Is it me or has CF gotten filled with..

It seems people are either noobs with lag or hacks or just dont give a rip if their teammate is hacking their ass off.

I cant seem to play ghost mode without seeing 2-4 hackers per match.. i mean come on.. and before you say oh your a noob. Standing still for the whole match up on the A side of spawn of lab and having a gr headshot you from the other side.. ya thats hacks, or having them walk into the room, instantly turn towards you in a quarter of a second and kill you.. things like that.. you cant say arent plain obvious chamming..
But what ****es me off the most currently is that no one seems to give a rip if someone is hacking today i even got kicked for finally getting someone to kick a chammer.. after he tracked me through 4 perfect bunny hops while watching me through the light in the center of A site on lab and then awmed me. I finally agreed he was hacking, he gets kicked and then i get kicked..

come on.. people either seem to lag,hack and dont care at all.

I havent seen hackers this bad on this game since gameguard got replaced.. Does z8 ban anyone anymore????

Comments

• GSGregory wrote: »
    It seems people are either noobs with lag or hacks or just dont give a rip if their teammate is hacking their ass off.

I cant seem to play ghost mode without seeing 2-4 hackers per match.. i mean come on.. and before you say oh your a noob. Standing still for the whole match up on the A side of spawn of lab and having a gr headshot you from the other side.. ya thats hacks, or having them walk into the room, instantly turn towards you in a quarter of a second and kill you.. things like that.. you cant say arent plain obvious chamming..
    But what ****es me off the most currently is that no one seems to give a rip if someone is hacking today i even got kicked for finally getting someone to kick a chammer.. after he tracked me through 4 perfect bunny hops while watching me through the light in the center of A site on lab and then awmed me. I finally agreed he was hacking, he gets kicked and then i get kicked..

I havent seen hackers this bad on this game since gameguard got replaced.. Does z8 ban anyone anymore????

Is it me or does it seem like your mad? You can't post something like this. 1. It makes you look like a fool, and 2. It's not going to change anything, so why post it?
  • Just to see if the community and staff actually care anymore. Like i said what ****es me off the most is that no one seems to care if half there team hacks.

I played this game from the start, you can say what you want but i do have the experience to tell when someone isnt listening to sound. I also used to have the skill[ a year without playing cf has screwed my aim majorly]

Also i simply dont care what other people think of me, you can call me a noob, and i can get the videos of me owning whole teams as ghost by myself with a knife. Ever seen someone win with 1vs 7? with them guarding the c4? killing them all?
  • Another QQ thread. I would care, but the volume of QQ threads these days far exceed the necessary amount to the point that I could care less anymore. Simple solution: don't play BL in Ghost Mode. Nuff said.
  • Blahhhhh. I liked the way it was long time ago. Even tho there were the speedhacks and long knifes, there were less Brazilian hack3rs
  • LtManj wrote: »
    Another QQ thread. I would care, but the volume of QQ threads these days far exceed the necessary amount to the point that I could care less anymore. Simple solution: don't play BL in Ghost Mode. Nuff said.

I am not QQ i am stating the fact that i notice more hackers then there should be.. Gamegaurd had so many hackers before they switched because they hadnt updated gameguard in like 3 months.

Honestly what is ****ing me off the most is a attitude like yours.. just dont play on that team. Its like no one gives a rip if there are so many hackers.
  • Yeah, many people state the exact same facts, but all the same we call them QQ threads anyway. I agree, but compare us to Combat Arms and you'll see how good we have it.
  • ive been playing combat arms recently too. they got the nx cheapness but i dont see anywhere near the amount of hackers.. and if people do hack most of the time they get kicked.

I mean come on I am getting kicked For getting a hacker kicked.

And ya i see your view of it. But is z8 actually banning anymore???

thats not even that bad, i've tracked people through bunny hops simply because i guessed where they were going
    and while u may think it 's a perfect bhop it may not be from another persons point of view,
    the final point is
    your a noob, if you stand in the light, ur visable, any half experienced gmer knows that
  • Thats not what i meant... i didnt mean in the light, he was on one side, and i was on the other. In other words he was able to see through the light in the center and still see well enough to track me perfectly through 4 bunny hops even if i made a mistake its hell a hard to see through that light.

And when i say tracked.. he watched every singe move and keep his eye on me perfectly.
    ive been playing combat arms recently too. they got the nx cheapness but i dont see anywhere near the amount of hackers.. and if people do hack most of the time they get kicked.

I mean come on I am getting kicked For getting a hacker kicked.

And ya i see your view of it. But is z8 actually banning anymore???

Hey! Check this out: "While we do want to take action against offenders, we need a video(replay file) that clearly shows the player in question breaking the rules. We will look into the situation, though we will not make any promises." -Reply from Z8 after sending an SS of a hacker busting himself.

^
    Basically contradicted themselves. I sent in replays regularly, still see the hackers running freely.

Hmm, I also noticed they changed their Web Form for reporting hackers recently, hopefully it'll be more strict? Oh well, I don't have much faith anymore until I start seeing results.

thats not even that bad, i've tracked people through bunny hops simply because i guessed where they were going
    and while u may think it 's a perfect bhop it may not be from another persons point of view,
    the final point is
    your a noob, if you stand in the light, ur visable, any half experienced gmer knows that

Through the light, not in.
  • hahaah..

understand what i mean now? you know how hard it is too see someone on the other side of that light? even if i made a slight mistake during a bhop seeing a slight flash through that light is near impossible.

and That is why i made this thread.. to see what other people thought about the number of hackers around.

And is it ironic that with as much as wogl does in crossfire, z8 seems to have so many hackers?
    hahaah..

understand what i mean now? you know how hard it is too see someone on the other side of that light? even if i made a slight mistake during a bhop seeing a slight flash through that light is near impossible.

That depends, did you reveal yourself before bunny hopping behind the light? In that case, it's quite easy to track/predict and I've gotten plenty of kills like that (and yup I've been called a hacker for it). Otherwise, it would be impossible unless the guy got extremely lucky.
  • Ok let me try to better define it for you.

I ran into a bhoped into behind the light and made a mistake when i did that one. I bhoped again and spun around enough as i did it to see him tracking my exact movements through all 4 hops i made when i landed at the end of the 4th he finished tracking my movements with the tip of his awm pointing perfectly at me and fired. I know for a fact i didnt make a mistake during those hops and 4 hops could of carried me out of the room if i had chosen to do so so simply guessing couldnt of done much.
  • I sometimes go days without seeing someone using a hack, then there are the days when I see at least one every other game, those are probably the days they release new hacks or something....
    As for banning, I hardly send in reports anymore, but I sent in one last night of an obvious chammer, I'll wait and see if anything is done about it since he is a ZP buyer and a butter bar.
  • Blahhhhh. I liked the way it was long time ago. Even tho there were the speedhacks and long knifes, there were less Brazilian hack3rs

yeah the hacks were worse just now theres so effin many
  • LtManj wrote: »
    Yeah, many people state the exact same facts, but all the same we call them QQ threads anyway. I agree, but compare us to Combat Arms and you'll see how good we have it.
    I actually did do this
    And i must say
    cf has it good
    in my first game in combat arms i found that someone was teleporting and killing my entire team with a knife
    this continued even though i switched rooms
    8 times.
  • qq;dr Lol i'm 2days active on this forums & evry1 is like qqing 0.0
  • Honestly from what ive seen, you play on the noob server everyone hacks on combat arms.
  • Crossfire is a Fail of Game Nuff said. if Crossfire was exactly the same as counterstrike but more graphic and modern, no one would be QQing.
  • Did you JUST notice that?

This ''br migration'' has been happenin' for a while now.
  • Ghost mode has always been full of hackers :9 that's the main reason that it's not as popular as it could be
  • yes its always had hackers, but constantly having half a team hacking????? This game is getting filled with hackers..
  • YEAH. . . I doubt you see 2-4 hackers every game. Maybe you probably just suck at ghost mode. o.o
  • Threads like these makes god kill kittens.

Bhopping isn't the foolproof way of not dying, since you still have breath and any good pinpointer with common sense would just spray in that direction.

Breath down doesn't work too, when it's not 100%. I've been accused hacker so many times by noobs now it's not even funny. i even got accused of using an AK to kill someone that was 10 metres away, and they said you couldn't possibly have seen me, since my bhop was perfect and such. You have sound and breathing at your disposal, why not use it?
    .. Does z8 ban anyone anymore????
    they say yes,
    my experience says NO!
  • I haven't played BL in pubs in 4 months due to the hacks.
  • WishMunzta wrote: »
    Just QQ
    just stupid spam from a stupid postcollector.
  • well the other day for- unnamed reasons i typed in hacks for and here is the list of what i got
    roblox
    crossfire
    combat arms

these are just the first 3 but crossfire is the second most game people try to hack, thats sad so then i typed it in on google trends
    http://www.google.com/trends?q=hacks+for+crossfire
    as you can see the trend has gone down and the most common languages are greek(malte jk) english and THEN Portuguese.

Interesting.