Signature pictures?

Forum Signatures/Avatars
Keep your signature/Avatar clean, no profanity, racial material, nudity, extreme violence, sexual content, or links to any other site that contains any of these things. Also keep your signature area to a size no larger than 500 pixels length and 150 pixels height total (This includes all images and text you use

So oke when peeps think of signatures the think of a signature with pictures
But it seems like we are not allowed?

I find that kinda stupid and ridiculous, the MODS,GM and all the z8games staff can put a picture and even more in there signature so why not give us the rights to put a at least 1 picture in our sig's like in the rules state our signatures sizes are 500x150

So why not let us put in some pictures we have

If anybody break the rules than the MODS can do there job by removing them and warning the user
Is it that hard?????

Most forum peeps here are mature and know how to follow the rules so just allow us to put in IMG code that is enough... no need to enable all the BB codes
there is a option to only allow img I KNOW FOR SURE I'M A FORUMER SO I KNOW IT....

it will give the forum a nice color and cheer everybody up YES IT WILL!!!!

P.s If you find any grammer problems in my engrish please don't tell me I DON'T GIVE A DAMN it's not my main language...

Comments

• Many want and have asked for this, sadly the answer is we can't have until they have a proper karma system back up and running.
  • Yeah but mods do work for Z8 and do not get payed very well.They deserve that.And they have enough work to do.
  • SPOPFreak wrote: »
    Yeah but mods do work for Z8 and do not get payed very well.They deserve that.And they have enough work to do.

Quoted for truth.

We will get them eventually, just be patient.
  • So oke when peeps think of signatures the think of a signature with pictures
    But it seems like we are not allowed?

I find that kinda stupid and ridiculous, the MODS,GM and all the z8games staff can put a picture and even more in there signature so why not give us the rights to put a at least 1 picture in our sig's like in the rules state our signatures sizes are 500x150

So why not let us put in some pictures we have

If anybody break the rules than the MODS can do there job by removing them and warning the user
    Is it that hard?????

Most forum peeps here are mature and know how to follow the rules so just allow us to put in IMG code that is enough... no need to enable all the BB codes
    there is a option to only allow img I KNOW FOR SURE I'M A FORUMER SO I KNOW IT....

it will give the forum a nice color and cheer everybody up YES IT WILL!!!!

P.s If you find any grammer problems in my engrish please don't tell me I DON'T GIVE A DAMN it's not my main language...

Theres only one thing that is not true;
    Most forum peeps here are mature and know how to follow the rules