European Pug Community

Comments

• newsandupdates.png

Aeneas from Reality donated for the ventrilo , and saved the day. Were all very happy that we can continue pugging and drafting. Draft announced is still not clear this week , since i dont have a mic. I hope to make things clear in 1-3 days

Thanks Famous
  • FamousFoxx wrote: »
    newsandupdates.png

Aeneas from Reality donated for the ventrilo , and saved the day. Were all very happy that we can continue pugging and drafting. Draft announced is still not clear this week , since i dont have a mic. I hope to make things clear in 1-3 days

Thanks Famous

I would donate, if it was just like surveys xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • EW....
    FamousFoxx wrote: »
    Well the clan draft has been played , i had big dreams to finnaly show how good the European clans were but when we started the draft i had to get RINGERS for teams like iNexor and R.O.C. This is just a shame and a loss of respect that you cant just simple get 5 man together for a tournament , or just say you don't have 5 and i will get another team. Both these clans disappointed me very much.

No remuneration, no chance to see splendid S5 of ROC and iNexor :)

My main point is, the final exam season in UK has come and most of members in ROC are plowing for real dreams as undergraduates and post graduates.

As a leader of a big match, I strongly believe that You should have considered and checked all the possible unexpected situations and understood
    even though it happened.. rather than blame them.

By the way, congrats to Airwalkers :)
    and see you guys when we pug together in June.
    Also, another tourney in Summer would also be awsome for pity British members QQ.

Take care
  • Doughner wrote: »

My main point is, the final exam season in UK has come and most of members in ROC are plowing for real dreams as undergraduates and post graduates.

As a leader of a big match, I strongly believe that You should have considered and checked all the possible unexpected situations and understood

Also, another tourney in Summer would also be awsome for pity British members QQ.

Take care

Were hoping to do a clan draft once in a month.

"As a leader of a big match, I strongly believe that You should have considered and checked all the possible unexpected situations and understood
    even though it happened.. rather than blame them."

I dont see my self as the leader of a big match , I am seeing my self asking a top clan if they have 5 which on that answer they say yes ( BTW we were playing on a Saturday night no one is learning then) anyways let them show something else for the next clan draft.

If i have a mic were doing a draft 21.00 GMT Saturday your all welcome to come.
  • Doughner wrote: »

Take care

hey man i hope ur alright and cant wait till u come back :D
  • danyyydan wrote: »

Wow PankZ- is just a pro!

Players receive prizes for this games or not? Explain me everything please.
  • omg this is gay, i dont use the scar light but the famas cauz its bad, but, why are the pugs not allowed to use the scar light or m12s, r u afraid of the skill one has with it??
    oh man u little kiddies, go home....
  • omg this is gay, i dont use the scar light but the famas cauz its bad, but, why are the pugs not allowed to use the scar light or m12s, r u afraid of the skill one has with it??
    oh man u little kiddies, go home....

Dude because they are noob guns and this rules make the game free of noobs.
  • why noob guns, when you are good, you are even better, when you use these overpowered weapons... who says that the mp5 is not overpowered? Thats kinda strange

or the m4a1, its not as powerful as the scar L but the accuracy is almost the same...why dont ban it 2?
  • Yeah dude you are right, fight the system!
  • why noob guns, when you are good, you are even better, when you use these overpowered weapons... who says that the mp5 is not overpowered? Thats kinda strange

or the m4a1, its not as powerful as the scar L but the accuracy is almost the same...why dont ban it 2?

" who says that the mp5 is not overpowered?"

when you said that i could not be botherd to disscus the scar light bann with you anymore.
  • newsandupdates.png

Were haveing a draft next saturday 21.00 GMT

Be there on time!

Famousss outt
  • hmmm..
    FamousFoxx wrote: »

I dont see my self as the leader of a big match , I am seeing my self asking a top clan if they have 5 which on that answer they say yes ( BTW we were playing on a Saturday night no one is learning then) anyways let them show something else for the next clan draft.

He doesn't get what exam period means haha.
    During examination period, no student is learning.
    They study themselves about what they have learnt.
    Usually they have got to cover a wide range of chapters,
    so it normally takes at least 2 or 3 weeks.
    Also they usually give up weekend in order to get higher marks,
    and long~long period summer holiday will come right after the exam ;)

Just wanted to support what Doughy guy mentioned.
  • Well i understand , but i really have nothing to do with that. I'm here just to ask if you have 5.
    And if someone say's Yes probaly we will have 5 and then later on i see 1 guy from the main line-up im like 0.o. And idk when you guys study but Saturday night?
  • Please change server to UK 3 or UK 4 so all can join the PUG. Now I've got 250 ping on UK 1 and 2 but on the new UK 3 and 4 I've got 45 ping. Alot of people got the same problem. So please change :)
  • Please change server to UK 3 or UK 4 so all can join the PUG. Now I've got 250 ping on UK 1 and 2 but on the new UK 3 and 4 I've got 45 ping. Alot of people got the same problem. So please change :)

agreed,everyone has lower ping in there and it's almost empty most of the time.

btw,can i get my team in it ? but we're not going to speak english live :|
    cuz i saw some germs in it talkin.
  • Banned weapons updated and designated server and channel updated to UK 3 8 rather then UK 2 8.
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Banned weapons updated and designated server and channel updated to UK 3 8 rather then UK 2 8.

SWEet :)

msg2short
  • When I started European Pug Community i thought we would have 1 or 2 pugs a day. Things went different and in a few weeks we were fully drafting and Pugging. The EPC is still a great place to develope your skills and play with friends. Hopefully we can keep doing that and bring even bigger events / drafts to this community. Thanks to all who participated in a pug or a draft.

Next Draft 21.00 GMT SATURDAY :3

Thanks Mart.
  • Just one question, why is the m4 custom banned ? I seriously dont see the point you ban the m4 custom, but on the other side allow the ak scope wich is a crate gun as well or rifles with 38 bullets or a pistol with 10 bullets.

You try to make PUGs competitive but if people actually want to play competitive they would play esl/wogl w.e with their own team instead of a random team with people who barely speak english dont call and keep talking in different languages. In my opinion PUGs are there for fun so why shouldnt you be allowed to play with a gun you paid money for?

I can understand bans like spop, kriss, m12, armour, gay nades, but the m4 custom really?
  • sno_okie wrote: »
    Just one question, why is the m4 custom banned ? I seriously dont see the point you ban the m4 custom, but on the other side allow the ak scope wich is a crate gun as well or rifles with 38 bullets or a pistol with 10 bullets.

You try to make PUGs competitive but if people actually want to play competitive they would play esl/wogl w.e with their own team instead of a random team with people who barely speak english dont call and keep talking in different languages. In my opinion PUGs are there for fun so why shouldnt you be allowed to play with a gun you paid money for?

I can understand bans like spop, kriss, m12, armour, gay nades, but the m4 custom really?

Thats is true, why is it banned?

Its not overpowered, It does not have ROF of a gatling gun, It has decent recoil. So whyyyyy?

Unban naow :(
    Just one question, why is the m4 custom banned ? I seriously dont see the point you ban the m4 custom, but on the other side allow the ak scope wich is a crate gun as well or rifles with 38 bullets or a pistol with 10 bullets.

We are trying to make pugs more competitive but still fun to use different weapons also we are trying to follow the WOGL rules for the most part. As for the M4-Custom its been under review by us considering its spray patern and recoil and the 35 bullets. Because of these things we decided that its not an equal match against a normal m4 with 30 bullets. Banning all the crate / golden weapons would for some people lose the fun of playing a fun pug. Also
    the golden weapons are not sileced neither there recoil is changed.

One other thing why we banned the M4-Custom is the people who play ESL complained about the M4-Custom ( meaning the most of the community complained about it , this was also one of the reason why we banned the Scar-Light)

The Pistol with +2/3 bullets are as i said for the fun of playing with different weapons then a scrim or offi also in most cases you only need 1/3 bullets to kill a person.
    We don't want to make to many rules the rules that we have are enough for now.

I hope this enlightens you :)

Mart is Out :x

PS : HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE DRAFT
  • Golden guns recoil not changed?
    So you are trying to tell me that the recoil and ROF of the golden m4 is the same as on the normal m4?
    I'll hit you up on pug vent today then we gonna try it
  • To be honest I see no reason to ban M4-Custom if the other crate/coupon guns aren't banned aswell.

Anyway, I will be there saturday! :D:D
  • AjkeN wrote: »
    To be honest I see no reason to ban M4-Custom if the other crate/coupon guns aren't banned aswell.

Anyway, I will be there saturday! :D:D

Same here. :D
  • rly u banned the m4 custom , why ?? bc some ppl i bet 3-4 QQ about it , imo ban gold weapons and that was it
  • oh and another thing...you banned the custom because of the recoil, 35 bullets and silencer?
    I'm pretty sure the recoil of the m4 custom is higher the M4 adv's recoil...
    So why dont you ban it as well?
    Seriously there is no point in my opinion...

Oh and btw only reason wogl banned m4 custom is, because it's a crate gun.
    I don't want to sound like an ass.hole now, but your arguments dont make sense at all..
    oh and another thing...you banned the custom because of the recoil, 35 bullets and silencer?
    I'm pretty sure the recoil of the m4 custom is higher the M4 adv's recoil...
    So why dont you ban it as well?
    Seriously there is no point in my opinion...

Oh and btw only reason wogl banned m4 custom is, because it's a crate gun.
    I don't want to sound like an ass.hole now, but your arguments dont make sense at all..

Well you wanna test it out then BICBOI, M4 Adv is harder to use then a M4 Custom , i know why WOGL banned it this is the first CRATE weapon to be banned not all at the same time im just banning the guns we see as overpowerd.

I dont get you guys first you guys complain on the guns that are allowed then you complain about the banned guns. Neither way how you see it M4 Custom helps to grow the competitive play in this community.

Snookie and me lets fix a time and date and test out recoil / spray patern / rof of certain gunes.

go on vent or get on xfire ( avr3x)