What do you look for in a clan?

Even if you are currently in a clan..

What traits do you think make up the "perfect clan." ?

High rank? Skill? friendliness? Scrim 24/7?

No clan is perfect, let all the clan/leaders see this to know what to improve on..

Comments

• Fun members, FUN, FUN, pretty good skill, tight band of friends..
    For me its about the fun, screw WOGL or other serious things i play the game for fun. =]
    For me its about the fun, screw WOGL or other serious things i play the game for fun. =]

Ditto ^_^

msg2shortifreekinknewitwouldbesinceeverydamnmessageistooshortunlessuwriteadamnessaysiwwyz8menobuynozpfromyousunlessuletmewritejustdittodeal?

+1 coz compition ruins the game
  • Yeah, pretty much the same for me, good skill and fun. I could care less about WOGL, seeing as how i'm busy most of the time the matches are. I just like hangin out on vent playin pubs
  • I'd rather have a clan that is super good, really serious about scrimming, planning to win or place in wogl, doesn't pub very often, and MUST use vent.

I'm just kidding.
    I'd rather have a tight band of friends to mess around with in pubs and vent. xD
  • Idc really if there competitive and friendly..
  • i love a clan that is a tight bunch of friends, but serious and epic gamers, and a good , high kd requirement
    they are active, pub together and play scrims alot, but dont need vent or anything ^^
    and they play a lot of SD

my dream clan ^
    l
    l
    l

edit : my 'arrow' doesnt show up right
  • Humble persons

One that has a really smart intelligent clan name among with a nice clan mark or logo that defines the smart name.... cause almost every clan has a dumb name... or a dumb clan log mark. like unicorns... and stuff...

Then they gotta be friendly, good, but not crazy good, RESPECTFUL, MATURE, WITH BIG IDEAS, A PROFESSION... SOMETHING ELSE... THAN CROSSFIRE.

Playing for fun, as a distraction....

HUMBLE PERSONS THAT DONT THINK THEY ARE GREAT OR GODs, JUST BECAUSE THEY GOT THE ACE, MVP, FIRST KILL, LAST KILL OR ALL IN A MATCH AND START TELLING OTHER PEOPLE NOOBS OR THAT THEY SUCK AND JELLING THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE... AND TAKE THEIR ACE AND KILLS AS A PATHETIC DEFENSIVE ARGUMENT FOR EVERYTHING... THATS STUPID...... AND LAME...

and I know a lot of clans that brake this... all they care is about KD.
  • Well I am an LT of a clan but what I try to do it keep it pretty fun and don't get into the whole leader/LT power thing. This is a game and it's ment to be fun so keeping everyone happy is the key to being a good clan leader, of course you going to get a few people that don't jell with the clan and cause problems, if this happens the best advice is to cut them no matter how good they are because it isn't worth it. It needs to be fun though, talking junk, few rules, and playing together.
  • 1BLiND1 wrote: »
    Well I am an LT of a clan but what I try to do it keep it pretty fun and don't get into the whole leader/LT power thing. This is a game and it's ment to be fun so keeping everyone happy is the key to being a good clan leader, of course you going to get a few people that don't jell with the clan and cause problems, if this happens the best advice is to cut them no matter how good they are because it isn't worth it. It needs to be fun though, talking junk, few rules, and playing together.

+1
    The most important thing as a leader/LT is to keep the clan happy and having fun.
  • MEMBERS
    ATMOSPHERE
    LANGUAGE

Iv been in a few clans, members & atmosphere is great, But VENT LANGUAGE is just a put off.
    As long as you they have great members, a beauitiful atmosphere & they all speak the same language. Otherwise theyd be a barrier between you and them in terms of communication.
  • Even if you are currently in a clan..

What traits do you think make up the "perfect clan." ?

High rank? Skill? friendliness? Scrim 24/7?

No clan is perfect, let all the clan/leaders see this to know what to improve on..

All of this:)) + FUN and vent..