Flashlight Attachment Numero Dos

I'm making a remake because it didn't really get a lot of response, plus I really didn't put any thought into the first post I made.

Ok, so how about adding a flashlight to your rifles or pistols(only for 1 preferably rifles), and for G.M only?

You know when a ghost walks into the light (like in Lab, or the lasers in Complex) their outline becomes visible. Since ghosts already have breath down, and steps sound down items, why not give GR something too? In my opinion, BL became over powered with these items. I used to get scores like 25/15 or 50/30 but now that I have items like these, my scores are like 45/3 or 30/7.

When you use the flashlight, you'll illuminate them making their outline show up. To balance it out, this could replace your grenades, and only last 20 seconds and take 10 seconds max depending how depleted the batteries are to recharge. The range or radius of the flashlight could be about 10-15 feet, and available for ZP or GP, and possibly on crates.

Prices could range from 1,200ZP to 7,000ZP or 3,000GP to 11,500GP.

So what do you guys think?

Dont say things like, "Bad idea! We dont have any Dark maps, and the guns already have flashlights" because G.M maps are dark, and you can't even use the flashlights.
Here's my baby with the flashlight ;)

myweaponv.jpg

Comments