Odd

So over the last 6 weeks I've been trying to send in a Massive amount of hack reports to the CFReport. But get the same msg over and over, Box Full...so guess this means tickets...but thats odd, even my last ticket over 8 months ago has yet to be replied to.

Glitches are not being fixed, but new content is coming out, for new glitches and what not.

Z8 needs to start listening to the community, mainly the players like me who purchase ZP. We fund the game community and keep it running.

EVERYONE STOP BUYING ZP...Period. Just stop buying it for say 2 months. That should cause enough issues to force G4 and Z8 to start listening. Either the players can shut CF NA down ourselves, or you guys not listening to the community will just shut it down.

We want fixes not new content. You listen to noobs that have played for like 2 months, over the people that have played from open beta. You rather put more content out so people will buy zp. How about this...MORE PEOPLE WOULD BUY ZP IF THERE WASN'T ALL THE GLITCHERS. We can deal with the ha.ckers...most of them suck at the game anyway. Its the glitchers that are killing the game. You've known about the issues...yet you have closed your eyes to it.

I WOULD ONLY LIKE GM'S OR CM'S TO RESPOND WITH AN ANSWER TO MY ONE QUESTION:

"WHEN WILL THE BOX GLITCHES BE FIXED?"

But heres the thing...None of them will respond with a real answer. They all give the same responce...it takes time. Funny...you have more then enough time to work on new content...how about less new content more stop being reta.rd.ed.

Fix the issues at hand first, then add new contact.

Please I'm daring a GM or CM to respond...

Core2DuoOC

Comments

• So over the last 6 weeks I've been trying to send in a Massive amount of hack reports to the CFReport. But get the same msg over and over, Box Full...so guess this means tickets...but thats odd, even my last ticket over 8 months ago has yet to be replied to.

Glitches are not being fixed, but new content is coming out, for new glitches and what not.

Z8 needs to start listening to the community, mainly the players like me who purchase ZP. We fund the game community and keep it running.

EVERYONE STOP BUYING ZP...Period. Just stop buying it for say 2 months. That should cause enough issues to force G4 and Z8 to start listening. Either the players can shut CF NA down ourselves, or you guys not listening to the community will just shut it down.

We want fixes not new content. You listen to noobs that have played for like 2 months, over the people that have played from open beta. You rather put more content out so people will buy zp. How about this...MORE PEOPLE WOULD BUY ZP IF THERE WASN'T ALL THE GLITCHERS. We can deal with the ha.ckers...most of them suck at the game anyway. Its the glitchers that are killing the game. You've known about the issues...yet you have closed your eyes to it.

But heres the thing...None of them will respond with a real answer. They all give the same responce...it takes time. Funny...you have more then enough time to work on new content...how about less new content more stop being reta.rd.ed.

Core2DuoOC

they wont respond they dont respond to threads like these but wish that would happend
  • KillGod wrote: »
    ohai.

This is a free game.

still costs z8/g4box money to keep the game up on a web server

"there's nothing free in this world"
  • So over the last 6 weeks I've been trying to send in a Massive amount of hack reports to the CFReport. But get the same msg over and over, Box Full...so guess this means tickets...but thats odd, even my last ticket over 8 months ago has yet to be replied to.

Core2DuoOC

yea i know what you mean. I spent alot on this too and ive had enough myself
    i dont plan on buying zp ever again cause they really dont care about the people
    just them selfs and their income they still havnt fixed the glitching problem i send reports of hacks/glitchers and i never get a reply
    this game use to be fun but now i can only play it for like 10 mins b4 i get sick of it and want to throw my keyboard into my screen
  • yea i know what you mean. I spent alot on this too and ive had enough myself
    i dont plan on buying zp ever again cause they really dont care about the people
    just them selfs and their income they still havnt fixed the glitching problem i send reports of hacks/glitchers and i never get a reply
    this game use to be fun but now i can only play it for like 10 mins b4 i get sick of it and want to throw my keyboard into my screen

They dont look at the reports...really they dont. Hence why they removed the ban list. Not once have I seen a single person I've reported get put on that list. I've reported VIP one shot ha.ckers...but nothing ever gets done.

Recently they banned 6,000 people...who all changed IP address's, or just made a new account. So thats 6,000+ People hacking our game. But they dont want to ban BR...their not the problem...oh wait...they are the problem.

I'm not putting anymore cash into this game...till 2 things happen:

1. They fix the box glitching...its been way to fkin long.
    2. They remove Brazil from the Servers in CF NA. Giving them their own ha.cker server to ha.ck each other. None of them play fair, just harass players and ha.ck. Ban the noobs.

Core2DuoOC
  • DaffyDuck1 wrote: »
    they wont respond they dont respond to threads like these but wish that would happend

They dont want to respond because they know this is all true. They dont bother banning...people can just change their IP addy and be back on in 5 min with a new account. Do the same Free ZP offers and get their stuff right back. They have been posting ingame sites to go to to BOT the offers...but those people have yet to be banned.

All in all, Z8 just doesnt care about the community. They dont want to fix anything, they think everything is ok. Which is far from the truth. Bring back the ban list, start IP bannings via MAC address's, knock off Brazil from our servers. And fix the box issues like youve been asked 100 times in the past.

No more new content.
  • They dont want to respond because they know this is all true. They dont bother banning...people can just change their IP addy and be back on in 5 min with a new account. Do the same Free ZP offers and get their stuff right back. They have been posting ingame sites to go to to BOT the offers...but those people have yet to be banned.

All in all, Z8 just doesnt care about the community. They dont want to fix anything, they think everything is ok. Which is far from the truth. Bring back the ban list, start IP bannings via MAC address's, knock off Brazil from our servers. And fix the box issues like youve been asked 100 times in the past.

No more new content.

+1 up on this
  • Making threads calling a GM or CM out asking for an explanation doesn't get anyone anywhere.
  • DDoTt wrote: »
    Making threads calling a GM or CM out asking for an explanation doesn't get anyone anywhere.
    No but it does prove that they are not going to be fixing the Box Glitching, nor add Damage zones to areas that are not suppose to be reached, ie. roof tops, inside boxes or under the map.

A real GM or CM would be more then happy to respond to a major concern with their game. Another half @ssed crew, nice to see work/ business ethics at its best!!!

People in the community have voiced our complaints over the Box Glitching from day 1. Yet years later, problem has gotten worse after half @ssed patches allowing players to almost run and jump into a box, if your good enough.

Just about every patch has created a new, more annouing problem, which they then have to work on for a month or two to fix. I thought companies have people that test the game, with new patches. A normal player knows what to look for, oh a new box...lets try to get inside it...a new map...lets try to find all the glitches. Give them 2 days and a few energy drinks and the avg player can find at least 4 -10 issues with a new map.
  • tw
    DDoTt wrote: »
    Making threads calling a GM or CM out asking for an explanation doesn't get anyone anywhere.

if u send em a pm doesent get u anywere
  • fwef
    No but it does prove that they are not going to be fixing the Box Glitching, nor add Damage zones to areas that are not suppose to be reached, ie. roof tops, inside boxes or under the map.

A real GM or CM would be more then happy to respond to a major concern with their game. Another half @ssed crew, nice to see work/ business ethics at its best!!!

People in the community have voiced our complaints over the Box Glitching from day 1. Yet years later, problem has gotten worse after half @ssed patches allowing players to almost run and jump into a box, if your good enough.

Just about every patch has created a new, more annouing problem, which they then have to work on for a month or two to fix. I thought companies have people that test the game, with new patches. A normal player knows what to look for, oh a new box...lets try to get inside it...a new map...lets try to find all the glitches. Give them 2 days and a few energy drinks and the avg player can find at least 4 -10 issues with a new map.

dont forget the dc that never got fixed everynew pacht a new dc client error number something something new pacht the numbers change map error pacht player error
  • They dont look at the reports...really they dont. Hence why they removed the ban list. Not once have I seen a single person I've reported get put on that list. I've reported VIP one shot ha.ckers...but nothing ever gets done.

Reports are looked into, but we receive alot of reports a day and it fills up pretty quickly. Most are even false reports.

the GM's are always incredibly busy to be lurking around the forums answering threads like these.

in case you hadn't noticed, a large majority of the maps have damage spots in them, the only maps that don't are the new ones. I know this because I've personally tested them. Each patch comes with fixes, but seem to present themselves with new problems. We are well aware of this and they are often reported the next day after the patch comes out.

Fixes are dealt with by the developers. We find and report those glitches and most are usually fixed within the next patch, however not all are and they are resubmitted to be fixed amongst others.

Regarding new content, the developers decide what is in the next patch and this is content AND fixes.

Now, regarding the Brazilians, they are not the only country that hacks. If, by your logic, we should ban a country because they hack, then we should ban every country.

The GM's do see what the community says and often try to give them what they want, however there are obvious limitations to that from what I described above and obviously i can't give you much more information, but instead, know what you're talking about before making threads like these. They only spark hate and put things into peoples heads which aren't true.
  • Reports are looked into, but we receive alot of reports a day and it fills up pretty quickly. Most are even false reports.

the GM's are always incredibly busy to be lurking around the forums answering threads like these.

in case you hadn't noticed, a large majority of the maps have damage spots in them, the only maps that don't are the new ones. I know this because I've personally tested them. Each patch comes with fixes, but seem to present themselves with new problems. We are well aware of this and they are often reported the next day after the patch comes out.

Fixes are dealt with by the developers. We find and report those glitches and most are usually fixed within the next patch, however not all are and they are resubmitted to be fixed amongst others.

Regarding new content, the developers decide what is in the next patch and this is content AND fixes.

Now, regarding the Brazilians, they are not the only country that hacks. If, by your logic, we should ban a country because they hack, then we should ban every country.

The GM's do see what the community says and often try to give them what they want, however there are obvious limitations to that from what I described above and obviously i can't give you much more information, but instead, know what you're talking about before making threads like these. They only spark hate and put things into peoples heads which aren't true.

A few random questions to ask.....

What country has the HIGHEST PERCENT of video game players that currently us/are using hacks?
    What Country has the highest level of Bans in CF NA?
    Out of 6,000 people that got banned, how many of those players had BRAZILIAN IP address's?
    Out of all, True, hack reports, which Country has the greatest percent of the TOTAL Bans...from the start of OPEN BETA????
    If the answer was BR....your correct...its the answer, similar to the popular "42", that answers all video game related issues.

Computer crash? BR
    Get shot in the head from across the map, through 5 walls and watched the rest of your team fall pray...then report to find out the guy after 1 year...is still logging on daily...????????????????????????????????????? BR
    Got called a hacker by the guy that is 110 and 2, in the wall...saying hes not a hack? BR
    Ever gone into a map and seen out of 10 players, 4 people in a wall...3 people that are aimbotting (Watched the replay and infact would spin...not a false report) and all from the same Brazilian Clan...? BR
    Ever seen a country where they have a senator that is putting it to Vote to have ALL VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES B A N N E D ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ???

Thats right...BR!

Core2DuoOC
    Girl Friend leave you because your playing to many video games...your on your own on that one....
  • Reports are looked into, but we receive alot of reports a day and it fills up pretty quickly. Most are even false reports.

So you mean that CF NA are the only version that aren't gonna get IP restriction?
    Odd since the other CF Versions are :/

Smells BS
  • Core, are you sure about all of this? Try taking a guess who makes the most common hacks for this game....
  • Dosn't matter if the hack provider is from canada ,
    99% of the monthly buyers are probaly BR's/Turk's anyway...
  • ^ Even if it is made up statistic , it's not even close.
  • all mexican cheat, ban all mexicans. I'm black so you can trust me
  • all mexican cheat, ban all mexicans. I'm black so you can trust me

You're not black. Dont be racist.
  • ox1denT wrote: »
    You're not black. Dont be racist.

wow, im black and youre saying im not black. Stop being racist on me.
  • wow, im black and youre saying im not black. Stop being racist on me.

you posted a picture of yourself and you're not black. you're white as a ghost.
    you posted a picture of yourself and you're not black. you're white as a ghost.

im black, just my skin color is white. stop being racist, not all black people have dark skin. Is all you think about skin color? You disgust me.
  • im black, just my skin color is white. stop being racist, not all black people have dark skin.

you make a lot of sense man...
    you stop being racist against mexicans. no one told you anything so you cant say anything about em.

you aint black. end of story. african americans are way cooler than you.
    you make a lot of sense man...
    you stop being racist against mexicans. no one told you anything so you cant say anything about em.

you aint black. end of story. african americans are way cooler than you.

i am black and you hate all blacks, im not being racist against mexicans its a known fact that 100% of all mexican cheat and camp the whole time and cheat with hacks.

FYI my clan is the 1st all black clan, so yes i am black.
  • i am black and you hate all blacks, im not being racist against mexicans its a known fact that 100% of all mexican cheat and camp the whole time and cheat with hacks.

FYI my clan is the 1st all black clan, so yes i am black.

Why would i hate them...
    who cares if they camp? everyone does it and you just blame them? the hackers are the brazilians not mexicans and just because everyone in your clan is black, doesnt make you black. makes you a wanna be
    Why would i hate them...
    who cares if they camp? everyone does it and you just blame them? the hackers are the brazilians not mexicans and just because everyone in your clan is black, doesnt make you black. makes you a wanna be

are you jealous that im black, why flame me? heres an idea, make an octopus characcter that can hold 8 weapons then see if you can beat that. fyi mexicans cheat and i could still beat an octopus, thanks
  • are you jealous that im black, why flame me? heres an idea, make an octopus characcter that can hold 8 weapons then see if you can beat that. fyi mexicans cheat and i could still beat an octopus, thanks

you may be african american but you sure as hell aint black. i aint flaming you, you just think of it that way.

also...wow grow up...octopus character?LOOOL

dream on kiddo.
    you may be african american but you sure as hell aint black. i aint flaming you, you just think of it that way.

also...wow grow up...octopus character?LOOOL

dream on kiddo.

the admins listen and an octopus character will be put in the next patch, everyone wants one. There can even be a Double Octopus. Anyway, I am black and my skin is black to prove it.
  • the admins listen and an octopus character will be put in the next patch, everyone wants one. There can even be a Double Octopus. Anyway, I am black and my skin is black to prove it.

I wont keep wasting my time on you. You epicly fail. Seriously octopus character...lol
    I honesly dont think the devs (not admins kid) will even think of it.