2»

Comments

• Im The REAL MUNZTA!

Nah jks, he is, ima fake copy! lolz

You're freakin' evil :p

I'M DA MUNZTAAA!!
  • i think what shouldve happened is this:
    M4 crystal- BP item
    Winchester scope- take away one of the axes at 50 coupons and put it there, while putting the kriss back at 80
    AK-74U- Gp item mall- gp black market
    RPK-Gold- 100 coupons OR take rpk camo out of black market and take the kriss out of the 80 coupon spot so you can have the rpk camo in the 80 coupin slot whhile the rpk gold is a zp crate
  • the characters are ridiculous. nuff said, other than that, i support everything u said, but maybe chester should be just temporary with an option to win it in crates
  • My review on this patch

In my opinion, this patch sucks a bit.

They placed the new weapons wrong (again...) and most of them are just w/e.
    The new MM map is really awsome, but the new TDM map is a total fail.
    And I don't really care about the new chars... They are cool, tho.

The only serious plus with this patch is the new "play together" and "invite" thing. This really impressed me.
  • Can a GM or MOD plz tell me why this happened?

Why Put The Winchester Scope in the item mall???

Its an Absolute Beast, Why not make it a GP crate??!! So the original is a GP crate? but the adv version anybody with 40k GP can get? Strange?

Anywayz, why is the RPK-Gold in BM crates, why isnt it in coupons like all the others? Why have a Camo RPK then a GOLD both as ZP crates?

If you ask me you should of done this:

Winchester Scope: GP Crate

RPK-Gold: Maybe bit more ammo and put as 100 coupon exchange.
    MA41-Crystal: Leave Kriss in BM and Put this as 8900BP!
    AK47U: Maybe GP Crate or Item Mall?

But the two maps and characters are great!
    :D

ppl spent like 200k gp on winchest then its put for 40k gp plus scope and diff design faillll
  • Wowzor wrote: »
    ppl spent like 200k gp on winchest then its put for 40k gp plus scope and diff design faillll

Exactley, u win the normal winny in GP crate now and its like, oh, uh.. dont really need it?
  • Can a GM or MOD plz tell me why this happened?

Why Put The Winchester Scope in the item mall???

Its an Absolute Beast, Why not make it a GP crate??!! So the original is a GP crate? but the adv version anybody with 40k GP can get? Strange?

Anywayz, why is the RPK-Gold in BM crates, why isnt it in coupons like all the others? Why have a Camo RPK then a GOLD both as ZP crates?

If you ask me you should of done this:

Winchester Scope: GP Crate

RPK-Gold: Maybe bit more ammo and put as 100 coupon exchange.
    MA41-Crystal: Leave Kriss in BM and Put this as 8900BP!
    AK47U: Maybe GP Crate or Item Mall?

But the two maps and characters are great!
    :D

Agree for everything except m4 crystal should be 50 coupons, not 80.
  • iTSPiCKl3 wrote: »
    i think what shouldve happened is this:
    M4 crystal- BP item
    Winchester scope- take away one of the axes at 50 coupons and put it there, while putting the kriss back at 80
    AK-74U- Gp item mall- gp black market
    RPK-Gold- 100 coupons OR take rpk camo out of black market and take the kriss out of the 80 coupon spot so you can have the rpk camo in the 80 coupin slot whhile the rpk gold is a zp crate

this is smart ^^, except i dont think m4 crystal should be BP because we already have m4 silver as BP. but a bp gun would be nice... we havent had one in a while..
  • Why Not put a permanent shovel in the 50 coupon part?
  • i think before they add weapons they should have a vote with the community on where to put it but... only certain players that are well known. this will prevent a lot of complaining.
  • Player vote would result in lots of arguing no matter what. On top of that, "selected players" would be unfair imo. Really, just letting Z8 do there thing and then have them watch us complain is probably enough for them to think about things for future patches.

I really feel like RPK gold should be a coupon item. 100 would be good. Gold weapons should be kept rare. Out of the three gold guns, only true RPK fans will get it, making it even more rare.

AKS should be a GP item.

Winchester scope...just take it out imo. Or should be a GP/ZP crate.

M4 crystal. Don't even know where to start. I bought it, and regret it. As far as I'm concerned, I m might as well become an avid M4 collector =\
    Should have +5 or +8 ammo. It should just have SOME pros over the other M4's for 80 coups bro.
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    I seriously feel they messed up with the Winchester Scope and the AKS-74U. The Winchester Scope should be ZP-4-days, while the AKS-74U should be the GP bought weapon. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

what she said
    100%agree

RSCHOLOKOV