Issue: In game chat (Suggestion)

An important issue i currently have with crossfire is the in game chat display. I find it ironic, that there is an individal block chat list but no easy on off toggle for specified chats.

EXAMPLE:

In a pub i would want ALL chat to be gone. Therefore i could select [public chat] and [team chat] to be hidden while leaving the clan and whisper chat open (if i really wanted that)

In a scrim, match, or pug i would want public chat and maybe whispers to be hidden.

The list goes on, however the point i am getting to is that it is absolutely ironic to expect a player to repeat a tiring block chatting process for 5 names when a match starts so he can have a clear screen. Chat also leads to fps spikes as your GPU needs to process more information.

Also the affect chat has on ones performance is detrimental and leads to several problems between players.

If anybody has any questions towards this please feel free to ask or even suggest a better idea if you have one.

I want to see this implemented into this game and don't want this to be another suggestion that is looked over. Also expect to see more of these coming from me i wish to point out several issues with this game that can be easily fixed.

I don't care if the developers are in Asia, it's their job to make this game better for their customers and information/ideas should be passed on to them efficiently, so things GAME CLIENT sided can begin to improve.

Comments