If ever in my life I wanted to kill someone it would be this girl.

Comments

• Why would you post this? Those were puppies.... PUPPIES I TELL YOU!
    But seriously... I would do terrible things to her... Well most likely throw her off niagra falls and get it over with... Then go eat some spaghetti...

smiley-not-face.jpg
  • Lammero wrote: »
    Vegans shouldn't be complaining about these harsh Malthusian population control measures. Do you have any idea of how many veggie-consuming animals does it take to sustain these little pieces of mammal shts at the top of the food chain?

THEY ARE CAPITALIST DAWGZ

Are they paying for their carbon footprints? - NO

IT'S CAUSING A HOLOCAUST OF HERBIVORES :mad:

It's all for the greater good of Gaia and the N'avis!

"Whee" indeed ...
    You shouldn't be ashamed of urself for doing things for the Greater Good.
    She should be joining Angelina Jolie and work for the UN :rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... GO F*** URSELF? how about that
  • WOW.
    I didn't expect that FROM YOU.
    Now , I'm totally disappointed.
    What she done is awful .
    I would do what Zuci said but a little bit moar painful (salt helps for it just put it on the cut and kaboom).
    This girl deserves a really horrible punishment.Not dying (cause people nowadays dont give a sh1t about animals as I see here).
    Emo..if we always say "there are worse things" beside actually trying to fix the ones that we CAN , this world will go nowhere.
    You guys don't realize that these animals actually DO have feelings and a soul and a little heart ?
    What happened with "Human's best friend is the dog"?
    And for the others that try to troll...Get ur mind straight , grow up , and get your butts out of here.I'm sick to see you trying to "joke" over this kind of things.
    You people don't realize that they suffer?
    You say "there are humans killed and you care about a dog"
    D'OH OBVIOUSLY!
    People do it with their hands , these dogs did nothing wrong!
    That's why there are so many wars because people want POWER and these animals want just a LIFE.
    That's why the world goes slowly to its end.Because people stop carrying about little stuff saying "there are bigger problems".
    Like you do in your exams...at first do the easy stuffs , the ones you can solve fast and you know them , and then try to solve the harder ones.
    But you people seem to care only about you(this is for some not all).
    Yeah the chickens die and pigs die and cows and so on BUT that's to survive.She didn't eat them to survive.She's actually so dam proud of her ....this people disgust me.
    I didn't actually watch the video , because I would start to cry , but I was reading the comments here.
    Emo...I'm disappointed.I thought that you wouldn't say that.
    Think about your problems , the ones you had.Would you feel better if someone told you "there are people with bigger problems than you"?
    No , you would feel bad.Bad cause people don't give a sh1t about your problem.
    And now go and try to contradict me , but in fact , you guys, are selfish asses.
    I'm done with this.
    ~Disappointed.

Agreed, animals deserve no place in cruelty, they want nothing but to have fun and live, I own three dogs (and have looked after 9 puppies) and I consider them the best pets in the world since the only thing they want is to enjoy themselves, not individual power like people would.

A puppy of that size would have only been a few weeks old, which has not given them enough time to develop the muscles in their legs to even run, they didn't stand a chance swimming. Drowning isn't a pleasant way to die, she killed them painfully on purpose.

And to the trolls as well, lmao, you guys really are heartless.
  • well it is of no use to kill someone who killed someone. like the poster before said - dangerous circle (see my sig)

you have to educate this person though. probably one will have to use very uncommon ways of education, since this girl probably is dumb as sh1t.

i think its a good idea to wake her up in the middle of the night. blindfold her, tie her up, drug her down to a level where she is not really able to move. just like a puppy feels i guess.
    then drive to a lake and throw her in there, just to give her an impression of what its like. pull her up before shes totally drowning, then let her go again.
    maybe repeat this a few times before you drop her off at her house again. i ll be willing to do that if someone finds out her address.
  • Its people like that, why we have animal cruelty laws. Hopefully she will be punished under the full extent of the law.
  • Kelathe wrote: »
    Its people like that, why we have animal cruelty laws. Hopefully she will be punished under the full extent of the law.

if the country she lives in has such laws......
  • As human beings, we have a highly evolved brain which allows us to make choices other creatures cannot. Any ethical person would make ethical choice.
    Every single person can survive on a vegan diet, and a skilled vegan cook can eat like a king too.

You're wrong, animal farming is not a necessity. The meat industry just wants you to think it is. Got it, sheeple?

Indeed.

He's not wrong, and neither are you. Opinions are opinions, respect them.
  • That's sad.
    BUT OMG LOL THE LAST ONE MADE ME LMAO.
  • WOW.
    I didn't expect that FROM YOU.
    Now , I'm totally disappointed.
    What she done is awful .
    I would do what Zuci said but a little bit moar painful (salt helps for it just put it on the cut and kaboom).
    This girl deserves a really horrible punishment.Not dying (cause people nowadays dont give a sh1t about animals as I see here).
    Emo..if we always say "there are worse things" beside actually trying to fix the ones that we CAN , this world will go nowhere.
    You guys don't realize that these animals actually DO have feelings and a soul and a little heart ?
    What happened with "Human's best friend is the dog"?
    And for the others that try to troll...Get ur mind straight , grow up , and get your butts out of here.I'm sick to see you trying to "joke" over this kind of things.
    D'OH OBVIOUSLY!
    People do it with their hands , these dogs did nothing wrong!
    That's why there are so many wars because people want POWER and these animals want just a LIFE.
    That's why the world goes slowly to its end.Because people stop carrying about little stuff saying "there are bigger problems".
    Like you do in your exams...at first do the easy stuffs , the ones you can solve fast and you know them , and then try to solve the harder ones.
    But you people seem to care only about you(this is for some not all).
    Yeah the chickens die and pigs die and cows and so on BUT that's to survive.She didn't eat them to survive.She's actually so dam proud of her ....this people disgust me.
    I didn't actually watch the video , because I would start to cry , but I was reading the comments here.
    Emo...I'm disappointed.I thought that you wouldn't say that.
    Think about your problems , the ones you had.Would you feel better if someone told you "there are people with bigger problems than you"?
    No , you would feel bad.Bad cause people don't give a sh1t about your problem.
    And now go and try to contradict me , but in fact , you guys, are selfish asses.
    I'm done with this.
    ~Disappointed.
    Didn't mean to hurt you ... But well. What I was trying to say, that people really don't give a f'ck about shiz wich ain't happening to them ... You know the "Oh sh!t dude, I'm sorry that happen'd to you. Hey, I'm gonna check out the pizza. See ya later." ... Prove me wrong? Sorry again to hurt you Nephy. Yes, I might be a monster, but life made me this way.

Edit: Allright, now I didn't want to do this, but well. Seems like I'll have to do a phylosophic talk.

Let's see in this deeper. I can't not agree with you Nephy, this is terrible. But I can't not agree that I can't help it. What do you want me to do? Go buy a shotgun and chase around the world for her? This is not possible. You know it as good as I do.

You might not have known what things happened to me, and to be honest, I don't even try to talk about those. Why? Because people won't give a sh'it. Horrible things might happen, there might be war, murders, violence, ra'pe. Those to who this doesn't happen, won't give a sh'it. Life isn't the beautiful thing that most see, no it isn't. I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if you think I'm a monster, yes I am. I'm not proud of it, but it's me. It's what I have become. You might be terrified because you saw this. What shall I be? I saw things in real life, that you won't see in your worst nightmares.

And yet, I keep on. Not because I don't care or anything, just because who will give a sh'it about how I feel? Tell me honestly Nephy, do you think that because of this video people will change their lifestyles and go serve Green Peace? They won't. Most of the people around here don't even know a thing happenning outside their everyday life.

Hunger. Depression. Poverty. Murders. War. Criminals. Psychos. Nuclear Weapons. Cancer. AIDS. This video you just saw. And so much more. And yet, people live on, as if they didn't notice. Human being is blind. It allways was, and will be. There isn't much care, the "love forever" often ends after a couple years of life togheder. The so proud "heroes of the nation" wich are "defending" their country in army are just people killing people. We can't change this world Nephy. Nor you, nor I, nor ANYONE in here. You are shocked at the lack of my reaction but ... What do you want me to do? Tell me?

I know I'm the "wrong guy". Allways was. But what else I can do? Do you want me to raise a nation of soldiers and exterminate war and crime in this world? First of all, who's gonna follow me. Second of all, did you think about the families of those people who we are going to exterminate? Or do you want me to launch a big world wide discution about animal cruelty? I'm all for it. But once again, who is gonna listen to me? Do you really think I can change something? I'm just one f'cking human. ONE. Among 6 billions. WHAT do you want me to do? I'm no one, and I mean nothing. I can't change things.

Yes I do feel, unlike you might think. I do feel and have my oppinion. I do rage against this girl. I do hate her for what she have done. But there are so many more other people doing exactly the same thing. And most important, I can't do anything against them. I'm just a kid Nephy. I don't have any powers. I don't have no money. I don't even have my own mind, I'm terrorised by nightmares and memories. But who the f'ck will give a sh't about it? WHO is gonna change things? No one. I can't fight the whole world alone Nephy. I'm sorry.

Yes, you can call me a traitor. I'm not proud, but I agree. Yes, you can call me a monster. I'm not proud, but I am. Yes you can call me names, I will TOTALLY agree with you. I am. And I can do NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I'm sorry Nephy.
  • Certain cultures believe that killing the sick/weak litters will promise future generations to grow strong.

Nothing wrong in this video. Its what they believe in.
  • ((STYX)) wrote: »
    Certain cultures believe that killing the sick/weak litters will promise future generations to grow strong.

Nothing wrong in this video. Its what they believe in.
    She threw like... 10 puppies in the river bro. The odds that all of them are runts from different litters is very slim.
  • How the hell should I know? I dont. Therefore im not going to argue.
    How the hell should I know? I dont. Therefore im not going to argue.
    Did you watch her throw all the puppies in there?
  • KillGod wrote: »
    Did you watch her throw all the puppies in there?
    How the hell should I know ----> That all the puppies were or were not sick.
    Ah ok. The probabilities are slim. Although I don't know.

Yeah well, I'm willing to bet they don't film it, upload it to the internet for kicks.

Also I highly doubt they screamed "WHEEEEE" while throwing them to their deaths, but then again, maybe they did.

In response to Emo's post (would quote it but it's obviously too long for that to look anything but annoying)

You have way too pessimistic a view point, hell you have Emo in your own name. You also shouldn't just say "**** happens" or "Worse things happen because people are evil"

Just because people don't talk about things doesn't mean they don't care.

There's a difference in war, usually it's two capable sides fighting, this is more akin to a massacre.

The mention of hunger and cancer is pretty irrelevant to this as well.
  • I hope one of those puppies survive, turns out to be some buff Doberman or something, and grows up, finds her, and throws her into a freezing cold river. Except this time, the dog dumps her in acid first.
  • Crevices wrote: »
    Yeah well, I'm willing to bet they don't film it, upload it to the internet for kicks.

Also I highly doubt they screamed "WHEEEEE" while throwing them to their deaths, but then again, maybe they did.

In response to Emo's post (would quote it but it's obviously too long for that to look anything but annoying)

You have way too pessimistic a view point, hell you have Emo in your own name. You also shouldn't just say "**** happens" or "Worse things happen because people are evil"

There's a difference in war, usually it's two capable sides fighting, this is more akin to a massacre.

You shoulda seen the /b/ responses... They were hilarious.
  • Crevices wrote: »

Here it goes.. WHY do people call me pessimistic when I try to be objective?

Are you telling me you would care if I tell you stories of people I knew who are now dead? Would you care if I tell you what I've been through? I don't think so. War .. Were you ever at war? Were you ever holding a gun at the age of 16, training in a military camp because the military want you to be usefull a little before dieing? War IS a massacre.

The mention of cancer and hunger has to do something in it. Those are bad things happening in the world. Just like the bad thing happening in this video.

P.S.: I have Emo in my name. Not because I'm this "OMG I'm so dark, so depressed, so emo!" that you people tend to see when someone says Emo. But because of music. THIS was irrelevant. Once more proves of the fake judgement and zero care people have around the world.
  • Wow, I cried. Not to mention I'm a dog lover..
    She's ******ed. Seriously, I will murder her. Track her down and slice her throat. Put water and salt at the wounds.
    And showing a video about it in 4chan? Even more dumb.

Poor helpless wiener dogs. (Or what ever kind of dog they were)

If this is to get attention it's even more ****.
  • That makes me sick.

If only I could say what I would do to that girl :)
  • And doesn't bother to really show her face.

If I wasn't a MOD, I'd probably say something and get myself banned lol.

That's freaking horrible.

I want her to suffer like that..

But the water to be fire.
  • What happened with "Human's best friend is the dog"?
    For the people who try to make this as a joke/post it as a joke.
    Grow up as neph said. This ain't funny at all. Suffering/killing is something to not joke about. The dogs only had ONE LIFE. And it was ruined by some ******** ******* girl.

Lost my respect for people said it as a joke.
  • EmoMunzta wrote: »
    Here it goes.. WHY do people call me pessimistic when I try to be objective?

Are you telling me you would care if I tell you stories of people I knew who are now dead? Would you care if I tell you what I've been through? I don't think so. War .. Were you ever at war? Were you ever holding a gun at the age of 16, training in a military camp because the military want you to be usefull a little before dieing? War IS a massacre.

The mention of cancer and hunger has to do something in it. Those are bad things happening in the world. Just like the bad thing happening in this video.

P.S.: I have Emo in my name. Not because I'm this "OMG I'm so dark, so depressed, so emo!" that you people tend to see when someone says Emo. But because of music. THIS was irrelevant. Once more proves of the fake judgement and zero care people have around the world.

You seem to think that all people are terrible and no one has the capacity to do good things, if this isn't the case you certainly don't show it, that's why I called you pessimistic.

Bottom line is terrible stuff happens, but people getting off on murdering animals is more disgusting to me then people being forced to war because of a mad man who rally's an army.

Maybe I would care if I knew you or you told me, or at the very least I would understand where you're coming from

Yes, Killgod I'm sure they were.
  • lbrettl wrote: »
    Lol at the one that barely made it in the river XD

Dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No.
  • Reserved for a response to Emo when I get time tomorrow.