I'm Gone

1235»

Comments

• Ok fine i reallu quit leave me the fck alone i dont fcking want attention fcking noobs and if u fcking lazy ass blind bltches didnt see my last post about y i am still on forums because of my email if u dont believe i quit dont believe me i can still be on forums if i want and styx i was gunna do what u said until u said i wanted attention ur a noob mod wannabe
  • EnmaAi wrote: »
    9t3fo9.gif
    Once again, i'm gonna kill them all!
    *ragequits*

Ok fine i reallu quit leave me the fck alone i dont fcking want attention fcking noobs and if u fcking lazy ass blind bltches didnt see my last post about y i am still on forums because of my email if u dont believe i quit dont believe me i can still be on forums if i want and styx i was gunna do what u said until u said i wanted attention ur a noob mod wannabe

You're always pickin up guys to help you out on forums.
    i tried.
    You did not followed the advice.
  • Ok fine i reallu quit leave me the fck alone i dont fcking want attention fcking noobs and if u fcking lazy ass blind bltches didnt see my last post about y i am still on forums because of my email if u dont believe i quit dont believe me i can still be on forums if i want and styx i was gunna do what u said until u said i wanted attention ur a noob mod wannabe
    Thank you very much.

Please do take note I never intended to hurt your feelings in any way.

Edit: When you quit and come back the next morning that means you're attention hungry.. It's happened a few times here before and people arnt too fond of it.

Either leave or stay.

Your like that girl who dun goofed, wanting attention so much that she made videos and got trolled on so badly that almost commited suicide.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPxEpwPHyJ8

thank god darknightfal never used youtube
This discussion has been closed.