a kool story 4 u

This will keep you occupied if you're bored ok.. its worth ready ^_^:):D

ok this was based on a true event.

So there I was.. pubbing my mind off.. in a TD match cause I was bored.. i never had so much fun in TD since when i first began playing. I had no idea it was so darn easy to get easy kills in alpha! I never knew there were that many noobs in alpha and all the other east coast servers(but echo) (cause I normally play in west coast all the time)but as I continue.. I have a screen shot.. of my amazing sexy score
Crossfire20100719_0001.jpg

As I was playing.. I saw a message saying missions has reset. So I'm like "awesome! time to get 500 gp!" and from there I continue my journey.. So i decide to go to the west coast server because i get 42 there.. while i get 74 ping in alpha and whatnot..

So I join the room late.. instantly I join and I see my teammate getting chased by 2 ghost spops one with an axe and one with a shovel.. And I did the right thing I and KS'd them from him.. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE! a ghost come chasing after me.. But I had fast reflexes.. so I dodged his knife attack jumping out of the way in slow motion... and HEADSHOT!.. next thing I thought... If I were to be quiet I could know where they're at.. but my noob team kept spraying and running and I thought to myself... how can I listen if these darn nubcakes make all these noises!!

SO I politely ask, "Can you guys quit making so much noise so I can listen for footsteps and breathing..' next thing you know.. Theres this 2nd LT called teaserszzz.. who thinks hes all badass with his spop and scar light bcuz he's 8-1 says "stfu noob" and I'm like to myself.. "Honestly, Why would you tell me to stfu if it helps the team"? so I did the Unimaginable.. the unthinkable... I called him a ''noob''.. next thing you know it. he dies.. and I go ''haha'' and I see the words F11 fly by... and im like FKING NOOB GOD U FAIL AT LIFE U SUCK 1 VS 1 ME SEE WHO TEH REAL NOOB ARE. nah jk but I get kicked..

and i was liek hes so pathetic.. and i got kicked cause there were brasilians and mexicans in the room.. and noobs... fail.. of course i would get kicked.

ever since that day..(tonight)I will never like GM again... (i quit gm cause of the noobs/QQ/kicks) and i was a pro back then.. not no more.. snd and elimination baby! now i remember why i quit :|

And I lived happily ever after typing this piece of crap.

GG bye

Comments

• Artur00 wrote: »

So there I was.. pubbing my mind off.. in a TD match cause I was bored.. i never had so much fun in TD since when i first began playing. I had no idea it was so darn easy to get easy kills in alpha! I never knew there were that many noobs in alpha and all the other east coast servers(but echo) (cause I normally play in west coast all the time)but as I continue.. I have a screen shot.. of my amazing sexy score

As I was playing.. I saw a message saying missions has reset. So I'm like "awesome! time to get 500 gp!" and from there I continue my journey.. So i decide to go to the west coast server because i get 42 there.. while i get 74 ping in alpha and whatnot..

So I join the room late.. instantly I join and I see my teammate getting chased by 2 ghost spops one with an axe and one with a shovel.. And I did the right thing I and KS'd them from him.. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE! a ghost come chasing after me.. But I had fast reflexes.. so I dodged his knife attack jumping out of the way in slow motion... and HEADSHOT!.. next thing I thought... If I were to be quiet I could know where they're at.. but my noob team kept spraying and running and I thought to myself... how can I listen if these darn nubcakes make all these noises!!

SO I politely ask, "Can you guys quit making so much noise so I can listen for footsteps and breathing..' next thing you know.. Theres this 2nd called teaserszzz.. who thinks hes all badass with his spop and scar light bcuz he's 8-1 says "stfu noob" and I'm like to myself.. "Honestly, Why would you tell me to stfu if it helps the team"? so I did the Unimaginable.. the unthinkable... I called him a ''noob''.. next thing you know it. he dies.. and I go ''haha'' and I see the words F11 fly by... and im like FKING NOOB GOD U FAIL AT LIFE U SUCK 1 VS 1 ME SEE WHO TEH REAL NOOB ARE. nah jk but I get kicked..

and i was liek hes so pathetic.. and i got kicked cause there were brasilians and mexicans in the room.. and noobs... fail.. of course i would get kicked.

ever since that day..(tonight)I will never like GMs again... (i quit gm cause of the noobs/QQ/kicks) and i was a pro back then.. not no more.. snd and elimination baby!

GG bye

well i quit gm for other reasons (i kinda liked watching the kids QQing and calling me a hacker it was fun) well i hope u have fun in ur snd and eliming
  • well i quit gm for other reasons (i kinda liked watching the kids QQing and calling me a hacker it was fun) well i hope u have fun in ur snd and eliming

It was fun watching people QQ and call you a hacker for beasting... brings bad good old memories..

btw ty for reading
  • i wub GM im addicted to the QQ's but not to the BR kicks :(
  • I've been playing CrossFire for well over a year and a few months.
  • I am a west coast player myself to.Teazers is a nub. Usually see him around.
  • I've have had 112-19 score before. And it's like that in every game :l So you'll just need to get use to it...
  • I went 20-0 today with my atl acc and i got kiked :D
  • i got kicked for going 55-1 it suks i know i was playing this guy who was talking smack as a ghost intill i headshotted him with rpk i was a fool not to notice this was a clan room ( lets just say i got kicked 6 secs after i killed him) the reason i was not kicked cause some of his clanmate said i was legit (which i am)
  • 1. Why join Legendz?
    2. Alpha always saddens me :P
  • When people cry it means your doing it right
    if no one is crying that your a hacker your trash.
    Simple as that/
    and i got kicked cause there were brasilians and mexicans in the room.
    funny how you have a mexican name tag.
  • daniel8u wrote: »

It made me Lol. :)
    But i bought the BR name tag and I don't get kicked that much anymore o_O ...
  • how can I listen if these darn nubcakes make all these noises!!

Same on UK servers

SO I politely ask, "Can you guys quit making so much noise so I can listen for footsteps and breathing..' next thing you know.. Theres this 2nd LT called teaserszzz.. who thinks hes all badass with his spop and scar light bcuz he's 8-1 says "stfu noob" and I'm like to myself.. "Honestly, Why would you tell me to stfu if it helps the team"? so I did the Unimaginable.. the unthinkable... I called him a ''noob''.. next thing you know it. he dies.. and I go ''haha'' and I see the words F11 fly by... and im like FKING NOOB GOD U FAIL AT LIFE U SUCK 1 VS 1 ME SEE WHO TEH REAL NOOB ARE. nah jk but I get kicked..

ever since that day..(tonight)I will never like GM again... (i quit gm cause of the noobs/QQ/kicks) and i was a pro back then.. not no more.. snd and elimination baby! now i remember why i quit :|

GG bye

i just suk at gm now and alpha is full of noobs. as vikcy always say KOOL STORY BRO. acutally i was never good at gm :p or anymode..
  • daniel8u wrote: »

he is mexican

GG bye

You made a wise desision dude^
  • PuNkxy wrote: »

GG bye

lololololololol kthnxbai i salute you sir!

kcinabit :D