movie...disscusion

Repo Men

good or bad?

i just saw it and i think it was quite awsome.

ending is brilliant in my opinion.

id 7/10 just cause of all the cliches but ending saves it

Comments

  • tooItooI Marquis
    nolifers wrote: »
    Repo Men

    good or bad?

    i just saw it and i think it was quite awsome.

    ending is brilliant in my opinion.

    id 7/10 just cause of all the cliches but ending saves it

    do you also watch sick movies?
  • to0l wrote: »
    do you also watch sick movies?

    what do you mean by sick movies?

    (name some titles please >:] )
  • tooItooI Marquis
    nolifers wrote: »
    what do you mean by sick movies?

    (name some titles please >:] )

    irreversible (gaspard noe films)
    the human centipede

    movies i wouldn´t reccomend to someone. i almost regret having watched them.
  • to0l wrote: »
    irreversible (gaspard noe films)
    the human centipede

    movies i wouldn´t reccomend to someone. i almost regret having watched them.

    lol i actually fapped to irreversible like 3 times
  • ok did i freak you out?

    i was lying...

    really, i was, i swear!
  • tooItooI Marquis
    nolifers wrote: »
    ok did i freak you out?

    i was lying...

    really, i was, i swear!

    nah, nothing can keep me from you!

    and fapped means....yeah ok i know...and you did that to the scene where the guy gets intimate with the fire extinguisher
  • to0l wrote: »
    nah, nothing can keep me from you!

    and fapped means....yeah ok i know...and you did that to the scene where the guy gets intimate with the fire extinguisher

    nah, just the long raep bit.

    its quite a turn on actually...

    i dont understand why the film is sickening tho... its quite...dunno...normalish... ive seen worse
  • oh but the human centepide looks cool lol


    i dont like the mad german surgeon with an obsession with siamese twins tho... cliche(sort of)


    and a bit of bad acting on the girls part to be honest...

    thats what i gathered from trailer anyway
  • moar sick movies!
    MOAR
  • Badass movie
  • tooItooI Marquis
    nolifers wrote: »
    nah, just the long raep bit.

    its quite a turn on actually...

    i dont understand why the film is sickening tho... its quite...dunno...normalish... ive seen worse

    hm its a taste thing i guess. i am more the romantic guy you know. i prefer not having to punch the nice ladys face several times until she finally gives in, by losing her consciousness. don´t know whats wrong with me
  • tooItooI Marquis
    nolifers wrote: »
    oh but the human centepide looks cool lol


    i dont like the mad german surgeon with an obsession with siamese twins tho... cliche(sort of)


    and a bit of bad acting on the girls part to be honest...

    thats what i gathered from trailer anyway

    believe me, you won´t pay attention to the bad acting after a few minutes :)
    the mad doctor is outstanding though. the end , you got to watch the end haha
  • to0l wrote: »
    hm its a taste thing i guess. i am more the romantic guy you know. i prefer not having to punch the nice ladys face several times until she finally gives in, by losing her consciousness. don´t know whats wrong with me


    lol dont get me wrong im the same, i just am used to seeing bad stuff in real life so i only find really really sci-fi kind of psy horrors sick. so if i dont consider it sick then its fapable.
    to0l wrote: »
    believe me, you won´t pay attention to the bad acting after a few minutes :)
    the mad doctor is outstanding though. the end , you got to watch the end haha

    yeah, i saw the doctor was quite good, just the girls were meh...and i dont like gore, i belive gore takes all the horror out of horror... (i sometimes like to eat while i watch a movie)
Sign In or Register to comment.