probleme with x-trap

Hi ,

The game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected

that the message on my screen i don't understand

Free avg antivirus

no firewall

I'm french sorry for my English langage

Please help me !

Comments

• If you look around the forums others are also having this error. We have already decided that it is Xtrap's Fault. Once they patch then we can all play again. Until then stop moaning on the forums asking for help when all u need to do is look around.
  • its pretty simple a program or programs are eating up all your mem usage that needs to be shared to crossfire thats why xtrap is giving you this message.

simple solution get 2 programs

1: ccleaner

open up ccleaner and on the left side there will be a spanner that says tools under it click this

next click startup this will show you all items that start up with your computer from things you've installed, what you do is turn off all unneeded startup processes then reboot your computer so the memory isn't getting eaten by other programs.

alternatively you can run gamebooster to close all unneeded programs but closing startup programs from ccleaner rebooting then running gamebooster is the best option

2. ASC - Advanced System Care

after installing this click care and let it run through and clean any errors and things, then click utilities

next look for smart ram should be the very last one in the list to the right open this up and click go this will give you an option to deep clean or smart clean due to ASC only cleaning tiny bits of ram at a time usualy the first time it free's up quite a bit of ram so running deep clean and smart clean about 10 times each to make sure you got enough free memory is the best idea.

i DO NOT guarantee this to work especially if your using vista due to the fact vista eats up alot of memory on everything all the time

this is just a possible work around for that xtrap error, doing the above things should make your computer run a little smoother/better even if it doesn't fix the xtrap error
  • Thanks

Thanks to Monkey_Master

TechSuppExpiled : I don't moaning , but i'm french and i don't understand everything that's all!

Thanks a lot Monkey_Master