FailChester for Coupons?

2»

Comments

• ouuuCh wrote: »
    How about z8 gives us coupon for having the winchester on our storage and having to see the fail gun every time you go to your storage?

Thats the idea a gave on the second page lol
    they need to pay us to use this failgun :p
  • RSCHOLOKOV wrote: »
    sure and you master noob must always Quote me ,thats the proof you need a hobby
    Mudak<.<(before call somebody noob you should look in the mirror.

thats so sad to see ppl without hobby like you i wish you my best for the future to get a hobby and stfu with pi.s.sing of other ppl and a other proof that shows that you have no Reallife is that you call somebody a Noob in the forum ,lol, i´m sry that not every 1 is like you and spend his life in a Forum and post bullshi.t ok you are a Baron but they should edit your Forum Rank 1# Noob Baron,2#Baron without life,3#Noob Baron without life

you can pic 1

RSCHOLOKOV

Just calm down.Do you even know him?Like at all?If you know he spends his life here,then you must also,or else how would you know how often he's here?

This thread is a disappointed.This is GAME,which means it's meant to be fun.WINchester is a fun gun.Everyone here who posts negative stuff about it is probably trying to snipe long range with it.
  • polaarbare wrote: »
    Just calm down.Do you even know him?Like at all?If you know he spends his life here,then you must also,or else how would you know how often he's here?

This thread is a disappointed.This is GAME,which means it's meant to be fun.WINchester is a fun gun.Everyone here who posts negative stuff about it is probably trying to snipe long range with it.

i know him this moron stalks me he always search my posts and quote them with his bullshi,t stuff

and yeah look at his post what he post + how many post he have than you will see that he have no Reallife ,this moron need a hobby realy,i told him many times ***.off moron dont Talk about me if you have problems keep them but stfu with pis.sing me of and he don´t stop so why i should stop if he have fun with this shi.t let him but i will not just site and look what for c.r.a.p he post about me .

God save us from stupid people like L...c or ppl who are like him

RSCHOLOKOV
    i know him this moron stalks me he always search my posts and quote them with his bullshi,t stuff

and yeah look at his post what he post + how many post he have than you will see that he have no Reallife ,this moron need a hobby realy,i told him many times ***.off moron dont Talk about me if you have problems keep them but stfu with pis.sing me of and he don´t stop so why i should stop if he have fun with this shi.t let him but i will not just site and look what for c.r.a.p he post about me .

God save us from stupid people like L...c or ppl who are like him

RSCHOLOKOV

His posts have nothing to o with how much of a life he has.It just means he has been here longer than you.

Ypu're basically saying NONE of these people have lives because of their post count:

http://forum.z8games.com/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Do you have any evidence saying he has no life?Or that eh is stalking you?
    sure and you master noob must always Quote me ,thats the proof you need a hobby
    Mudak<.<(before call somebody noob you should look in the mirror.

thats so sad to see ppl without hobby like you i wish you my best for the future to get a hobby and stfu with pi.s.sing of other ppl and a other proof that shows that you have no Reallife is that you call somebody a Noob in the forum ,lol, i´m sry that not every 1 is like you and spend his life in a Forum and post bullshi.t ok you are a Baron but they should edit your Forum Rank 1# Noob Baron,2#Baron without life,3#Noob Baron without life

you can pic 1

RSCHOLOKOV
    Do you understand the inclusion and desire of the Winchester? It's a toy gun - once you're sick of playing hard all the time and want some lol's, you want it.
    Just because you try hard ingame and on the forums doesn't mean others can't have fun. Why do you think people use the Uzi+M9 on alt accounts? For the hell of it.
    Stop using excessive spacing, and you don't need to put your forum name at the end of each post. It's displayed to the left, above your avatar.
    Everything you post on a public forum is up for debate. I am free to take my view on it. You then proceed to swear at me, make up some hurtful comebacks / insults.
    Once you're educated, you realise that when someone fills their counter-argument with overused swear words, he just becomes a public stunt.
    Half my posts are trash talk to people like you, the other half provide open minded advice. Your posts are usually flame, or simply "I can't use the gun so you shouldn't buy it nuff said".

Thanks Dusk, I owe you one.
    I apologise for any past hurts I have inflicted on you, RSCHOLOKOV. It is often hard to take one seriously or calmly when their forum name already hints at rage.
    Please PM me the links of where I have unrightfully flamed you, and I will provide an explanation or further apology.
  • Lumic wrote: »
    Stop using excessive spacing, and you don't need to put your forum name at the end of each post. It's displayed to the left, above your avatar.
    Everything you post on a public forum is up for debate. I am free to take my view on it. You then proceed to swear at me, make up some hurtful comebacks / insults.
    Once you're educated, you realise that when someone fills their counter-argument with overused swear words, he just becomes a public stunt.
    Half my posts are trash talk to people like you, the other half provide open minded advice. Your posts are usually flame, or simply "I can't use the gun so you shouldn't buy it nuff said".

I apologise for any past hurts I have inflicted on you, RSCHOLOKOV. It is often hard to take one seriously or calmly when their forum name already hints at rage.
    Please PM me the links of where I have unrightfully flamed you, and I will provide an explanation or further apology.

lol 1# i know that my Name is next to my Avatar but i put my name always in post ,because i learn it at school to undermark all what i post

2# I told you many times before to STFU if you have a problem with me keep it for you ,nobody need to know that you have a problem with me you always Quote me and its dosen´t care witch of the members post bullshi.t if i coment something you always need My Quote as a Headline to post your trash search some other ,and stfu to Quote me without reason if you want post something normal and not C.r.a.p than do it .

3# if you know that you post trash than stop it

RSCHOLOKOV

lol 1# i know that my Name is next to my Avatar but i put my name always in post ,because i learn it at school to undermark all what if post

2# I told you many times before to STFU if you have a problem with me keep it for you ,nobody need to know that you have a problem with me you always Quote me and its dosen´t care witch of the members post bullshi.t if i coment something you always need My Quote as a Headline to post your trash search some other ,and stfu to Quote me without reason if you want post something normal and not C.r.a.p than do it .

RSCHOLOKOV
    lol 1# i know that my Name is next to my Avatar but i put my name always in post ,because i learn it at school to undermark all what if post

RSCHOLOKOV

Why double post the exact same ****ty post?
  • 20 coupons would be the best price for it!!!!! SERIOUSLY OK.

RSCHOLOKOV
    If you wish to continue the carnage on these public forums, it is your choice.
    Keep in mind that my posts are less likely to be flamed by a third party.

If you believe "undermarking" and four lines of spacing = a sign of education, then I'll leave you to that.
    I tried to be reasonable. If you don't want to be reasonable, say it straight. I've never used the Search button to look up other's forum names to specifically flame their posts.
    If you read my post, I said I half post trash talk. I also subliminally (well it wasn't even subliminal TBH) implied that this was in response to your posts, which were the exact trash I was bouncing back to you.
    Let's take your original post in this thread as an example. Not understanding why someone would want a Winchester, you said it was a horrible gun, and you pretty much couldn't use it. I laughed at that. Why? Because it seems you're too serious about the game to see the value of obtaining a toy gun and simply fooling around sometimes.
    I don't see a huge wrong or any personal grudge I am holding on my part. If I'm going into threads and commenting on certain posts I believe are misguided, I'm simply expressing my viewpoint on those posts you and others have made. If you can't take the fact that I find it funny that you're too serious to enjoy this damn game, then I'd seriously have to label you as immature and suggest you leave the forums.

Like I said at the start, this doesn't need to be public. But continue to post these "rebuttals" of yours, I'll feed the fire on my side.
    If you wish to continue the carnage on these public forums, it is your choice.
    Keep in mind that my posts are less likely to be flamed by a third party.

If you believe "undermarking" and four lines of spacing = a sign of education, then I'll leave you to that.
    I tried to be reasonable. If you don't want to be reasonable, say it straight. I've never used the Search button to look up other's forum names to specifically flame their posts.
    If you read my post, I said I half post trash talk. I also subliminally (well it wasn't even subliminal TBH) implied that this was in response to your posts, which were the exact trash I was bouncing back to you.
    Let's take your original post in this thread as an example. Not understanding why someone would want a Winchester, you said it was a horrible gun, and you pretty much couldn't use it. I laughed at that. Why? Because it seems you're too serious about the game to see the value of obtaining a toy gun and simply fooling around sometimes.
    I don't see a huge wrong or any personal grudge I am holding on my part. If I'm going into threads and commenting on certain posts I believe are misguided, I'm simply expressing my viewpoint on those posts you and others have made. If you can't take the fact that I find it funny that you're too serious to enjoy this damn game, then I'd seriously have to label you as immature and suggest you leave the forums.

Like I said at the start, this doesn't need to be public. But continue to post these "rebuttals" of yours, I'll feed the fire on my side.

I'll give it up I prefer to speak with a Wall than with you >.<
    do what ever you want but stop it with use me as a Headline to post bullshi.t

and because I am reasonable I apologize to you for everything bad, still useable, I think that you have no hobby, because every time you write something stupid to, well, do what you want, I'm not here longer necessary.

p.s a sign of education is a part of me i learn it and i keep it ,and I believe that it no longer concerns you have. (no time have to work, i Used Googel Translator )

RSCHOLOKOV
  • Why double post the exact same ****ty post?

was a mistake

you must not interest ,like i dont want to know why you ask me a unnecessary question

RSCHOLOKOV
  • The winchester is probably the best recreational gun in the game, 15-25 coupons seem reasonable.
    I'll give it up I prefer to speak with a Wall than with you >.<
    do what ever you want but stop it with use me as a Headline to post bullshi.t

and because I am reasonable I apologize to you for everything bad, still useable, I think that you have no hobby, because every time you write something stupid to, well, do what you want, I'm not here longer necessary.

p.s a sign of education is a part of me i learn it and i keep it ,and I believe that it no longer concerns you have. (no time have to work, i Used Googel Translator )

RSCHOLOKOV
    TBH, I didn't understand much of that. Because there is less swearing than normal, I'll presume you've calmed down slightly.

So, pz.
  • Take one of the axes out and replace with Winchester
  • I actually Didn't read through entire thread.(thats a first)

Winchester is a good gun, it requires skill and accuracy. The only people who don't like it just have a fail aim. It's my fav weapon, see sig, Nuff said.
  • ax0 wrote: »
    I hope your not serious because XM8 is WAY better than Failchester.
    Guess you didn't know that you do 100% damage thru boxes with XM8? (Did you even know that you can shoot thru boxes..)

But dont try this with Failchester, youll get around 30% damage to the player, which is.. bad.

Enough said, XM8 > Failchester

*PS Who teh f*** would buy a G36K ?! O_o Spend it on a K2 if you really to spend money..at least for something usefull.

Wow, you flamed the G36 AND the Winchester all at once. Read some wep guides, ffs, then come back and say stuff.

To me, Winchester is sort of like a way to challenge myself at GM, after a while, once you learn the gun, you can pretty well use any other weapon to own in GM. The key to using a Winchester is NOT BEING A NOOB. Just because you can't spray it doesn't make it a fail, it means you have to aim at what you want to kill, and to think, and to be patient, learn how to lure your enemies in close, make them miss, then unload a one-shot kill into them from point blank, or how to tap heads from a decent distance....you know....a lot of the stuff that makes good players great, and what makes decent GM players into pros.

And eh, it's a matter of taste, but G36 is better than XM8 to me on GM, has the higher ROF, wallbangs about as well, and does good damage, sort of like a SMG/AR hybrid.