Game is even worse since I quit... Lol >.<

Played like 30 minutes today... Wow... CF... Wow... I know this is gonna get locked/deleted, I know the procedure, But damn... Wow...

Take a step back, and just look at this game. It's a trainwreck. 4 chammers in 1 Gm Lab room lol. And my friends that never deleted me tell me it gets worse every week. Do hacks even get patched anymore? I couldn't take 5 steps without getting stuck on a wall...

Comments

• Huh? Nice random alt lol. I'm just killing time 'til the game I play now (The one that replaced this failure) gets done with maintenance.

Oh I know, you want to start a flamewar? You little 9 year old dyslexic troll.
  • zzzh311zzz wrote: »
    keep whining babe, keep whining

He isn't even whining, if anything only telling the truth.
    The people who are in love with the current state of this game are delusional or just stupid.
    Cross Fire would be much more fun without the Glitches and hacks, which will be gone eventually but not for a long long time.
  • Well, its not as bad as it used to be...but since Brazilians flooded this game, its not so fun.

Well, later :]
  • Well, its not as bad as it used to be...but since Brazilians flooded this game, its not so fun.

PORRA PORAA HACK, ALGUM BR? quer quem zpS?

I first played this game in April of '09. This is the worst I have ever seen it. Maybe not in quantity of total hackers, but just overall state of the game. Glitches, hacks, gameplay. It's all gone downhill...
  • THAT's SO TRUE
    Well, its not as bad as it used to be...but since Brazilians flooded this game, its not so fun.

true...those brs ruinning what's beautiful about this game >: o

well in my opinion, u are whining, that's not saying u are a "n00b" whining, im just saying, u blamming z8 for what they did, and what they are "trying" to fix.
    so if u wanna blame/or whatever, keep it for urself first, until when EVERY1 started to agree that z8 do a "bad job" (of course they will never do a "bad job"), then u can blaming them.
    But for now, they do a really good job. keep the game up, i agree there are some hack3rs out there right now, i saw 5 today, but they will be gone soon.
    Keep up the good work Z8

I first played this game in April of '09. This is the worst I have ever seen it. Maybe not in quantity of total hackers, but just overall state of the game. Glitches, hacks, gameplay. It's all gone downhill...

well then dont play it, u stupid brs -.-

-h311-
  • tbh, i play GM a lot, and play on BL side
    i havent seen a hacker in a really long time
    and i even play in Delta
  • I first played this game in April of '09. This is the worst I have ever seen it. Maybe not in quantity of total hackers, but just overall state of the game. Glitches, hacks, gameplay. It's all gone downhill...

If you have played since April, then you would remember....

The SpeedHackers. Ghosts running around with weapons in their hands...etc.

And you think it's bad now. lol
  • Shad0wK1LL wrote: »
    tbh, i play GM a lot, and play on BL side
    i havent seen a hacker in a really long time
    and i even play in Delta

Shadow, you say that everytime the subject of hackers comes up, do you think you're cool or something when you say you don't see a hacker?

You're either mentally retarrded or you can't spot a chammer to save your life.

Either way you need to get better at this game before stepping into my thread. :)
  • I actually think it got less frustrating, but not more enjoyable.
  • its a dark day in CF when ur the only 1 under 200 ping :(
  • xXDeityXx wrote: »
    If you have played since April, then you would remember....

The SpeedHackers. Ghosts running around with weapons in their hands...etc.

And you think it's bad now. lol

Speed hackers weren't even bad. That shiit was more comical than irritating. They couldn't even aim they were going so fast. And I didn't play GM back then, so I never seen the throwing knife hack, or weapon hack very much. Except in knife only, or TDM.
  • Huh? Nice random alt lol. I'm just killing time 'til the game I play now (The one that replaced this failure) gets done with maintenance.

Oh I know, you want to start a flamewar? You little 9 year old dyslexic troll.

combat arms? get a weal game! http://store.steampowered.com/app/10/ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
  • Speed hackers weren't even bad. That shiit was more comical than irritating. They couldn't even aim they were going so fast. And I didn't play GM back then, so I never seen the throwing knife hack, or weapon hack very much. Except in knife only, or TDM.

It was annoying to have to be able to shoot ghosts when the bomb was planted. And have them flying everywhere around you.

Weapon hack pwned the crap out of every GR out there.

There's a reason I stopped playing GM a year ago ^_^
  • combat arms? get a weal game! http://store.steampowered.com/app/10/ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

A wheel game? Only 6 years old and already talking about drive bys!!
  • Shadow, you say that everytime the subject of hackers comes up, do you think you're cool or something when you say you don't see a hacker?

You're either mentally retarrded or you can't spot a chammer to save your life.

Either way you need to get better at this game before stepping into my thread. :)
    i was just leaving my comment and being honest
    ppl kno i play GM a lot
    maybe ur mistaking headphones for hacks
  • combat arms? get a weal game! http://store.steampowered.com/app/10/ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

f2p fps games are always doomed to fail. Especially with dev's like this. I don't blame the GM's because they have nothing to do with patching or bug fixes. They're just the messengers. But this game has turned into a circus act. How could you even take this game seriously anymore? My ping went up 35 a couple patches ago, I get stuck on walls at least 2 times a round. Chammers in every single GM room I enter.

Name 1 thing good about this game.
  • f2p fps games are always doomed to fail. Especially with dev's like this. I don't blame the GM's because they have nothing to do with patching or bug fixes. They're just the messengers. But this game has turned into a circus act. How could you even take this game seriously anymore? My ping went up 35 a couple patches ago, I get stuck on walls at least 2 times a round. Chammers in every single GM room I enter.

Canadians :D
  • f2p fps games are always doomed to fail. Especially with dev's like this. I don't blame the GM's because they have nothing to do with patching or bug fixes. They're just the messengers. But this game has turned into a circus act. How could you even take this game seriously anymore? My ping went up 35 a couple patches ago, I get stuck on walls at least 2 times a round. Chammers in every single GM room I enter.

hacks is censored

Can't disagree with that.

1 good thing...my buddies...the weapons...my ping :D
  • Speed hackers weren't even bad. That shiit was more comical than irritating. They couldn't even aim they were going so fast. And I didn't play GM back then, so I never seen the throwing knife hack, or weapon hack very much. Except in knife only, or TDM.
    f2p fps games are always doomed to fail. Especially with dev's like this. I don't blame the GM's because they have nothing to do with patching or bug fixes. They're just the messengers. But this game has turned into a circus act. How could you even take this game seriously anymore? My ping went up 35 a couple patches ago, I get stuck on walls at least 2 times a round. Chammers in every single GM room I enter.

how about u just quit CF, and stop whinning or even saying people "Noob", u know what? can u even beat Shadow?
    u just a little piece of s..t
    also, the stucking thing into the wall, its cuz ur computer is a Noob computer, shjtty computer, with low FPS, the only reason that make u stuck into the wall is LOW FPS, so get the better computer.
    And G4Box, Z8Games doing everything to make the game more clean, so stop QQing.

-h311-
  • Shad0wK1LL wrote: »
    i was just leaving my comment and being honest
    ppl kno i play GM a lot
    maybe ur mistaking headphones for hacks

Naw last I checked you were mediocre in GM at best. I was whispering a long time Panther member, and we both came to the conclusion 3 players were hacking. I PM'd him to see what he thought. Don't tell me I can't tell the difference between hack and skill. It's pretty obvious when you're getting sprayed at across the map. When you're Bhopping... yea... headphones. Sure guy.
  • Name 1 thing good about this game.

Gameplay.

Referring to the way the guns are, how you move around, and how it is overall designed.

You know if everyone had low ping, no glitches or hackers, then it would be amazing.

:)
  • oOoh311oOo wrote: »
    how about u just quit CF, and stop whinning or even saying people "Noob", u know what? can u even beat Shadow?
    u just a little piece of s..t BR

-h311-
    dunno
    never played with the guy
    but if he says he finds a chammer in every game
    then he hackustes a lot
    which means he needs an excuse for his death
    u just a little piece of s..t BR

-h311-

Why don't you go practice sucking and learn to spell. Or how about, you just plain ass learn english. Hard to get into a flame war with someone when I can't understand them o.o

I did quit CF, you have to be retarrded to keep playing this game. I only logged on because my new game, a better game, is in it's weekly maintenance right now.
  • Naw last I checked you were mediocre in GM at best. I was whispering a long time Panther member, and we both came to the conclusion 3 players were hacking. I PM'd him to see what he thought. Don't tell me I can't tell the difference between hack and skill. It's pretty obvious when you're getting sprayed at across the map. When you're Bhopping... yea... headphones. Sure guy.
    and who came to the conclusion i was mediocre
    ppl kno im beast at Bl
    but crap at GR
    u just a little piece of s..t
    also, the stucking thing into the wall, its cuz ur computer is a Noob computer, shjtty computer, with low FPS, the only reason that make u stuck into the wall is LOW FPS, so get the better computer.
    And G4Box, Z8Games doing everything to make the game more clean, so stop QQing.

-h311-
    Ok, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm just going to ignore your pathetic self.
    xXDeityXx wrote: »
    Gameplay.

Referring to the way the guns are, how you move around, and how it is overall designed.

You know if everyone had low ping, no glitches or hackers, then it would be amazing.

:)
    Yes, if there were no glitches or hackers.
    Shad0wK1LL wrote: »
    dunno
    never played with the guy
    but if he says he finds a chammer in every game
    then he hackustes a lot
    which means he needs an excuse for his death

Yes you have. You weren't very good. And I play maybe 1-2 games when I log on. I will trust the word of a Panther member before I take into consideration the words of some random average GM player. Have fun pretending hacks don't exist in this game. You sound stupid.
This discussion has been closed.