya, for it's the length of the barrel that either makes it a G36C or a G36K. In this case its definitely a G36K. He just took the scope off and gave it the G36C top rail. 24eb6zq.png
    I know damn well your are a "she"
    But was I talking to you? No. Is Smiley a girl? No...
    I would like it tho if you stopped being so belligerent...
    Just saying that ROF or damage is a tad too high and needs to be toned down is not grounds for flame walls.
    The damage was toned down. It was toned down to the weakest sniper rifle in the game. It I toned it down any more, it would be shooting 5.56x45mm NATO rounds instead of 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, and it would just be weak version of the M4A1 custom with a fancy scope. The power and rate of fire are just right. You just haven't done all the math yet, like I have, and can't see how it all balances out. 24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
  • let me introduce you my new uber l33t sniporz rifle

myweapon2q.jpg
  • I was watching Punisher: War Zone last night and I saw this beaut...

ddlrpt.jpg

...and it inspired me to make this...

2yug1md.jpg

kf5ukn.jpg

Power: 62
    Accuracy: 98
    Automatic: 0
    Recoil: 66
    Weight: 20

It comes with a Red-Dot scope that gives it that extra bit of accuracy, and suppressor to dampen the loudness of this weapon a bit.
    24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png
  • lolliroger wrote: »
    i was watching punisher: War zone last night and i saw this beaut...

ddlrpt.jpg

...and it inspired me to make this...

2yug1md.jpg

kf5ukn.jpg

power: 62
    accuracy: 98
    automatic: 0
    recoil: 66
    weight: 20

it comes with a red-dot scope that gives it that extra bit of accuracy, and suppressor to dampen the loudness of this weapon a bit.
    24eb6zq.png

33jjl9y.png

o

m

g

!