Relentless is back and Recruiting!

Comments

• You work that corner mark. Bring in that business!

Still recruiting, preferablly gm players
    Vent Must
    Mic Not necessary
    ---GM---
    1.5 kdr
    PP
    Bhop
    (Do both good)
  • 5odapop wrote: »
    You work that corner mark. Bring in that business!

Oh thanks >.>

Still recruiting! Off to work though.. in the pouring rain :(
  • I met two of there players in a pub and was top fraggin over them joining late. One of them rage quit too cause I kept killin him <3

Well, you didnt face me when I was in there, and our s5... ;o!

But I think I know who RQ'd :P
  • xKaitox wrote: »
    Well, you didnt face me when I was in there, and our s5... ;o!

But I think I know who RQ'd :P

If we get a few more GM players well play your s5 :)

(Who rqed :O)
  • Whysssssssssss not?

---UPDATE---
    The clan has been cleaned up even more.
    More inactive players are gone and so are the LoL players.

Relentless recruiting (Preferablly GM Players)
    1.5 GM Kdr
    Able to Bhop (Good)
    Able to PP (Good)
    Ventrilo
    Mic (Preferablly)
    No alts
    No multiclanning
  • 5odapop wrote: »
    Whysssssssssss not?

---UPDATE---

Love how they tried hacking our vent afterwards, pros for sure <3
  • I'm happy to get rid of about 9 players there that only ever came online once every other day for 2 seconds, then logged off cause there LoL players weren't on.
  • bump for teh clan and to get mark off teh corner for a minute to read this.
  • xKaitox wrote: »
    Why does all these people play LoL?

it was fun, but im at point where its boring, as cf got boring after while.
  • EightyOne wrote: »
    it was fun, but im at point where its boring, as cf got boring after while.

well if CF gets boring u can always look up dirty vids? or troll youtube :D
  • KMAshunz wrote: »
    well if CF gets boring u can always look up dirty vids? or troll youtube :D

Yeah it just got to the point where I come home from work to see more than half the vent playing LoL and I just said you know what, gtfo.
  • Yeah it just got to the point where I come home from work to see more than half the vent playing LoL and I just said you know what, gtfo.

Like a baws mark putting them in there place! GG Babycakes
  • Yeah it just got to the point where I come home from work to see more than half the vent playing LoL and I just said you know what, gtfo.

why didnt your LT's handle it and get rid of that..?
  • It was one of the LT's doing it. The other apparently "broke" his computer, most likely due to the things he downloads. So pretty much there was only 1 lt and me.
  • nice game today! Had a lot of fun, even if i was the only one. Trash Talk aside, i pretty much was the only killing at GR and BL lol they actually rage quited after seing me write rage for not being able to kill devilmark (heks man, kid is a beast O_o) so meh 3 vs 5 with our pings and there wasnt much we could do.

Once again, ty for the game and for the fun i had scrimming you guys. But srsly, less trash talk. From both you and my team.
  • Saranghaee wrote: »
    nice game today! Had a lot of fun, even if i was the only one. Trash Talk aside, i pretty much was the only killing at GR and BL lol they actually rage quited after seing me write rage for not being able to kill devilmark (heks man, kid is a beast O_o) so meh 3 vs 5 with our pings and there wasnt much we could do.

Once again, ty for the game and for the fun i had scrimming you guys. But srsly, less trash talk. From both you and my team.

But its so fun <3
  • I've decided I like chicken salad from Tim Hortons a LOT. o.O
    Recruitin' Still! :D
  • Saranghaee wrote: »
    nice game today! Had a lot of fun, even if i was the only one. Trash Talk aside, i pretty much was the only killing at GR and BL lol they actually rage quited after seing me write rage for not being able to kill devilmark (heks man, kid is a beast O_o) so meh 3 vs 5 with our pings and there wasnt much we could do.

lol yea GG. I give you props for not leaving till you were suppose to :)
  • Good morning! My computer arrives in two days!! Score. ^^' Still recruitin
  • Good morning! My computer arrives in two days!! Score. ^^' Still recruitin

2 days left of being able to beat the hell out of devil in games :(
  • KMAshunz wrote: »
    2 days left of being able to beat the hell out of devil in games :(

You better take advantage of it =P
    Make a grown man cry xD
  • Ok first of all I have to clear a few things up...Btw this is a free bump, because I would love to see your Clan grow. I have no bitter feeling by leaving.

5odapop wrote: »
    Whysssssssssss not?

---UPDATE---

Cleaned up? Most of the people who left...were your only good SnD players...besides Mark <3...Inactive?, we scrimed almost everyday, I'm sorry that we were not on CF 24/7 we like to play other games, and do other things outside.
    Love how they tried hacking our vent afterwards, pros for sure <3

Hacking? Lawl no...Brent just needs to keep his password safe...Same with Soda...because we know his also...or at least did...And all we did was change your name tags...We could have done a lot more...like bann everyone off vent...etc etc...But we new that would hurt the clan bad, and we don't want to hurt a clan that was fun to be in.

rolfwdwjfnwqfw.png
    I'm happy to get rid of about 9 players there that only ever came online once every other day for 2 seconds, then logged off cause there LoL players weren't on.

Really? Us "9" were the only ones really ever on ventrilo...and when we played LoL it was because No one wanted to scrim/ no one else was on. And It's funny because I believe you were AFK for like a week Mark...and sometimes you would hop on vent and the logg...Hmmm a little bit hypocritical don't you think.
    Yeah it just got to the point where I come home from work to see more than half the vent playing LoL and I just said you know what, gtfo.

"More than half the vent playing LoL" hmmmm so there was "9" of us...and thats more then half the vent? so like only 8 players were on and playing CF...when you have 40+ members I see how active you guys are. Not once did you ever say. "Hey guys wanna take a brake and scrim with us?" or "I really don't like it when you play LoL on my vent."
    It was one of the LT's doing it. The other apparently "broke" his computer, most likely due to the things he downloads. So pretty much there was only 1 lt and me.

Since when is playing another computer game considered offensive. You were never on during the day, and I get that you had to work. But having Soda as the only "enforcer" was a really bad idea. Half the time all he did was kick people from vent for doing nothing wrong.

I also like how there was no communication in the clan. Instead of the Leader "Mark" or another Lt bringing me into a private channel and telling me I have been demoted to a member...No I found out by looking at my Tag in ventrilo, and other members of the clan telling me. We never new playing LoL was an issue until 3 of us got banned from vent...2 "Cool Guest" and 1 member who was banned for being "Inactive" although he just scrimmed with you guys yesterday. There was no warnings given... Ohhhh 1 more thing...You bann people from your clan for playing another game, but heyyy when you actually catch one of your members Chaming in a TD match, and he admits to it...what happens? Nothing you all just laugh about it and carry on, but I guess that's how you chose to run your clan Mark, and I'll respect that.
  • Ok first of all I have to clear a few things up...Btw this is a free bump, because I would love to see your Clan grow. I have no bitter feeling by leaving.
    Cleaned up? Most of the people who left...were your only good SnD players...besides Mark <3...Inactive?, we scrimed almost everyday, I'm sorry that we were not on CF 24/7 we like to play other games, and do other things outside.
    Hacking? Lawl no...Brent just needs to keep his password safe...Same with Soda...because we know his also...or at least did...And all we did was change your name tags...We could have done a lot more...like bann everyone off vent...etc etc...But we new that would hurt the clan bad, and we don't want to hurt a clan that was fun to be in.
    rolfwdwjfnwqfw.png

Really? Us "9" were the only ones really ever on ventrilo...and when we played LoL it was because No one wanted to scrim/ no one else was on. And It's funny because I believe you were AFK for like a week Mark...and sometimes you would hop on vent and the logg...Hmmm a little bit hypocritical don't you think.

"More than half the vent playing LoL" hmmmm so there was "9" of us...and thats more then half the vent? so like only 8 players were on and playing CF...when you have 40+ members I see how active you guys are. Not once did you ever say. "Hey guys wanna take a brake and scrim with us?" or "I really don't like it when you play LoL on my vent."

Since when is playing another computer game considered offensive. You were never on during the day, and I get that you had to work. But having Soda as the only "enforcer" was a really bad idea. Half the time all he did was kick people from vent for doing nothing wrong.

I also like how there was no communication in the clan. Instead of the Leader "Mark" or another Lt bringing me into a private channel and telling me I have been demoted to a member...No I found out by looking at my Tag in ventrilo, and other members of the clan telling me. We never new playing LoL was an issue until 3 of us got banned from vent...2 "Cool Guest" and 1 member who was banned for being "Inactive" although he just scrimmed with you guys yesterday. There was no warnings given... Ohhhh 1 more thing...You bann people from your clan for playing another game, but heyyy when you actually catch one of your members Chaming in a TD match, and he admits to it...what happens? Nothing you all just laugh about it and carry on, but I guess that's how you chose to run your clan Mark, and I'll respect that.

One response as I don't feel like ranting on on a recruitment thread forever. You can't say "We never knew playing LoL was an issue", when you were a Lieutenant of the clan, and you got maybe 2 clan points after 7 days? Thats not doing a very good job. You know leading scrims, calling strats, recruiting players, taking care of business. And to the vent comment about you could've done a lot worst, sorry for taking the chance of trusting you.

I said multiple times to members that I did not like them playing LoL while on the vent. Pay more attention please? And don't even start with saying " The best SnD players left the clan" cause after I saw you guys play a SnD game after playing LoL for a week, I was fairly disappointed, as I just play GM.

Crossfire20100720_0011.jpg

Still recruiting.
  • One response as I don't feel like ranting on on a recruitment thread forever. You can't say "We never knew playing LoL was an issue", when you were a Lieutenant of the clan, and you got maybe 2 clan points after 7 days? Thats not doing a very good job. You know leading scrims, calling strats, recruiting players, taking care of business. And to the vent comment about you could've done a lot worst, sorry for taking the chance of trusting you.

I said multiple times to members that I did not like them playing LoL while on the vent. Pay more attention please? And don't even start with saying " The best SnD players left the clan" cause after I saw you guys play a SnD game after playing LoL for a week, I was fairly disappointed, as I just play GM.

Crossfire20100720_0011.jpg

Still recruiting.

2 clan points in 7 days...Understandable seeing as I only mostly scrimed that week...lets see 500 exp = 1 clan point...you don't get a decent amount of exp from scrims, and It resets each time you get off...So If I played one scrim, lets say I got 499 exp then I logged out, then maybe 10 minutes later I came back for another scrim...that 499 exp wouldn't go towards the clan points. And the times I did pub, I would leave for scrims before they finished.

"And to the vent comment about you could've done a lot worst, sorry for taking the chance of trusting you." Trusting me? You took away my Lt and all my powers because I wasn't very active for 1 week...After being one of the most active people in the clan for almost 6 weeks, and how do you know it was even me who went on Brent's account and took that screenshot...someone could have just sent it to me. I never betrayed your trust when I did have my Lt powers...never once did I kick/bann someone from vent without true cause...unlike Soda who seems to kick people left and right.

The 2nd last part of that really makes me laugh...First off "I said multiple times to members that I did not like them playing LoL while on the vent. Pay more attention please?" Pretty sure those members weren't me...and the message never trickled down to me...And any way we were in the same clan...why wouldn't we use our clan's vent to do clan related activities?

And ok 6-8...I didn't do so hot...who really cares if I had an off game? Does posting a pick of a random scrim make your e-ego bigger? Do you want me to post all my Top frags?

Crossfire20100626_0000.jpg

Crossfire20100604_0003.jpg

Crossfire20100601_0013.jpg

I've got a lot more...and the only reason I screenshot these was because when the clan first started Someone told me I could get a rank up in Vent if I do good...So I ended up taking a SS of almost every scrim. I change my statement from before...ALL of your good SnD players LEFT.