Caos in crossfire. Impossible playing!

Good Afternoon ^^ Well, hakers, hakers… the really game this to be destroyed. I say you for who. The proper administrators of the game are to destroy the game! But that nastiness comes to be this, not to banish the players? : 0 It has 1 week reported to a friend mine, used wal hak. I decided I report it, and he is not that it today continues to play and to give walshots? -. - ' e more, this month of August this to be a chaos, in all rooms that I always enter 1 or 2 wallers, but the measure ke the time passes has each time more hakers, I today was for a room (downtonw) where was all to waller (Incredible not???) Walshots for all the side, did not have only head failed (even in inexperienced players) and when we estavamos in way spectator the players did not disfarçavam, you to a wall the front and already so to aim in the head, when already they are in the exit, PUM HEADSHOT. This is a chaos! Z8 is to sleep! They only want money. it has 2 months was rare to see to waller. but now…. at last. As in the height of the subagames where it was all to haker! They make some thing because senão this game goes the life! EVERYTHING WHAT I SAID IS NOT LIE NONE! STOP Z8GAMES!

- [P]ro*Ultre] -

(sORRY my english)

Comments

• Seriously.. use Google Translator.
    Cant understand what you say.
  • That is awesome,and i agree with you 100%, about what i have no idea.
  • please for the love of the community. Please preview your writing to see if its legible or able to send the point out...

Hackers have been always been here ever since the computer has been available to the public. They wont stop anytime soon. You have to talk with the developers about anti-hack measures and to Z8 about putting out more patches so we can keep hackers to a bare minimum.

also, if you are having difficulty in typing in english. Use google translator and google chrome (it has a built in spellcheck)
  • ax0 wrote: »
    Seriously.. use Google Translator.
    Cant understand what you say.
    or yahoo babelfish
    furealz dwag, furealz
  • Good Afternoon ^^ Well, hakers, hakers… this game wil destroyed. And... who is destroy game?! The administrators of the game are to destroy the game! But WHY ADMINISTRATORS DONT BAN WALLERS AND HAKERs?: 0
    In 18/august i reported a friend, used wal hak.I report it, and today he continues play with her hak -.-' and kill with wallshots! And more, this month of August was a chaos, in all rooms that I always enter 1 or 2 wallers, will as time goes, all days have more hakers.. more days more days.. omg!! Today i was for a room (downtonw) where was all to waller (Incredible not???) Walshots for all the side, dudes not fail headshots. (in inexperienced players) and when we go spectator mode, the players did not forgivent the headshots/walshots! This is a chaos! Z8 is to sleep! They only want money. it has 2 months was rare to see waller. but now…. no coments!. As in the times of subagames all was using haker! Z8 do someting or this game goes trash! what I said above is not no lie!! STOP Z8GAMES!

- [P]ro*Ultre] -

NOw is more good english? :)
  • to be honest. That one is just as intelligible as the first one -__-

Z8 will do their job in placing punishments to hackers, glitchers, and others. But i believe there is alot of reports a day that not all can be dealt properly...
  • By taking a look at Ruim9's account, he's the leader of a BR clan.

Go, trolls!
  • By taking a look at Ruim9's account, he's the leader of a BR clan.

Go, trolls!

+ 2 or 3 w/e

Funny how the ones who complaining never spent time on the forum (1 post ftw)
  • It's called these people should try and either learn English (PROPER or BASIC English...) or get someone who knows it to translate...because this is just stupid to read. It makes ME feel like I typed it wrong and I should punish myself with something sharp...-__-
  • You complain about wallers, well for me wallers isnt a big deal, they still have to aim for you so me personally i don't realy care if the whole room is walling (unless its gm).
    Also most of the people u call wallers probably don't even wall, some camp, some know maps better than you and know what to expect, and some are just lucky.
    ( 25% of people you say are walling ARE walling, the rest ? well they are good at the game because no way is there that many wallers in cf, if there were im sure i would have noticed them and watched replays (in interest) but anyway, man stop QQ about wallers its aimbot, 1 shot kill and other vip hacks you have to worry about.
  • RuiM9 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon ^^ Well, hakers, hakers… the really game this to be destroyed. I say you for who. The proper administrators of the game are to destroy the game! But that nastiness comes to be this, not to banish the players? : 0 It has 1 week reported to a friend mine, used wal hak. I decided I report it, and he is not that it today continues to play and to give walshots? -. - ' e more, this month of August this to be a chaos, in all rooms that I always enter 1 or 2 wallers, but the measure ke the time passes has each time more hakers, I today was for a room (downtonw) where was all to waller (Incredible not???) Walshots for all the side, did not have only head failed (even in inexperienced players) and when we estavamos in way spectator the players did not disfarçavam, you to a wall the front and already so to aim in the head, when already they are in the exit, PUM HEADSHOT. This is a chaos! Z8 is to sleep! They only want money. it has 2 months was rare to see to waller. but now…. at last. As in the height of the subagames where it was all to haker! They make some thing because senão this game goes the life! EVERYTHING WHAT I SAID IS NOT LIE NONE! STOP Z8GAMES!

- [P]ro*Ultre] -

(sORRY my english)

2uic9yp.jpg
  • I think he already is using a translator o.O