Daily mission bug!

2»

Comments

• ...See, this whole missions things is messed up.

Just played 2 matches int he same room. We started with 6v6 which went to a 3v6 then a 4v6. I almost got kicked 3 fricking times because some lame ass [BV] clan laggers (I got screenshots of their lag...150+ping and those SOBs were FLOATING all over the dam place but they get mad when I kill them because I stick with other people...) were sore in the butt and I had ace with 31 kills, and yet I STILL didn't receive credit for the damn thing.

I almost made the 500gp my own damn self...):[

So much for a 'content update'...one map, a cruddy not properly working side game (that gives even cruddier money, no matter how you do it.), and pretty much nothing else. That's not an update...that's a marketing scam. It's almost summer and this is all they can try and grab players with? Some skin tight paper-texture chix and a red mutant? Give me a damn break. People say CA sux, but at least when Nexon means updates, they MEAN updates.

Who ever does the patches had better well have one ready for next week...>_>
    (BTW, the 80kills in MM that I did yesterday worked fine. I have NO clue why this ISN'T...)
  • I just figured that the prison mission shows even if you play 1 vs 1, even if you enter when its 99-99. As long as its a 100 kill prison Td, it will count.
  • Kelathe wrote: »
    My stats stayed and I got the rewards. But It seems the dog tags are glitched as I didn't get my second 'R'. Who knows, these things are expected. Be patient.

dog tags are random based on luck
    theres R and R2 i prolly got R twice

if so it wont count u just LOSS dog tag sucks to be you :D
  • haha sucks for you guys, it works fine for me
    alaska ftw
  • i was having that probglem , but i saw you have to play in the same server same channel and in the suide you have on rival factions
  • Rank does matter
    i think a MOD or a GM should clear this confusion about rank restricions!.

Rank does matter, depending on it, the number of kills, games, or wins may vary. It says it here: http://crossfire.z8games.com/guide_modes_missions.aspx "The mission requirements also vary for the rank of the player..."

Yet, you may complete any of the 3 missions, whatever ur rank is.

FTW, u can read all the mission requirements in that same link.

cheers
  • jeaud2 wrote: »
    i was having that probglem , but i saw you have to play in the same server same channel and in the suide you have on rival factions

Agree. Playing on the same server and exiting the room and re-entering every time the mission ended did the trick for me (and sometimes even alternating rooms).

Hope it helps
  • Kelathe wrote: »
    There is more than one R in cRoss fiRe you know... Even so, my friend did not get his 'I' after completing his daily mission either. Just the reward.

You have to get the R tag with the 2 in the corner.
    mxr229 wrote: »
    Why would higher ranked players have to do more for the same prizes? :(
    Because higher ranked players are supposed to be better, therefore they get more to do to still give them a challenge.
    KAPBAMBINO wrote: »
    I just figured that the prison mission shows even if you play 1 vs 1, even if you enter when its 99-99. As long as its a 100 kill prison Td, it will count.
    Mission rules, needs to have at least 6 players to count. Basically, 3v3 minimum.
  • XD i think what u also forgot was the the total time of the whole game u must have to be there for a total of 10 mins( it doesn't say on the requirements on website but i think i saw it on the missions tab in game) and at least 6 people
  • hafurnef wrote: »
    XD i think what u also forgot was the the total time of the whole game u must have to be there for a total of 10 mins( it doesn't say on the requirements on website but i think i saw it on the missions tab in game) and at least 6 people

It has to be 10 minutes if it's time-based and not kill-based.

Aka, you're playing in a 10minute timed TD, instead of a 150kill TD.