Getting rid of the problem.

Ok so I know there are people who are having trouble and getting extreamly aggrivated like me for the past few weeks, because of disconnection errors etc., and have even stopped playing CF all together, the reason for that is do to the fact that since ESC mode and the maps that came with it, are screwing up the whole game and causeing this problem I'm not really sure if very many people have noticed, but it's getting annoying d/cing in the middle of a mission. And I know the CF team made a thread that is said to fix these problems with d/cing and incorrect map info or w/e but I've seen that they work for maybe 10% of the players that are having this problem. So I figured out that it is ESC mode because ever since it came i've almost never fisnished a mission, and how i'm really absalutely sure it's ESC is because of the fact that playing on the clan server doesn't disconnect me, beacause ESC mode isn't on the clan servers. So i suggest getting rid of ESC mode and everything that came with it, it's not like very many people play it anyway, and most of the players I know actually hate it.

Hope you read this.

Comments