What AR should I get at sergeant 1?

Im thinking about getting the Aug for its scope and that it's accurate but the SG 552 has better stats.

The SG 552 has too much of a fire rate for me and it gets inacurate after a couple of shots.

The Aug I can control with burst shots, I tried bursting with the SG 552 but it gets too inacurate.

The SG 552 has better stats but I do better with the Aug, but I really have only been able to test these weapons in Elimination and I don't know how they'll performe on different maps.

But I don't want to focus on these two guns, can you guys tell me what other guns I should look into?

I don't want to continue on without a new gun, I only have the M16 and the R700 so I need a gun that I can compete with in the servers.

Im really looking forward to any information you guys could tell me (:

Comments

• What are your options at that rank besides the AUG and SSG? Both of those are OK but would not be my first choice.

BTW you can "compete" anywhere w/ and M16. It's a decent gun. I trade my novelty guns all the time to new people and use their M16's quite effectively.
  • SirHi wrote: »
    AK47 or buy some crates for AUG Camo.

AK is not available at that level yet, I think you need higher rank. Also if you are really new to the game the AK can be very frustrating to learn to use.
  • I've been able to get some good kills with the AK47, the funny thing is im better with the Ak47 at long rang rather then close, those head shots for some reasson are better at long range.
  • Once you get good with the AK, you will not regret all the tedious time you spent learning it. I've been using my AK for roughly a month now as my primary AR and I am comfortable with it 80% of the time. There are still a few niches I need to work out, however.

I'm getting the impression that this is your first account so I definitely wouldn't recommend you get an AK unless you really want to. Tell me, how do you feel about the M4A1? That's an awesome gun for beginners but I understand it can be a bit boring.

If you like the AUG, go for it. It's a super awesome weapon but keep in mind the reload speed and the bullet spread. The AUG is a good way to go for a beginner but try out the K2 on Alaska and see if you like that. It's also a very good, low recoil and decent power weapon.