which gun should i get?

After getting 200k GP off of a ZP crate (AK Scope) I would like to know which gun I should get. (I have about 230k GP now.)
I'm currently Staff Sergeant Class 3, but I need only approx. 1k EXP to become Class 4, so I would like to buy one of the higher ranked guns (when I get promoted) if they are better than the low-ranked.
Although I'm playing now for a while, I'm still not really good. My K/D-Ratio is about 0.6 - 0.8 and I normally spray rather than single shotting and bursting.
My weapons are (besides M16, M700 and the 2 HE grenades):
G36k
COLT1911
2 Smoke grenades
What I would need is maybe a gun with relatively low recoil and good accuracy, a usable scope would also be nice.
I also think it could be good to save 90-100k GP for buying SCAR Light and/or DSR-1 and/or RPK when I reach the rank which is needed for it, or just to have them left for any great weapon which will maybe come within the next few patches.
I wouldn't like to try getting something at the Black Market, because I've already wasted lots of GP there and did never win something except of 7 day guns a few times.

Edit: I've noticed that many of the really good guns require a lot of skill in singleshotting/bursting. Does anyone know how I can get better in it?

Comments