CrossFire Filled with Hackers

This game could be one the best fps around, but yet it has and unbeliveable amount of hackers. I can't find one game without at least half the peeps hacking in it. This is no exageration either. It's prolly more. THE GAME IS FLOODED WITH HACKER script kiddies!!
It is easy to see the hacks; they kill you with one shot (and not a headshot). They kill you with one or three shots over the distance of the map, and it goes on and on. Why should any of us that do not hack play crossfire? If crossfire is going to allow this to continue, somene give me a link and I'll hack too. Why should anyone but a hacker buy zp, if the hackers are going to ruin the fun experience? Why can't crossfire programmers stop it?
I would gladly pay 20 bucks a month if they would stop the hacking b.s.

Comments

• no CF isint filled with hakers its filled with noobs who cry hacker...
  • Honestly...I rarely see anyone truly hacking. I see a lot of people complaining about it, as in every single match I am in. But the only time I ever see people hacking is in MM mode now and even that is rare, glitches are becoming rarer too. I think you may just be frustrated that you are not better at the game or your ping isn't lower, and I am not saying this to be mean or anything. I get called a hack at least twice a day...but honest, people are predictable and this game is easy if you can just figure out what the normal opposing team's strategy is. No need for posts like this, Z8 does a decent job and preventing hacks
  • Since the last path, i have seen really less hackers and glitchers.
    But I have seen more good players ;-)

What is funny, is when an average player is killing few ennemies in a round, it's not called skill, but luck... A good player doing the same, then it's skill. Let's call a bird a monkey and a cow a cat. Then everything is nice in this perfect world.
  • Theres not many at all. Your just mad your not very good.
    I troll.
  • This game could be one the best fps around, but yet it has and unbeliveable amount of hackers. I can't find one game without at least half the peeps hacking in it. This is no exageration either. It's prolly more. THE GAME IS FLOODED WITH HACKER script kiddies!!
    It is easy to see the hacks; they kill you with one shot (and not a headshot). They kill you with one or three shots over the distance of the map, and it goes on and on. Why should any of us that do not hack play crossfire? If crossfire is going to allow this to continue, somene give me a link and I'll hack too. Why should anyone but a hacker buy zp, if the hackers are going to ruin the fun experience? Why can't crossfire programmers stop it?

lol go play CombatArms then come talk about hacks...also CF isnt one of the best FPS around (fail reg) and if you would pay 20$ a month u are honesstly stupid cuz u can just get CSS :P
  • jujuchon wrote: »
    Since the last path, i have seen really less hackers and glitchers.
    But I have seen more good players ;-)

What is funny, is when an average player is killing few ennemies in a round, it's not called skill, but luck... A good player doing the same, then it's skill. Let's call a bird a monkey and a cow a cat. Then everything is nice in this perfect world.

lol wut? o.O
  • ConvicTime wrote: »
    lol wut? o.O

Just that this thread is useless, then i was thinking that writting nosense post inside this thread is fine.
  • This game could be one the best fps around, but yet it has and unbeliveable amount of hackers. I can't find one game without at least half the peeps hacking in it. This is no exageration either. It's prolly more. THE GAME IS FLOODED WITH HACKER script kiddies!!

... half of the game is flooded with hakers...lolwhut?

I would say half of the games in the UK server are filled with laggers and noobs that cry hack because they're stupid and don't understand the difference from one shot to three shots to five shots. Seriously, to claim at least half the the matches you played have a program that allows them to play better?...

That program, sir, is the human skill. Also, hackers buying ZP isn't going to affect the bannage, you're still banned, since you already brought their ZP. i know a fair amount of my friends that buy ZP but got banned because they hack.

btw;

fail-1.jpg?t=1279043471

would you call me (poony314) hack?
  • What's worst than a hacker is someone who cries about one. It's more annoying.
  • What's worst than a hacker is someone who cries about one. It's more annoying.
    and worse than that is a crying BR.
  • rorzer wrote: »
    and worse than that is a crying br.

>: (
  • Not gonna lie, this guy knows where to put his threads!

QQ hack thread in Weapon section. Nice choice!
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    and worse than that is a crying BR.

what do you have against BR emos? O.o
  • i dont think theres to many hacker's, today something weird happened thou, this lagger killed me with 1shot and it said it did 114 damage O_O
  • hde

there is hak theres a chamz out or was it wallhak idk same thing

your just QQing... i only see a single hacker in around 10 games. thats pretty good compared to CA which is FULL of actual hackers
  • nOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

agrrrreeeeddd XD 99% of the ppl that play this game are noob or brs.... jus saying and thats kinda a bad score for prison lol

if your offended we can 1v1 ?

Vizored222 wrote: »
    ... half of the game is flooded with hakers...lolwhut?

I would say half of the games in the UK server are filled with laggers and noobs that cry hack because they're stupid and don't understand the difference from one shot to three shots to five shots. Seriously, to claim at least half the the matches you played have a program that allows them to play better?...

That program, sir, is the human skill. Also, hackers buying ZP isn't going to affect the bannage, you're still banned, since you already brought their ZP. i know a fair amount of my friends that buy ZP but got banned because they hack.

btw;

fail-1.jpg?t=1279043471

would you call me (poony314) hack?
  • only hackers i really see is mm 1 shotters, and box glitchers, and occasionally in gm a gr chams, legit chams, i know it aint pin point, so my solution is to stop playing bl.

anyways, dude come on its a free game, compared to the other freegames around ca,warrock,..... its relativly hacker free, go play a ps3 if u want no hacks
  • um i have been on for like 24/7 this month i have seen only 1 h@cker
  • wdf???? I doubt half the ppl in all every room hack.... maybe you just suck?
  • I smell dic.kies

Um... Old news is so exciting?
    Really, we know ._.
  • gre
    No hackers.
    Just QQers. -.-

they are hakers u jsut dont se them because they suck so much
  • I remember when CF had atleast 1 hacker + in each game, last year it was really bad, aimbotters, chammers, glitchers you name it someone had it.

now i see maybe one or 2 hackers in 10 games.
    Yes people do wall hack but it is so hard to pick out the real good ones that can hide it well.

i have been called a hacker myself several times Mostly when i use my custom and every kill is most likly a head shot? , been kicked yuper. lol o well thats life,
    maybe you should get some skill and stop crying when you die... Someone Close this thread

crossfire is full of people that cry.

Go play alpha 7 and stop QQing
  • sounds like he was the victom of the awm not hack. I agree too many people crying hack. I know the difference between a good hack and a good player. if someone is standing in or near your spawn jumping and spinning killing the whole team. aimbot hack. if someone picks you off after you try to run up on them 3 times. good player

also I would like to add this . if I shoot you through a wooden wall or a wooden box. it's called a wall shot not a wall hack. its a ligit move. so stop kick voting for it !!
  • Ugh. This thread disgusts me. Every single Ghost Mode game someone cries "hack" about me. There's not a lot of hackers out there. However, the crying is very annoying.
  • you ****** because peaple r good doesnt make them hackers. ( Hacks have been patched for a while noob) So QQ becasue your trash at this game