second thoughts about getting the m4c

I currently have 56 coupons and 12k bp. My plan was to wait in till the world cup finishes and use the zp from that to get my m4c and with my bp I would get the ak silver. Should I stick to my plan or do you guys think I should get the m4 silver over the m4c? Also can you guys tell me about the accuracy, power, and spray patterns of these guns. Screen shots would be a lot of help.

Thx

Edit- Can you guys tell me about the recoil too?

Comments

• if u want another coupon weapon then get m4 silver, if not then get m4 custom and save bp!!!
  • CF_Kratos wrote: »
    if u want another coupon weapon then get m4 silver, if not then get m4 custom and save bp!!!
    M4 silver is not coupongs btw.

Borrow the M4Custom from someone all the time for one full match. If it feels good and you learn to use it, go ahead and buy it.

Imo M4Silver is better, but it TOTALLY depends on which gun are you better in using.

Edit: About powers and stuff.. well, M4custom is the most accurate combat rifle in the game, but it has higher recoil than normal M4. The easily controllable spray pattern gives for the recoil. Can't say anything for M4 Silver since I don't have it.
  • rRawr wrote: »

Borrow the M4Custom from someone all the time for one full match. If it feels good and you learn to use it, go ahead and buy it.

Imo M4Silver is better, but it TOTALLY depends on which gun are you better in using.

Edit: About powers and stuff.. well, M4custom is the most accurate combat rifle in the game, but it has higher recoil than normal M4. The easily controllable spray pattern gives for the recoil. Can't say anything for M4 Silver since I don't have it.

I think he meant if you want another coupon gun, don't use your coupons yet and get the M4A1-Silver with your BP, thus saving the coupons.

M4A1-C is definitely one of the best all-around guns in game, but it's a tad bit weaker and slower RoF than the M4A1-S in my opinion. I think the Silver's basically like the Adv. It's nice to use though. Also aesthetically pleasing. :D
  • The main thing that is keeping me from getting the m4c is that people have told me it has a terrible spray pattern and its recoil is higher while some other people have told me differently. So which one is true?
  • The main thing that is keeping me from getting the m4c is that people have told me it has a terrible spray pattern and its recoil is higher while some other people have told me differently. So which one is true?
    Recoil is higher but the spray pattern is great.
  • M4c is the best weapon even in CF china ....

I think u dont understand what i wrote!!! I meant if u want another coupon weapon then save it and use ur bp to get m4 silver...

The M4A1-C's spray is a bit odd, but not necessarily worse. It sprays sort of like a curvy 7, but the size of it is actually pretty small, so if you can get used to the pattern, it's a very good gun to use.
    Recoil is higher but the spray pattern is great.

If the recoil is higher how can the spray pattern be better?
    If a gun has super high recoil then wouldn't the spray pattern be much larger?
  • If the recoil is higher how can the spray pattern be better?
    If a gun has super high recoil then wouldn't the spray pattern be much larger?
    Uhh it is sort of hard to explain, the spray pattern is great when spraying, but if you're bursting then it's kind of let down... just hold your mouse down when spraying and you'll see.