What the hell?

Okay, what the hell is going on, Z8?

First, I kept getting disconnected from the server, even when I had no Internet problems. This lasted for about ten minutes.

Then, when I finally managed to stay logged in, I tried to equip my Hazard name card, and got this error:
crossfire201005210000.png

What the hell is that?

Finally, I joined a sniper-only room, map Prison, Delta Server Channel 5. After about thirty seconds, everybody stopped moving and I couldn't switch weapons. People were running in place, and didn't react when I shot them. After maybe ten seconds of this, I got moved to the server lobby, and the game totally locked up, forcing me to end it in Task Manager.
...What the hell?

Comments

• petey916 wrote: »

First, I kept getting disconnected from the server, even when I had no Internet problems. This lasted for about ten minutes.

Then, when I finally managed to stay logged in, I tried to equip my Hazard name card, and got this error:

What the hell is that?

Finally, I joined a sniper-only room, map Prison, Delta Server Channel 5. After about thirty seconds, everybody stopped moving and I couldn't switch weapons. People were running in place, and didn't react when I shot them. After maybe ten seconds of this, I got moved to the server lobby, and the game totally locked up, forcing me to end it in Task Manager.
    ...What the hell?

It looks like another language LOL. Just restart CrossFire and keep it moving :)
  • Talented1 wrote: »
    It looks like another language LOL. Just restart CrossFire and keep it moving :)

Haha, that it does. Funny thing is, I can equip my Hazard name card if I click on the Name Card tab, but not from the All tab. It's still happening, as is the disconnecting.
  • Send a support ticket, all I can say unless there is a corrupted file in your patch of files with CrossFire, I suggest you redownload - and if it continues, do the ticket.
    ;)
  • Send a support ticket, all I can say unless there is a corrupted file in your patch of files with CrossFire, I suggest you redownload - and if it continues, do the ticket.
    ;)

Well, CrossFire seems to be chock full of errors at the moment - my profile on Z8Games.com says I have an AWM-Camo 90day[C] and AWM-Camo 7day[C], but I never bought those and they don't show up ingame.
    I'll just wait and see if they fix it; it's not exactly a game-killing glitch anyway. Kind of funny, actually.
  • petey916 wrote: »

What the hell is that?

...What the hell?

It's chinese, LOL. Anyways just send a support ticket.