Mouse button configuration

I was able to map my logitech g5 extra mouse buttons 2,3,4 in the past but suddenly it stopped working.
When i assign keyboard keys to my mouse buttons 2,3,4 in setpoint and i go into crossfire options and try to configure with my assigned mouse buttons it will not recoqnize my mouse buttons (nothing happens when i click my mouse buttons 2,3,4).
If i dont set my mouse buttons in setpoint to assigned keyboard keys.. then in options if i click mouse button 2,3,4 it will change to button 2,3,4 but when i hit save and reopen options they have changed to left mouse button (2,3,4 are then seen as left click).
Before this problem i was able to type a letter in lobby chat with my assigned mousebutton (e for defuse) but now it is not possible.
It worked before so why would it not work now. There are alot of players with the same problem

I tried everything (language settings keyboard...e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g).. wrote a ticket and was send here.

I rather have my extra mouse buttons working instead of pink hats,bunny ears,etc
also a big annoying thing is the option menu vanishing when someone: invites you,enters the room,leaves the room,not able to read chat when in storage....gawd

dont you guys see that these basic things are much more important than silly new content?
please solve this problem (preferably these problems)

thanks in advance

Comments