Simple discussion: Things to think about

Merriam-Webster's definition of the word Fun:
  • What provides amusement or enjoyment

Why are there always threads and discussions that become so "serious" about the choice of weapons players use? I understand that the Competitive scene runs on its own rule set, which is geared specifically towards a competitive atmosphere. I get it, trust me.

I also understand that this is a Free-to-play game and that any weapon available is free to use without limitation provided the right amount of GP, ZP, or luck you have. Why do people have to conform to a certain standard in ordinary, public games? Of course I know about the the Scar Light/M12 issue of being overpowered and too easy to use. However, they are equally available and no where in any of Z8's rules does it state that you can't use them. So why not?

I have noticed in a more general sense, that the atmosphere in this community has become entirely too serious. As SilverSil pointed out, being able to have fun is part of the game. If you aren't having fun playing this game anymore, you shouldn't be playing. Life > Crossfire, 100% of the time. This should be about having fun and using the characters, weapons, and items the game has to offer. Unless you are here for strictly competition of course. In that case, you really shouldn't be complaining about things that happen in public games. Keep to your standards and everyone else will keep to theirs. There shouldn't be one standard that is considered the right one. It's a free game, get used to it. Have fun, enjoy the game a little. You might actually like it. :eek:

Fire away trollers and smart a**es

Comments