Gettin' kicked every single time.

I got to admit that when i created my account 2-3 months ago i never thought i would stuck so much with another FPS game. Tho the fact i was a noble player in Counter Strike, Tho the fact im not 18 anymore.
Still crossfire draged me and i decided to spend more then 2-3 hours peer day in that game.
In the begginin' it seemed fun and a nice day go through activity.
But lately i got to admit it became frustrated from some minor facts.
Lets be real. There are people who hack around and who just like to think they 'pwn' with any .exe programm they can get or create.
So lately looking at myself gettin' higher ranks and better weapons by donations or by farmin' GP and killin' in a easier way, People tend to call names. Bad names.
Doing a headshoot or havin' 6+ kills in a row makes people call you names.
The first words? "Hacker! Noob! Hack More! Kick Adrillion He Hacks!"
And then. Boom. I got kicked.
So i do ask. Thats why i donated? I mean i do donate a little something for myself and for the game devs. because i thought it worth the money. And thats the payback?
Do i need to be afraid that with every killing spree i have in ship.map im gonna get kicked?
Like i said. It started to be frustratin'
But anyway why not? In the end playin' so good, So damn good that people think im a hacker motivates me in a sence.
To all the guns out there. Not anyone who's kills easily is a hacker. There is ofcourse a mind-hack called Skill.exe. Consider that as a legal hack. Players who have FPS runnin' in their vains. And we are many out here. And im one of em.

Peace and Have Fun Ya All.

Adrillion.

Comments

• <3333333333333333333
    learn to deal with it.that is our community and we cant do nothing about it.
  • <3333333333333333333

Doesn't give you the right to flame him!
  • Doesn't give you the right to flame him!

and whos flaming?u sir learn to understand.
  • Adrillion wrote: »
    I got to admit that when i created my account 2-3 months ago i never thought i would stuck so much with another FPS game. Tho the fact i was a noble player in Counter Strike, Tho the fact im not 18 anymore.
    Still crossfire draged me and i decided to spend more then 2-3 hours peer day in that game.
    Lets be real. There are people who hack around and who just like to think they 'pwn' with any .exe programm they can get or create.
    So lately looking at myself gettin' higher ranks and better weapons by donations or by farmin' GP and killin' in a easier way, People tend to call names. Bad names.
    So i do ask. Thats why i donated? I mean i do donate a little something for myself and for the game devs. because i thought it worth the money. And thats the payback?
    Do i need to be afraid that with every killing spree i have in ship.map im gonna get kicked?
    But anyway why not? In the end playin' so good, So damn good that people think im a hacker motivates me in a sence.
    To all the guns out there. Not anyone who's kills easily is a hacker. There is ofcourse a mind-hack called Skill.exe. Consider that as a legal hack. Players who have FPS runnin' in their vains. And we are many out here. And im one of em.

Adrillion.

Do what I do, play only CW :)

Adrillion.

leave this game if u don't like it
  • Another useless thread, but thanks to let us know...

Adrillion.

well after reading your post its obvious to me, that your rather new to the game. good.
    we have seen alot, A LOT, of similar postings. of course there are alot of good players and in crossfire it is way easier to perform well, than in other games like cs 1.6 , source, quake or w.e. its a free shooter so expect alot of ppl who play cf as their first tactical shooter. speaking of tactical. avoid public deathmatches. i like to play them now and then but if your an ok to decent player you will get flamed. also take into account, that sniping from on egypt, ship etc across the map does not require that much skill. its more a routine, same peakspots every three seconds. join a good clan, if you actually are good, and play on their server against other good clans. there won´t be much flaming or qqing because you wont have a kdr of 4 or 5 like on pubs. When you have done that, be prepared to be frustrated, cause then you will get to know crossfires very very bad netcode and hitregistration. much much MUCH worse than in CS for example. if you take gaming seriously then stay with cs, if you like fun and shiny golden weapons have fun in CF.
    however throwing out postings like that will not make you many friends here.
    peace and have fun.!
  • leave this game if u don't like it

God thanks you are not a MOD or a DEV. Thats your idea to motivate people on a game yourself like? "Leave it!" ? I never said i don't like the game. I said that some prospects of the game are lame. Like the Hackers/Lamers/Blamers.
    You gotta be more specific Dude.
  • to0l wrote: »
    well after reading your post its obvious to me, that your rather new to the game. good.
    we have seen alot, A LOT, of similar postings. of course there are alot of good players and in crossfire it is way easier to perform well, than in other games like cs 1.6 , source, quake or w.e. its a free shooter so expect alot of ppl who play cf as their first tactical shooter. speaking of tactical. avoid public deathmatches. i like to play them now and then but if your an ok to decent player you will get flamed. also take into account, that sniping from on egypt, ship etc across the map does not require that much skill. its more a routine, same peakspots every three seconds. join a good clan, if you actually are good, and play on their server against other good clans. there won´t be much flaming or qqing because you wont have a kdr of 4 or 5 like on pubs. When you have done that, be prepared to be frustrated, cause then you will get to know crossfires very very bad netcode and hitregistration. much much MUCH worse than in CS for example. if you take gaming seriously then stay with cs, if you like fun and shiny golden weapons have fun in CF.
    however throwing out postings like that will not make you many friends here.
    peace and have fun.!

Yes, I am new to the game, not the kind of game.
    I said above i was a noble player in 1.6. Been in SK-Gaming Without commin' from sweden is/was somethin' back then. I just do hate the fact every single time i perform the best out of myself a kick-vote is gathered against me.
    Yes, I am new to the game, not the kind of game.
    I said above i was a noble player in 1.6. Been in SK-Gaming Without commin' from sweden is/was somethin' back then. I just do hate the fact every single time i perform the best out of myself a kick-vote is gathered against me.

hm yeah. good old time. with mtw, SK and so on :) you know plan-b?

well you will soon see that CF is not the game if you wanna go for precise gaming.
    its a fun game but nothing more. in cs if you have 20 latency and your opponent has 90
    he has virtually no chance (if you are good that is) of killing you. in this game, the highpinger will get you a fair amount of times, which is frustrating. you ll see for your self very soon i am afraid.i started cf because steam wouldn´t give out my userdata cause i installed on my desktop and laptop. i almost sued them..few months ago they unlocked my account but i think crossfire took my skill away, :) anyways. bought too much zp so i can´t just uninstall.
  • Heres an idea, use up the limited ammount of kicks on the noob of your team, then noone can kick you. Problem solved xD
  • Lmfao i can say u the funniest thing ever. Hackers arent the best cf players. Look at youtube for airwalk or sealsgaming. there is a replay of 1 of theyir member wining 1v1 with a guy who had wallhack aimbot speed hack nofog noflash nosmoke and nosky..
  • Agree with the OP, really something should be done to enable all to play without being abused and kick voted out.

It's not that difficult to implement a few of the thousands of ideas that have been posted in the suggestions section, that would enable all to play in relative peace.
  • yes, i got kicked today just for going 3-0 in ghost mode as ghost.

Adrillion.

Talk bout Type much?.. I just read the first line then i stopped.
  • LiteTurtle wrote: »
    Talk bout Type much?.. I just read the first line then i stopped.

And you only wrote one line. Maybe that's your average typing way? :)

Adrillion.

aha... so you say many but i can tell you there are not many. Didnt see a hacker for days now.
    About getting kicked nothing agaisnt you but noob rank with kdr above 2.0 gets kicked. Not waht i do but mostly that happens to the low ranks with skill.

Gl in finding a other game or getting a higher rank and join a good clan.

Oh and i found your kdr.
    Total Kills 15569

Death 11067

Wow your pro!
    Get skill come back join a good clan.
    kdr: 1,4 aint big skill.
  • glacer wrote: »
    aha... so you say many but i can tell you there are not many. Didnt see a hacker for days now.
    About getting kicked nothing agaisnt you but noob rank with kdr above 2.0 gets kicked. Not waht i do but mostly that happens to the low ranks with skill.

Gl in finding a other game or getting a higher rank and join a good clan.

Oh and i found your kdr.
    Total Kills 15569

Death 11067

Wow your pro!
    Get skill come back join a good clan.
    kdr: 1,4 aint big skill.

You might missunderstood. And i won't get into busy explainin' Just gonna ask you to read my post again. On a average map i might be first/second. Never whorst. But ALWAYS when im 1st with a major difference from the second one. example: (9 kills in DT/S&D 1 death) they start to go crazy on me, and on everyone. I never said im a pro. Did i? Never. (not in that game...) Try to react more apropriate on a post. Then negative.
    You might missunderstood. And i won't get into busy explainin' Just gonna ask you to read my post again. On a average map i might be first/second. Never whorst. But ALWAYS when im 1st with a major difference from the second one. example: (9 kills in DT/S&D 1 death) they start to go crazy on me, and on everyone. I never said im a pro. Did i? Never. (not in that game...) Try to react more apropriate on a post. Then negative.

okee, if i missunderstood you im sorry. My english isnt that good.
    Thats the game everybody ahs it so you should make the ebst out of it.
  • have luck with getting kicked more!

Ok! Have luck on... Well on whatever you are doing.
  • do i have something to do?
    no.. i guess not..
    im gonna play cf 00:09!
  • I get called a hacker in almost every game I play. Most of the time, I don't even pay attention, a lot of people (especially in GM) don't know how to play. So they bring out the hackusations rather quickly.

As to get kicked.. happens sometimes. Usually my team F12 me anyway, because usually.. I'm the one carrying them.

And being in PubStarZ brings a lot of random hate towards me, but at the same time some sense of respect for my skills, since they know we don't just recruit everyone. We have standards.

So I hear you and I do agree with you, but to me it is just a small annoyance.

Adrillion.

Don't be mad it's part of the game. ;)
  • SaveMePlz wrote: »
    Don't be mad it's part of the game. ;)

Literally, thats how games are won sometimes.
  • <3333333333333333333

Haha double negative.

It sucks, yes, but get a clan and play along side them. That's what I've been told by Z8 all this time. Sure you get kicked, maybe you hack, maybe you don't, but the fact remains there's nothing you can do about it at the moment. Deal with it and enjoy the game with some familiar players.
  • hey man, just go play, eventually you'll see some pro players in your team, and then you will can finally get your 15/0 k/d in the first 3 rounds xD
    but hey, we have some idiots that still think that lag, and low ping are hacks >.>
    we should get an admission test to see if you're apt to play >.>
  • True, the community has some serious issues. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about it, except not sink to their level.
  • hm if i take into account that this games is alot easier than cs, and that you were playing with SK-clan, KDR of 1.4 hmm