Why?

2»

Comments

• lets just talk about "noob".

Not everyone with scar light/m12s are noob, some still pwn with the other gun, but they decided to use this gun.

The real noob are the one that CAN'T HANDLE ANY OTHER GUN than scarlight/m12s/thompson/kriss.
  • We all hate "noob guns" like the SCAR-L and the M12s because they take little skill to use (obviously). While we have to burst or tap to control our weapons, users of "noob guns" can just spray and do just as good.

The reason I play Crossfire is because it's more competitive and skill-based compared to Combat Arms, where all you do is just bunny hop and spray with an SMG. Guns like the M12s and SCAR-L remind me of Combat Arms, and that just makes me angry.
  • Pro settings:

ScarL + Spop + Bulletproof, change ur name to "[PRO]urnamehere", and go to a clan named "[PRO]something"... congrats, u a pro!
  • kira545363 wrote: »
    Why do people call guns a "noob gun"? I think it's rather ******ed. If it's a noob gun, why did you get powned by it? I hate it when people say scar light or m12s is a noob gun. People think everyone can use it and get kills easily. People say it takes no skills, but it does. Skills is aiming. You don't shoot at a wall and get kills easily. You have to aim and click the mouse. Some people say it a skill lite, saying it takes less skills. Well, aren't you just sitting at a computer, pressing some keys, and clicking the mouse with every gun? Here's an example of how easy it is to get a kill with a scar light. Yesterday, my clan and me were clan warring, and this player had a scar light, and i had an axe. Since scar light is so easy to use and get a kill, i axed him.

*Note* I just like posting my opinion, lol.

lie u got pwned and this thread is a joke doesn't it ?
  • Crocomire wrote: »
    Pro settings:

ScarL + Spop + Bulletproof, change ur name to "[PRO]urnamehere", and go to a clan named "[PRO]something"... congrats, u a pro!

u mean noob
    I've seen many people use scar light that aren't noob.

They are.
    ZinoRock wrote: »
    Noob guns = Innocent calling

Callers of Noob Guns = Jealousy

You noob.
    Catalysttt wrote: »
    If you use Scar Light you're a noob :p
    Unless you're just breaking it. :l

Even that...
    SaveMePlz wrote: »
    M12 is too easy to use and scrub light is too easy to use. Go around spraying with it basically no recoil in it and the bullets just stay in one place. Some people might not spray with it, but m12 is a really easy gun to use.

True...
    kira545363 wrote: »
    Explain.

Noob = Newbie or lack of skills, or whines too much.

Noob uses a scar light and owns you in a 1 vs 1. A noob beat you. Therefore you're worse than a noob. Am i correct ? I'll settle with being a noob than being worse than a noob ;)

*FACEPALM*
    kira545363 wrote: »
    I don't see the point in calling it a noob gun or noob cannon. In the end, you're insulting yourself.

*EPIC FACEPALM*
  • One of the points of a TACTICAL first person shooter game in the VIRTUAL world, is to have an environment where EVERY gun has a strength and weakness, otherwise, is there a point in using a gun like an AK when you have a gun that deals just a little less damage, but far greater speed, less recoil and weight? (unless you want to improve your skills or just don't want to be called a noob)

The Scar Light and M12s, and other noob guns alike, ruin that balance. The M12s, I've noticed, deals very good damage even over distances normally covered by a sniper rifle. That is either one DARN good SMG or one that needs some serious nerfing.

Granted, it may be a very good gun and you may want to have that advantage in a tactical shooter, because it has practically no weaknesses, but this is not real life and a tactical shooter needs tactics where players actually have to overcome weaknesses of both their gun and specific skillset in order to win. Which is why:
    AK = attributed to power and high recoil
    M4A1 = a perfect balance to the point where skill isn't so heavily emphasised as in the AK, but brings out what shines in assault rifles.
    MP5 = low recoil, low power, but very good spray.
    Snipers = good hand-eye coordination over all others.
    Then you have the Scar Light and M12s (among others)
    Low recoil, high power, superior power over long distances (for an SMG and that type of rifle), fast reload and relatively low weight compared to similar guns.

Although we are talking about CF here, many other successful FPSs (like CS) barely have any guns that would be considered noob cannon here...so why should CF have them?
    Why do people call guns a "noob gun"? I think it's rather ******ed. If it's a noob gun, why did you get powned by it? I hate it when people say scar light or m12s is a noob gun. People think everyone can use it and get kills easily. People say it takes no skills, but it does. Skills is aiming. You don't shoot at a wall and get kills easily. You have to aim and click the mouse. Some people say it a skill lite, saying it takes less skills. Well, aren't you just sitting at a computer, pressing some keys, and clicking the mouse with every gun? Here's an example of how easy it is to get a kill with a scar light. Yesterday, my clan and me were clan warring, and this player had a scar light, and i had an axe. Since scar light is so easy to use and get a kill, i axed him.

*Note* I just like posting my opinion, lol.
    another qqer on the forum.................
  • When I find myself at the top of a scoreboard i dont consider myself a noob just cause i used the Scar-L at that time. I never heard some1 say noob when Im the ace in a game while I am using the Scar-L. More likely I am called a hacker.
  • LD151 wrote: »
    When I find myself at the top of a scoreboard i dont consider myself a noob just cause i used the Scar-L at that time. I never heard some1 say noob when Im the ace in a game while I am using the Scar-L. More likely I am called a hacker.
    I saw this "conversation" in game...

Random: hack kick
    ACE "SL user" (8/0 score): i not hack i very pro

I lolmfaoed. Thinks he's very pro and uses SL. : DD
  • Only noobs use Scar Light, All u have to do is hold mouse button and run arround Rofl.
  • Noob: A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.

Noob Gun: The noob cannon is a weapon, usually a gun, that is used by people who lack the skills to play the game at a higher level. Therefore, they use the noob cannon to kill people because it gives them the advantage over the people using the average respectable weapon. People who use the noob cannon are often disliked by fellow gamers and are often met with profanity.

Next time use google.
  • BlindEagle wrote: »
    Noob: A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid. Do not confuse noobs with newbs, who are inexperienced players that tend to be more mature and strive to become better.

Noob Gun: The noob cannon is a weapon, usually a gun, that is used by people who lack the skills to play the game at a higher level. Therefore, they use the noob cannon to kill people because it gives them the advantage over the people using the average respectable weapon. People who use the noob cannon are often disliked by fellow gamers and are often met with profanity.

Next time use google.

fact rite dar :3
  • 1. Basicely the people with skillz will rule the game with their Scars since they have the skillz.
    2. But "of course" people with skillz dont use the Scar since its a noob gun only used by people without skillz.
    ->
    So basicely the people with NO skillz and a Scar compete with the peoples WITHOUT Scars for the top position of the scoreboards. And who DOES win this battle?
    ->
    So some1 with skillz and a Scar should normally be on top of ALL players? Oh! I forgot that only people without skillz use Scar....?

Truth is: All type of people use the Scar. People with and people without skillz. I dont get angry getting shot by a Scar. In the end I will shoot them too.

In the end it gets reduced to giving a f*** about being called a Scar noob or sending utube-links about how u rule with another gun. I´ll stick with the first 1.

Seriously... if u dont win against a "Scar-Noob" because of ur skillz, how much better are u anyway? Maybe u shoud take up the Scar by urself then if u still lack the skillz. The game is still about moving around too. There ARE possibilities to trick players. "Take it to another level" by shooting Scar-Noobs.

But dont expect me to applaud if u manage the "wonder" to kill Scar-Noobs with an AK47.
  • I can't own with a Scar Light unless I spray.

So I prefer not to use it.