Best sniper in cf ?

Comments

• I think we can all agree, that any BR with an AWP is the best sniper, hands down.

Gimme some.
  • Perez2395 wrote: »
    These trolls.....
    perez2395.png

Your not good, your a random.
  • you weren't "running around"

that was probably one of the worst excuses i have heard for losing a match that badly. you were losing by rounds at one point against lifeline, my team pops up... trashes on your team and doubles your rounds. I was shutting your team down.

dcaliber player?

1) Yes we were just running around. It was our first scrim on ceyhan as a team. Why else do you go to Beta Clan Server. We wanted to play a bad team. You really think I am just going to run out middle or run to b without stopping every round. You should probably watch the replay because I know you saved it just like the screenshot. I even told you guys to leave multiple times, but you refused and wanted to stay to scrim us. So then I began my month long troll, and the best part is. You fell for it.

2) Cowoncrack is where on our wogl roster? Exactly. It is sypes roomate and he wanted to get a game with us. Real serious scrim there, the guy has played crossfire 3 maybe 4 times. Hes a console player, not a PC player. Cool guy though, inspiration for LPK.

3) I suicided every round on purpose. My team needed to take an ego blow and I figured losing to your team in a scrim would be the perfect way to do it. You are going to call bs like always, but I knew if we lost the scrim it would end up on the forums. 0zz, myself, and a few others on our roster had our ego's way to high at that point in the season. Losing to someone like you (a worthless troll) and then dealing with the backlash is a great way to keep people in check.

You probably gonna say something along the lines of, "Dawg. every scrim in beta clan is up most serious practice. You are just making this stuff up about your team." I pull psychological stuff on my team all the time. I told them that it was going to be an 8 team playoff, and that if we lost once in WOGL-P we wouldn't of made playoffs. Sure enough it worked, coming into the last week of the season when they actually found out how many teams made playoffs they were abit upset, but it is whatever. That is how I run ****.

4) If you wanna play for real cash on client, I am sure WOGL could set up a match. How does $50 a player sound. I already pitched the idea once, and had a decent reception to it. You think we are scared of you, towerz, treni, gmo, and all those other terrible players.

Why don't you go to ETS and lan with ridic. It is coming up in what September. Hey it's also a WCG qualifier this year. You could put your professional gaming skill to use. Most likely you will go to the byoc like always and then claim you know people. Wanna know something funny? A friend of mine is on ridic's team. Ironic isn't it.

You were so excited when the cevo pro am tourney got announced. You made a roster to show everyone that you made it out of open. Classic. Little did you know cevo-a is actually OPEN. Remember when you said you were going to win that tournament, how did that work out for you? Cause when I said I was going to win wogl, you laughed. I actually came through and won. Did you even manage to get 5 players @ready?

I could get you on a decent esea/cevo main team in source, but it would be under 1 condition. You disappear and never come back to these forums.
  • played against Influenz hes nothing special
    dont know there are alot of good snipers
  • [SS]*[EroS]*

I haven't seen anyone better than this guy at sniping :)
  • You guys realize that doop doesn't snipe.... :|

I'd say deathstrke / 15 is pretty epic for my prepubescent sister (inside joke)
  • besides sniping in cf isnt even challenging

think about it this way.

If azk played cf, got an awm his first day, he would probably be the best sniper in the game.

but if a great sniper in cf played cs/css even for a month he would get facerolled even in pubs
  • I consider myself a very good sniper [ dont troll thx i didnt say im the best and im sure im better then u ] But ppl think some1 is pro if he record a video. In videos people record just when they do some combos or noscopes. If they would record a whole game [ with deaths 2 ] wouldnt be considered so pro.
    And idk who is considered the best sniper but i would say about clans tht good snipers you can find in: Care and Blind
  • iBlue_Fear wrote: »
    I consider myself a very good sniper [ dont troll thx i didnt say im the best and im sure im better then u ] But ppl think some1 is pro if he record a video. In videos people record just when they do some combos or noscopes. If they would record a whole game [ with deaths 2 ] wouldnt be considered so pro.
    And idk who is considered the best sniper but i would say about clans tht good snipers you can find in: Care and Blind

who are you
  • SirHi wrote: »
    You guys realize that doop doesn't snipe.... :|

I'd say deathstrke / 15 is pretty epic for my prepubescent sister (inside joke)

shhh i like seeing my name on these lists
    bapWolves wrote: »
    besides sniping in cf isnt even challenging

think about it this way.

If azk played cf, got an awm his first day, he would probably be the best sniper in the game.

but if a great sniper in cf played cs/css even for a month he would get facerolled even in pubs

azk is just a freak of nature
    there's a few people in cf who can awp decently in source.
    TiisSkill wrote: »
    15, Kaz, Minty, Doops.

im not even the best awper on my team, much less the game
  • doop51 wrote: »

im not even the best awper on my team, much less the game

I've been away for 9 months, don't remember much of who was up there. Just either have seen recently or did see those names, and I thought they were pretty decent. Your not that bad xD
  • Just to name a few: Shanalover, Minty, Me, 15, rpBigL. MRN seems to be pretty okay with an awp from what I've seen. And as far as other games go
    Markeloff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1vZWX5HrHQ
    Robban http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEIJ9ojZojk
    fRoD (not linking a video cause he annoys me)
    And oldschool k-sharp (Team 3D days) Nuff said.
  • lulzwut wrote: »
    Just to name a few: Shanalover, Minty, Me, 15, rpBigL. MRN seems to be pretty okay with an awp from what I've seen. And as far as other games go
    Markeloff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1vZWX5HrHQ
    Robban http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEIJ9ojZojk
    fRoD (not linking a video cause he annoys me)
    And oldschool k-sharp (Team 3D days) Nuff said.

RobbaN's not a top sniper, and he only awps on d2 now.

I'd say: markeloff and delpan
  • bapWolves wrote: »

think about it this way.

i find awping in css to be easier than cf idk why :/
  • on client drb
    off client slaya
    Perez2395 wrote: »
    I think I am one of them. You're not the best for just making a montage. You record every kill, not every death..... See profiles/ Stats.
    You don't play at a competitive level, and you are referring to pub stats.
  • Deathstrike is good, but not the best. Top 10, probably, though.
  • moch_D wrote: »
    an ACTUAL list:

I can't put it to ONLY 5 snipers so..
    Kaz, 15, Doop (although he's a hybrid), popZ
    Can't really remember anyone else.

15 is also a hybrid...
    Idedu wrote: »
    Deathstrike is good, but not the best. Top 10, probably, though.

Easily top 3. Easily.
  • I'm the best, because I care. /sarcasm
    Doop or 15
  • Still not seen a more talented sniper than Doughner to this day after 1 and 1/2 years of CF.
  • doop51 wrote: »
    1) Yes we were just running around. It was our first scrim on ceyhan as a team. Why else do you go to Beta Clan Server. We wanted to play a bad team. You really think I am just going to run out middle or run to b without stopping every round. You should probably watch the replay because I know you saved it just like the screenshot. I even told you guys to leave multiple times, but you refused and wanted to stay to scrim us. So then I began my month long troll, and the best part is. You fell for it.

2) Cowoncrack is where on our wogl roster? Exactly. It is sypes roomate and he wanted to get a game with us. Real serious scrim there, the guy has played crossfire 3 maybe 4 times. Hes a console player, not a PC player. Cool guy though, inspiration for LPK.

3) I suicided every round on purpose. My team needed to take an ego blow and I figured losing to your team in a scrim would be the perfect way to do it. You are going to call bs like always, but I knew if we lost the scrim it would end up on the forums. 0zz, myself, and a few others on our roster had our ego's way to high at that point in the season. Losing to someone like you (a worthless troll) and then dealing with the backlash is a great way to keep people in check.

You probably gonna say something along the lines of, "Dawg. every scrim in beta clan is up most serious practice. You are just making this stuff up about your team." I pull psychological stuff on my team all the time. I told them that it was going to be an 8 team playoff, and that if we lost once in WOGL-P we wouldn't of made playoffs. Sure enough it worked, coming into the last week of the season when they actually found out how many teams made playoffs they were abit upset, but it is whatever. That is how I run ****.

4) If you wanna play for real cash on client, I am sure WOGL could set up a match. How does $50 a player sound. I already pitched the idea once, and had a decent reception to it. You think we are scared of you, towerz, treni, gmo, and all those other terrible players.

Why don't you go to ETS and lan with ridic. It is coming up in what September. Hey it's also a WCG qualifier this year. You could put your professional gaming skill to use. Most likely you will go to the byoc like always and then claim you know people. Wanna know something funny? A friend of mine is on ridic's team. Ironic isn't it.

You were so excited when the cevo pro am tourney got announced. You made a roster to show everyone that you made it out of open. Classic. Little did you know cevo-a is actually OPEN. Remember when you said you were going to win that tournament, how did that work out for you? Cause when I said I was going to win wogl, you laughed. I actually came through and won. Did you even manage to get 5 players @ready?

I could get you on a decent esea/cevo main team in source, but it would be under 1 condition. You disappear and never come back to these forums.

1) it was our first time scrimming on ceyhan as well. fact is, we would have stomped you on any map you chose.

2) wow, we had players who hadn't touched the game since last year play for us. not a valid excuse for losing as bad as you did.

3) lolololololololol you didn't suicide on purpose. you just thought since every other team couldn't get picks on you mid like i could thus your entire team getting shut down of any chances of mid rotations.

4) on client? stop acting like i cheat. you remind me of the scum bag's that make up this community.

i never said i was going to win cevo amateur, i made the team specifically to teach people who were new to source.

ets is a five hour drive and i don't feel like taking my cbr600, not to mention one of my friends who usually drives us lost his car recently. this september isn't looking so good. good for your friend who plays for ridic.

5) wow, never knew i had to stay here 24/7 to make it seem like i am not dodging leagues.
    ..... wait, hasn't this game only had 1 liable league which started weeks ago?
    bapWolves wrote: »

think about it this way.

I quickscope kids like its nothing in 1.6 pubs broseph, only reason why people like awful sh!ttylimes kill me is because they abuse reaLllllly fcking gay peeks, a strafe peek with an AWp in cf is as fast as a speed demon, esea main in 1.6 is also not amazing btw, I understand why these awful source rejects think I roster ride l0l, but in source/cf standards its g00T!

MINTY 0UT ¥±®©
    Ps. I love posting on my Awesome droid phone,
    Pss. This took like 20 min with my thumb zzzz
  • Minty- wrote: »

I quickscope kids like its nothing in 1.6 pubs broseph, only reason why people like awful sh!ttylimes kill me is because they abuse reaLllllly fcking gay peeks, a strafe peek with an AWp in cf is as fast as a speed demon, esea main in 1.6 is also not amazing btw, I understand why these awful source rejects think I roster ride l0l, but in source/cf standards its g00T!

MINTY 0UT ¥±®©
    Ps. I love posting on my Awesome droid phone,
    Pss. This took like 20 min with my thumb zzzz

im not saying your bad at cs im saying alot of good snipers that only play cf would get ****d in cs. ya hear mOE?
  • DSR-1...

The people who are disagreeing to me or will disagree on my opinion, are probably people who can't handle a 5 second reload... nuff said.
  • 1) it was our first time scrimming on ceyhan as well. fact is, we would have stomped you on any map you chose.

2) wow, we had players who hadn't touched the game since last year play for us. not a valid excuse for losing as bad as you did.

3) lolololololololol you didn't suicide on purpose. you just thought since every other team couldn't get picks on you mid like i could thus your entire team getting shut down of any chances of mid rotations.

you had played ceyhan before, sype and his roomate had never played ceyhan. it was also one of sypes roomates first games ever. best part is, did I post screenshots of you rage quitting a port scrim after starting 0-4 T side, nope. You cried about a spectator and blah blah blah, lpk will never win wogl if they need spectators in scrim.

oops we won wogl

plus you act like winning 12-6 is such an accomplishment. to bad you can't 18-0 us like a good team. snsd devious and lifeline have all done it, why cant your ****ty team do it. you won a scrim, congrats champ. i win leagues.