Help i cant logget in my account!

Hello dear team of z8games I'm from Germany and have a serious problem with my account! and although I can not I log heise Triac007 secret answer and can prove that, despite not existing, this is my account!

I have quite a few paysafecards where the transactional indicated id!
I can prove to you that this is my account because I paid last night to the European time with a paysafecard
Moreover, I have repeatedly written to support a ticket that I have forgotten my secret answer is yes, the real problem that I ask the GM `S not equal to close this account because I really have very many volume of money spent, it is close to my heart and I would need the support of not I can call you and which of course loads of free money, I would prove you can that this is my account hacked and it was stolen from me / I also have my computer several times to examine malware and observation he found nothing I realized also banned three times daily while I pray you give me a tiny chance to prove that this is my account!

please help me I can not even use the prefabricated system for such cases because of my e-mail is no longer present and the secret answer, I hope I help get it from me really at heart and it was also my purse easily

Comments