Winchester past and present. Not QQ. =D

First off I want to state that I fully endorse the putting of the Winchester-S as a GP item... I got it as soon as the patch started up, and I love it to death. Looks awesome, not overpowered, but can still get some nice kills if you can aim. However, a lot of people (like me) spent quite a bit of GP to get the original Winchester, and now that a premium version (don't deny its an upgrade, the pros > cons fo sho) is for sale in the GP mall it makes the originals kind of... well, outdated maybe? IDK what a good word for it is, but here's my suggestion:

Take the original Winchester out of the Tommy crate. This way the people who got the original can use their crate gun proud in the sense that "I had the Winchester before it was cool to have the Winchester." Yeah, it will no longer be available to new players, but they wouldn't really want to get it anyways now that they can get a scoped one. Make it kind of like the Tiger M4-Gold, where the people who got the short end of the stick at least have something to show for it. It's really not a big change, but I know it would mean a lot to all of us who had their rare gun made common.

TL,DR: take original Chestah out of Tommy crate, so the people who spent money on originals have something to show.

EDIT: 1337'th post, so it must be a good idea!

Comments