Do you people that play in east coast servers...

2»

Comments

• PuNkxy wrote: »
    5. I don't see how I'm terrible. Care to 1 vs 1 noob?

Hahaha...
    Crossfire... The only game where 1v1's matter.

iTwAsLulu wrote: »
    He is one of the best west coast players. If you don't know who he is, and you are posting on a west vs east coast server thread, then you can't really have a valid opinion of him.

I agree.
    Kid's amazing.
    One of the top snipers in WC.

PuNkxy wrote: »
    "One of the best west coast players."
    All I want to know is who he is. From what I know, I've never played him. Even IF I did play against his other main/alt, it was in a pub. I don't see how getting a positive K/d in like every game makes you garbage. But really why judge people off of pubs? All he is saying is plain out of ignorance. and..What do you mean you "had" respect for me? You don't anymore? Is it really wrong for me to say something back to a troll that insulted me out of no where that I don't even know and that I have NEVER played with(from what I know).
    and no one worships me. I couldn't care less about that. But when random *******s like Dinosaurus calls someone garbage out of nowhere in a thread that wasn't meant that wasn't meant to be flamed, it's something you can't just sit by and take. Well at least for me cause I'm not like that. This topic was just a question to the players that play in the east coast servers. It had nothing to do with skill, respect nor my clan.

Since you call him a troll...
    Successful troll is successful?