Cool Contract idea!!!

i have a great idea for clan member contracts. So when a member applies, the clan leader or leiutenants have the option of givng that player a contract for the clan. The player contract would have a set period of time the player has to stay in the clan(Can't quit until contract is up or until his contract is traded to a new clan). The player would be paid a certain sum of money for the contract but it has to be agreed on by both sides of the contract. I think the max should be 15000Gp and 6 months just to avoid players making 2 accounts and giving all their money to one account. So i also think other clans should be able to buy out a players contract so that player is traded to a new clan to finish the contract. Another thing that i think would be pretty cool to add(If you add all of this 1st) would be Clan leaders would be able to kind of make bets and the wager is player contracts. So Clan leaders or leiutenants Given the clan leaders permission (Some kind of thing u can add in clan management) would play a one Vs one and the winner gets the other players contract. Im sure there us plenty of problems in this idea but if you guys at z8 could do something with this i think that cross fire would get alot more players because the clan systems would be more organized and fun. Oh and also clan leaders should be able to cancel their members contracts (By kicking them) if they'd like. Also so you guys can make some money off of this Zp should be another method of payment. Members contracts can be set to no period of time needed and no pay, so pretty much they can join and leave when ever theyd like but also get nothing out fo it. so thats my idea id love to hear some feed back.

Comments