Wdf awm rd

2»

Comments

• Now I'm starting to get disappointed. Where has Z8's originality disappeared ?

Dual Colts : there are plenty of handguns Z8 could have added, in normal or silenced version, no they just give us a double version of a not so great pistol we already have...

Gatling Gun : introduced in the previous patch, now available everywhere, a big useless weapon. There are plenty of MG they could have implemented rather than giving us this...

AWM RD : instead of adding a new semi-automatic sniper rifle, they just give us a new version of a weapon we already have...

There are plenty of weapons that we have that could have gained an Adv or Custom version : imagine a K2 or P90 silenced, dual Uzis, etc.
    There are a lot of interesting weapons they could have added, new rifles, handguns, sniper rifles, etc.

Instead, Z8 rehashes always the same ones... I think I speak for a lot of people when I say : we want NEW weapons.

Having said that, I'm still glad we got a new mode and a new SnD map.

no to the K2, its bad enough we have that weapon -.-
  • Now I'm starting to get disappointed. Where has Z8's originality disappeared ?

Dual Colts : there are plenty of handguns Z8 could have added, in normal or silenced version, no they just give us a double version of a not so great pistol we already have...

Gatling Gun : introduced in the previous patch, now available everywhere, a big useless weapon. There are plenty of MG they could have implemented rather than giving us this...

AWM RD : instead of adding a new semi-automatic sniper rifle, they just give us a new version of a weapon we already have...

There are plenty of weapons that we have that could have gained an Adv or Custom version : imagine a K2 or P90 silenced, dual Uzis, etc.
    There are a lot of interesting weapons they could have added, new rifles, handguns, sniper rifles, etc.

Instead, Z8 rehashes always the same ones... I think I speak for a lot of people when I say : we want NEW weapons.

Having said that, I'm still glad we got a new mode and a new SnD map.

AGREED 100% I dont want all that ugly red sh1t and cheese colored garbage they have in China. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A P90 CAMO?!? All we get is modifications of the same 3 guns: M4A1, AWM, and Desert Eagle. I think we should have either new fricken guns like UMP45 or L85A1 or at least modifications of guns that don't have mods already.
  • beingkool wrote: »
    AGREED 100% I dont want all that ugly red sh1t and cheese colored garbage they have in China. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A P90 CAMO?!? All we get is modifications of the same 3 guns: M4A1, AWM, and Desert Eagle. I think we should have either new fricken guns like UMP45 or L85A1 or at least modifications of guns that don't have mods already.

And AK-47...