CF is becoming Warrock

Yay :(

More hack.ers, Like we all didnt already know that. I've reported silver bars for it (rank means a lil something to me, im almost double silver, never farmed) After reporting them, with a video and screen shots of them walking threw walls, nothing. Still playing.

And now the Gatling gun is gonna be in the ZP BM, seen the SS of it. And guess what kiddies, Its not just used in MM and the new mode. Also, your able to run a lil faster with it. But big woop, it fails. Pop off a hs, and sit them down.

Dule colts, GP BM. And, FAIL. How many use a colt now? Thought so. Its more of a what 5 hit kill? Have more ammo makes it better how? Almost same firing rate. De two pop dead.

An 94, dont know much about it. Gonna buy it. Seems fun? Gp shop seems to be where it will be.

And that gun no one has really talked about, dule uzis. Thats prob coming out. I myself am a uzi guy, fun as hell. So yea, buying it. This is a toss up, another zp bm gun? or Gp bm? or is it gonna be like the shottie, Zp buy able for 30-60-90 days.

New SnD map, Best thing coming out. Need more.

Also new gear coming out, check the helment hes wearing. Just saying.

Look at the easy in sight things, and you will know whats going on with cf. More hack.ers, patches happening faster, soon it will be like warrock. Just not as good. At least in worrock, you can lay down and snipe, run, walk, jog, roll, better graphics, and more maps. But more money, all games care about is money. I sent in my ticket for my old acc, with screen shots, card number from zp and sp, sign in name, old pw, and even told them to give me 10 emails, and i will tell them witch one it is. or better yet log into it, I know my passwords just not all my emails (fail i know) will i get iit back, no. cus its not gonna make them more money, if im spending it on another acc atm.

So gee gee cf gee gee.

Fall patch 8 out of 10
Due to the SnD map, thats the only reason.

Comments