500,000 zp

Maiden Permanent

100 Coupons

GP crate ideas...

Mutation Grenade Permanent

Expand Grenades Permanent

Flash Googles Permanent

Dread Permanent

Those are just some ideas... tell me what ones you like and what ones you dont like

Comments

• 500,000 ZP!!! Woah, maybe take a step back there.

hmmm, they seem a bit extreme?
  • pff BACK from MY HORRIBLE VACATION
    no computer for 8 days :P
    but back to topic..
    I'd like all your ideas!
    Major ZP buyers should've this!!
  • It Was just ideas.. i wanted to know if you liked them or disliked them.. i didnot want to here... z8 will never do this.. i know they will never do this.. im just asking.. what do u think?
  • lmao!
    that would be awesome..but never gonna happend
    maybe 1.000.000 gp or perm dual colts?
  • RSCHOLOKOV wrote: »
    Zp would never happen

Maiden [Permanent] PLS NO! we have to mutch gays/Shemales here in game witch use Spop+armor+scrublight/awm

and Maiden is the same shi.t

Mutatin Granade why not rest neahhh

RSCHOLOKOV
    You can go EFF off noob. just cause someone uses spop doesnt mean theyre shemale/gay. Dont cry cause youre too poor to afford $9 dumb kid. Awm is only cheap if ur a noob or using a gay gun. scarlight aint that bad. armor, its only dumb if you dont have it. MAIDEN is awesome, dont you ever frikin say sh*t again about it.
  • NO NEW CRATE IDEA:
    Mutation crate...
    Mutation armour 7days
    Mutation grenade 7days
    Dread 7 days
    Maiden 7 days
    Dread 90 days <--- Sub as perm prize...
    Maiden 90 days <--- Substitute as perm prize..
    Red Smoke 7 days
    Mutation card 7 days
    GP...

Then we have the other things...
    Misc. Crate

2 x Coupons... (2-3x the chance of getting 1) <--- Coupon crate
    Sprays
    GP
    Extended grenades
    Speed up defuse...
    Steam punk stuff
    Extra MAG 3 day...
    Xm01014 7day...

Probably some more stuff :L but you get it... Mutation crate/Coupon crate
  • Bjnido wrote: »
    You can go EFF off noob. just cause someone uses spop doesnt mean theyre shemale/gay. Dont cry cause youre too poor to afford $9 dumb kid. Awm is only cheap if ur a noob or using a gay gun. scarlight aint that bad. armor, its only dumb if you dont have it. MAIDEN is awesome, dont you ever frikin say sh*t again about it.

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!

PASHOL TI NAHUJ GADNOM JEBU4IJ!!!!

i don´t buy spop because im not a Gay/Shemale if you are 1 of them ok have fun
    and you know what i say all about your ***ing fantoy SPOP/MADIEN its ***ing SHI:T CRA:P YOU LOOSER<.< don´t pis.s me off i have a bad day and don´t need to fight against FORUM TROLLS/MORONS/SHEMALES/GAYS GFTO moron
    if i get a waring by a Mod it was it Worth ***ing MORON

RSCHOLOKOV
  • ***ing epic ideas :P even tho itll never happen
    YOU KNOW WHAT!!!

PASHOL TI NAHUJ GADNOM JEBU4IJ!!!!

i don´t buy spop because im not a Gay/Shemale if you are 1 of them ok have fun
    and you know what i say all about your ***ing fantoy SPOP/MADIEN its ***ing SHI:T CRA:P YOU LOOSER<.< don´t pis.s me off i have a bad day and don´t need to fight against FORUM TROLLS/MORONS/SHEMALES/GAYS GFTO moron
    if i get a waring by a Mod it was it Worth ***ing MORON

RSCHOLOKOV

bad day huh? plOx stfu and get banned

having spop/maiden doesnt mean ure a shemale u moron, it means u have money and want an advantage

back the flip off with ure cussing, and u think other ppl r trolling? look what u wrote plOx
    Zp would never happen

Maiden [Permanent] PLS NO! we have to mutch gays/Shemales here in game witch use Spop+armor+scrublight/awm

and Maiden is the same shi.t

Mutatin Granade why not rest neahhh

RSCHOLOKOV

dude back off u noob, just cuz u ***ing suck doesnt mean that stu ff is noob, spop, same hitbox,armour doesnt help with bullets,scrublight only bad if they spray with it,awm WTH u fcking moron
  • -1 i would rather get weapon than these sh!!
  • Z8 games sell zp for a living lulz

z8 games balance: $1000000
    500kzp= -$1000

balance: $900000

Its a loss for them lmao
    Dude, calm down.
    If he doesn't use money for crossfire, doesn't make him poor you know.

It's not that he doesn't have money, he just doesn't use it for online games.
    Quite smart actually, spending money on games is like giving a bicycle to a dog:

Useless and a waste of money.

And the shemale stuff was a joke. Try to understand it.
  • Wahz wrote: »
    Z8 games sell zp for a living lulz

z8 games balance: $1000000
    500kzp= -$1000

balance: $900000

Its a loss for them lmao
    Did you just say that 1,000,000 - 1,000 is 900,000?
    Wow, epic maths fail.

Read below please.

G@y ass at 3 o'clock fire fire

having spop/maiden doesnt mean ure a shemale u moron, it means u have money and want an advantage

back the flip off with ure cussing, and u think other ppl r trolling? look what u wrote plOx

Moron he is right
    dude back off u noob, just cuz u ***ing suck doesnt mean that stu ff is noob, spop, same hitbox,armour doesnt help with bullets,scrublight only bad if they spray with it,awm WTH u fcking moron

Go suck my c0ck hoe
  • there is already a ZP crate that gives 1.000.000 gp...LOL
  • STOP SAYING IT WONT HAPPEN...

I know it wont Happen..
  • STOP SAYING IT WONT HAPPEN...

I know it wont Happen..

200_poster.jpg
  • G@y ass at 3 o'clock fire fire

Moron he is right

Go suck my c0ck hoe

did u even read what he wrote, mhmmm he sounds like a BR

since when is awm a noob wep, and since when does spop/maiden make u a gay shemale?

ppl who have money and want to spend it on their hobby want an advantage so they buy maiden and spop

so why dont u shut up ..
  • It won't happen.

LOLOLOLO I'm a d1ck. Nah...I think the way things are sorted out is fine. That's not the biggest issue...in fact its not even an issue. There's way more important things than this.
  • dude back off u noob, just cuz u ***ing suck doesnt mean that stu ff is noob, spop, same hitbox,armour doesnt help with bullets,scrublight only bad if they spray with it,awm WTH u fcking moron

YOU KNOW WHAT FUC:K YOU!! ( I DON`T HAVE A PROBLEM TO GET BANNED FU:CK YOU FORUM TROLL FUC:K YOU MORON/SHEMAL/GAY LIFELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE THE NOOB COME ONE 1vs1 I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL OVER THE ***ING MAP YOU MF
    DON`T MAKE ME ANGRY I HAVE A ***ING OFF DAY IN REALLIFE AND I DON`T NEED TO *** WITH MORONS LIKE YOU IN THIS FORUM!!

IF I GET BANNED IT WAS IT WORTH BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON WITCH HIDD BEHIND HIS PC IN REALLIFE I WOULD BEAT THE SHI;T OUT OF YOU IF YOU EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME IN THIS WAY !

'AGAIN *** OFF TROLL!!! PASHOL NAHUJ!!
    theJPguy wrote: »
    Dude, calm down.
    If he doesn't use money for crossfire, doesn't make him poor you know.

It's not that he doesn't have money, he just doesn't use it for online games.
    Quite smart actually, spending money on games is like giving a bicycle to a dog:

Useless and a waste of money.

And the shemale stuff was a joke. Try to understand it.

Good to see normal Humans here really <.<

and no it was no JOke SPOP= FAIL=SHEMALE/GAY
    G@y ass at 3 o'clock fire fire

Moron he is right

Go suck my c0ck hoe

GJ BUDDY YOU ARE THE ONLY 1 WHO I LIKE HERE ON FORUM !!!

RSCHOLOKOV
  • did u even read what he wrote, mhmmm he sounds like a BR

since when is awm a noob wep, and since when does spop/maiden make u a gay shemale?

ppl who have money and want to spend it on their hobby want an advantage so they buy maiden and spop

so why dont u shut up ..

AWM IS NOOB SINCE YOU WAS BORN YOU GAY *** YOU JUST GET SERVED and A BUDDY QUOTE IT AND Pwnd you with that QUOTE YOU MORON DID YOU SEE MY AVATAR IM UKRAINE NOT BR GTH SRSLY YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MF I EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM OMG

I HOPE YOU HAVE A CARACCIDENT OR SOMETHING SRSLY IM REALY ANGRY STFU DON`T SAY ANYTHING MORE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A HERO COME AND PM DON`T MAKE IT IN THE FORUM I WOULD BEAT YOU SRSLY IN RL I HOPE FOR YOU I NEVER MEET YOU CYKA

RSCHOLOKOV
  • ZP Crate ideas....

50 Percent exp permanent - Meh.

500,000 zp - What?

Maiden Permanent - Yes!! Just kidding, NO.

100 Coupons - I guess.

GP crate ideas...

Mutation Grenade Permanent - Lol?

Expand Grenades Permanent - No need since everyone has over 3 years of them worthless days.

Flash Googles Permanent - Yes.

Dread Permanent - Yes.

Those are just some ideas... tell me what ones you like and what ones you dont like

Quoting ftw.

msg2sexy.
  • i was thinking... maybe.. even a gp Crate.. would be a Permanent 3rd and 4th bag

??
  • i was thinking... maybe.. even a gp Crate.. would be a Permanent 3rd and 4th bag

??

Now that is a must.

Reps for you buddy.
    AWM IS NOOB SINCE YOU WAS BORN YOU GAY *** YOU JUST GET SERVED and A BUDDY QUOTE IT AND Pwnd you with that QUOTE YOU MORON DID YOU SEE MY AVATAR IM UKRAINE NOT BR GTH SRSLY YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MF I EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM OMG

I HOPE YOU HAVE A CARACCIDENT OR SOMETHING SRSLY IM REALY ANGRY STFU DON`T SAY ANYTHING MORE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A HERO COME AND PM DON`T MAKE IT IN THE FORUM I WOULD BEAT YOU SRSLY IN RL I HOPE FOR YOU I NEVER MEET YOU CYKA

RSCHOLOKOV

Please calm down! :(

Besides he's just an attention wh.ores :).