New Crate Ideas.

Comments

• DeOriginz wrote: »
    Now that is a must.

Reps for you buddy.

that with the Extra bags you steal form my Idea ;)

i already post a idea to buy a 3rd permanent bag
    well ok notrealy steal because i said buy and you said win but yeah xD

RSCHOLOKOV
  • RSCHOLOKOV wrote: »
    that with the Extra bags you steal form my Idea ;)

i already post a idea to buy a 3rd permanent bag
    well ok notrealy steal because i said buy and you said win but yeah xD

RSCHOLOKOV

Wdf he did?

Nevermind, found your thread. :0

I hate idea stealers.
  • DeOriginz wrote: »
    Wdf he did?

Nevermind, found your thread. :0

I hate idea stealers.

you supported my idea

in 3rd PERMANENT BAG (BUY)

RSCHOLOKOV
  • Heres an idea of Crate updates lol.... when you're spinning a crate, there should be a theme song to it.... ♫ You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right roud round round ♫

lmao XD
  • im not an attention who.re, and @ RSCHOLOKOV, im not trying to troll, look what u said to Bjnido, u were trolling him so i was just trying to get u to stop trolling, mkay?

and u dont have to cuss so much, and dont send me another pm where every other word says ***, and u said no drama on the forums yet, look what u wrote
  • Heres an idea of Crate updates lol.... when you're spinning a crate, there should be a theme song to it.... ♫ You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right roud round round ♫

lmao XD

lol i like this idea ^^

lmao XD

LOL! Best idea EVAR.
    im not an attention who.re, and @ RSCHOLOKOV, im not trying to troll, look what u said to Bjnido, u were trolling him so i was just trying to get u to stop trolling, mkay?

and u dont have to cuss so much, and dont send me another pm where every other word says ***, and u said no drama on the forums yet, look what u wrote

*** you **** because ***** and this **** cookie ****** with a fork **** his sister yesterday ****** *** *** ** * * ****** *************************** Giraffe.
  • LOL! Best idea EVAR.

*** you **** because ***** and this **** cookie ****** with a fork **** his sister yesterday ****** *** *** ** * * ****** *************************** Giraffe.

im not sure if thats an insult or a joke, but made me laugh neways :p
  • im not sure if thats an insult or a joke, but made me laugh neways :p

It was an insult...duh! Don't you see all the * you *** of a *** fish.
    Jk <3
  • It was an insult...duh! Don't you see all the * you *** of a *** fish.
    Jk <3

lmao ..

and lol, BR's made u quit, geez BR's these days, i played a game today, EVERY SINGLE PERSON was above 200 except me, and 16/17 used M12s/kriss/tommy ...
  • this is the pm he sent me -
    ______________________________________________________________________________:You cyka STFU you moron if you have anything to say you mother ***er say it here in PM you gay don´t try to *** against me you i hate spops if you have any problem with it go die kill your mother or go *** papa

i hate Forum childs like you
    do you think you are cool you hidd behind you Gay PC and insult other íf you have ba.lls try to say it to me in Reallife in my eyes i would beat the shi.t out of you for talking like that with me

who the *** are you ? you are A nobody *** YOUR SPOP in ass and stfu and don´t say i report you i don´t give a *** you moron insult me i have the Screenshoots if i get a warinig or a bann you get it too

and i don´t care if you don´t belive i wouldn´t PM you IDIOT right now if i don´t mean it srsly you pi.s.se me off with every thing you said in the damit Theard
    and i realy don´t give a *** about what you anwser to me in my eyes for that what you said about me you are Offiziel the Biggest CYKA on this Forum
    don´t even try to anwser because i´m sure that i blocked if not i will collect the screenshoots of your Poor Comeback Insults if i get banned you get banned to

P.S
    PASHOL TI NAHUJ GANDOM JEBANUTIJ CYKA

RSCHOLOKOV
  • lmao ..

and lol, BR's made u quit, geez BR's these days, i played a game today, EVERY SINGLE PERSON was above 200 except me, and 16/17 used M12s/kriss/tommy ...

Don't you think it's pretty gay that they can say anything they want without restrictions like fdp, porra, kik, hack, etc and we can't say wtf? They never shut up. Thats like the main reason why I dislike most of them.
  • Don't you think it's pretty gay that they can say anything they want without restrictions like fdp, porra, kik, hack, etc and we can't say wtf? They never shut up. Thats like the main reason why I dislike most of them.

yah, i wish z8 could put an option to block chat the whole game or a whole team, cuz its hard to do every single 1 individually
  • this is the pm he sent me -
    ______________________________________________________________________________:You cyka STFU you moron if you have anything to say you mother ***er say it here in PM you gay don´t try to *** against me you i hate spops if you have any problem with it go die kill your mother or go *** papa

i hate Forum childs like you
    do you think you are cool you hidd behind you Gay PC and insult other íf you have ba.lls try to say it to me in Reallife in my eyes i would beat the shi.t out of you for talking like that with me

who the *** are you ? you are A nobody *** YOUR SPOP in ass and stfu and don´t say i report you i don´t give a *** you moron insult me i have the Screenshoots if i get a warinig or a bann you get it too

and i don´t care if you don´t belive i wouldn´t PM you IDIOT right now if i don´t mean it srsly you pi.s.se me off with every thing you said in the damit Theard
    and i realy don´t give a *** about what you anwser to me in my eyes for that what you said about me you are Offiziel the Biggest CYKA on this Forum
    don´t even try to anwser because i´m sure that i blocked if not i will collect the screenshoots of your Poor Comeback Insults if i get banned you get banned to

P.S
    PASHOL TI NAHUJ GANDOM JEBANUTIJ CYKA

RSCHOLOKOV

OMG what for a STUPID MORON ARE YOU ? who cares what you get for PM.s
    GTFO YOU MORON

RSCHOLOKOV
    OMG what for a STUPID MORON ARE YOU ? who cares what you get for PM.s
    GTFO YOU MORON

RSCHOLOKOV

and he says i troll? GG kid
  • and he says i troll? GG kid

pashol ti nahuj

Dalbajob

get a life you failed in this go to ebay buy a new 1 sure you are a Troll yo upost PM in a Suggestion Theard what kind of Pokemon you are ?

stop trying to be the hard guy you failed with every Poor Comeback

btw i don´t anwser or Quote you anymore because in my Eyes you are the Biggest Pus.sy in this Forum/Game if you need a reason scroll up you Troll/Shemale i go and talk with a Wall makes more sense you failed pus.sy have fun with your Needless post/insults

RSCHOLOKOV
    pashol ti nahuj

Dalbajob

get a life you failed in this go to ebay buy a new 1 sure you are a Troll yo upost PM in a Suggestion Theard what kind of Pokemon you are ?

btw i don´t anwser or Quote you anymore because in my Eyes you are the Biggest Pus.sy in this Forum/Game if you need a reason scroll up you Troll/Shemale i go and talk with a Wall makes more sense you failed pus.sy have fun with your Needless post/insults

RSCHOLOKOV

dude, im trying to ignore u, so can u not cuss at me ?
  • dude, im trying to ignore u, so can u not cuss at me ?

RSCHOLOKOV

RSCHOLOKOV

didnt u already say this, and L0LSmileyFace, is there a way to block chat sum1 on forums? cuz it would come in handy right now
  • didnt u already say this, and L0LSmileyFace, is there a way to block chat sum1 on forums? cuz it would come in handy right now

RSCHOLOKOV
  • can a Mod ban this guy for spam ? hes annoying me .. i never even trolled, he is
  • can a Mod ban this guy for spam ? hes annoying me .. i never even trolled, he is

fail more bann ? well than lets collect all your instults and report them to right?
    omg kid you need srsly help with your reallife
    fail more bann ? well than lets collect all your instults and report them to right?
    omg kid you need srsly help with your reallife

lol? how do you know anything bout my life?

and u started this flame war
  • and can a mod plz close this thread, it'd make me really happy
  • lol? how do you know anything bout my life?

and u started this flame war

are kidding me spop fan ?

scroll up you moron you started to cry about my post its not your fu.king problem if i hate spop and madien srsly that is a Reason for no reallife if you take that shi.t so personelly HOLY SH!T
  • and can a mod plz close this thread, it'd make me really happy

yeah pls close this theard
    we don´t need more needless post from a SpopFan ;)
    yeah pls close this theard
    we don´t need more needless post from a SpopFan ;)

u smiled Oo lol
  • u smiled Oo lol

yes i can smily if you don´t talk bullshi.t your last post was Good close this theard is a good idea so you stfu and i will not post or anwser any thing to you ;)

RSCHOLOKOV
    yes i can smily if you don´t talk bullshi.t your last post was Good close this theard is a good idea so you stfu and i will not post or anwser any thing to you ;)

RSCHOLOKOV

u said stfu in a sentence where u smiled O_o

and PLZ, stop PM'ing sh1t to me
  • u said stfu in a sentence where u smiled O_o

and PLZ, stop PM'ing sh1t to me

you anwser my PM so not my problem if you get pm from me 2

RSCHOLOKOV