Possible next guide by s0b3r?

Suggestion Accepted/Wanted
Ok, seeing as how some people liked my very first guide. And it only took me 10 minutes, with few erros as possible. I would like to do another, and if anyone has an idea to throw at me, I would love to hear them. I put this in my other guide as well, saying I would take any idea thrown and if I didn't know I would learn, so I could make the guide.

My Possible Next Guide
I am thinking about doing a Build Your Own Computer Guide.
And I would really love to hear the communites opinions on this. Like the idea, hate it, don't want it. I don't know why but I have gotten the urge to start making guides.

Thanks to all those who inspired me, and support on my FPS Guide,
s0b3r

Comments

• Making a computer has nothing to do with CF.

And umm... You should make one on how to crouch/t-bag.
  • KillGod wrote: »
    Making a computer has nothing to do with CF.

And umm... You should make one on how to crouch/t-bag.

Go find something to do... If you're going to have an attitude like that, then don't post.
  • Ok ok .
    Good luck with the guide...erm, I guess.
  • yah. I know how to cuz I made mine. But, you should make a pc guide. Would be nice.
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    Go find something to do... If you're going to have an attitude like that, then don't post.
    Well someone made a walking guide.

And yes, I was serious about everything I said.

There hasn't been a guide for t-baging and or crouching. Tell me if you don't want to do this one and I will.

And you won't be able to have a computer building guide on crossfire. I was just giving input. I was serious about everything I said.

There hasn't been a guide for t-baging and or crouching. Tell me if you don't want to do this one and I will.

And you won't be able to have a computer building guide on crossfire. I was just giving input. I was serious about everything I said.
    Most guides revolve around gaming generally rather then Crossfire specifically.

Non-CF related guides are accepted.

How about something a little more mature then. T-bagging, doesn't help anyone in crossfire. Crouching might, but I could type up a paragraph on how to crouch. Even just a sentence on crouching.
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    Most guides revolve around gaming generally rather then Crossfire specifically.

Non-CF related guides are accepted.
    Woot! Thanks, Dot! :)
  • Any guide that does not have to do with CF can be googled. Not hard to find out how to build a computer.
  • iTaeYeon wrote: »
    Any guide that does not have to do with CF can be googled. Not hard to find out how to build a computer.

You would be amazed. Truly, amazed.
    Suggestion Accepted/Wanted
    Ok, seeing as how some people liked my very first guide. And it only took me 10 minutes, with few erros as possible. I would like to do another, and if anyone has an idea to throw at me, I would love to hear them. I put this in my other guide as well, saying I would take any idea thrown and if I didn't know I would learn, so I could make the guide.

My Possible Next Guide
    I am thinking about doing a Build Your Own Computer Guide.
    And I would really love to hear the communites opinions on this. Like the idea, hate it, don't want it. I don't know why but I have gotten the urge to start making guides.

Thanks to all those who inspired me, and support on my FPS Guide,
    s0b3r

S0b3r,

How about:

1. FPS computer on a budget $500 Limit, $1000 Limit.
    2. FPS computer upgrading on a budget $100, $200 and so on.
    3. FPS computer upgrading with no budget, getting the most out of what you have.
    4. Getting to know your computer, think inside the box...a guide to knowledge of computer components.

Just some thoughts, If you need help with the idea of 1-4 give me a shout. I've done upgrades on friends computers for as little as 100 bucks and upgrades upwards of $1200...aka a new computer. I know most every cheap site to get computer parts, to include some that are overseas, even tho I hate you BR noobs, but even they need an edge...other then hacks. I've also done reviews on other sites in the line of computer componants for the modern gaming computer. Covering from cheap case fans and how to mod to fit with house hold equipment, to cheap Graphics cards, best RAM, best HD for the buck and so on.

Core2DuoOC
    You would be amazed. Truly, amazed.

Nope, it's just how to build a computer, not something hard to do. Get the rights parts, do the right thing, and you got a beastly PC.
  • S0b3r,

How about:

1. FPS computer on a budget $500 Limit, $1000 Limit.
    2. FPS computer upgrading on a budget $100, $200 and so on.
    3. FPS computer upgrading with no budget, getting the most out of what you have.
    4. Getting to know your computer, think inside the box...a guide to knowledge of computer components.

Just some thoughts, If you need help with the idea of 1-4 give me a shout. I've done upgrades on friends computers for as little as 100 bucks and upgrades upwards of $1200...aka a new computer. I know most every cheap site to get computer parts, to include some that are overseas, even tho I hate you BR noobs, but even they need an edge...other then hacks. I've also done reviews on other sites in the line of computer componants for the modern gaming computer. Covering from cheap case fans and how to mod to fit with house hold equipment, to cheap Graphics cards, best RAM, best HD for the buck and so on.

Core2DuoOC

Thanks for the input C2OC.
    Nope, it's just how to build a computer, not something hard to do. Get the rights parts, do the right thing, and you got a beastly PC.

Seriously, I think you need to wake up and go outside. I only know a handful of people in my community that actually know what an LGA775, or an AM3 socket it. And yes, this is VERY essential to know if you plan on making your own PC. Just give me ideas, thats all I am asking, I'm not asking for you to say, "People know how to do this." or "people already know that.". You're not thinking outside the box obviously.
    Seriously, I think you need to wake up and go outside. I only know a handful of people in my community that actually know what an LGA775, or an AM3 socket it. And yes, this is VERY essential to know if you plan on making your own PC. Just give me ideas, thats all I am asking, I'm not asking for you to say, "People know how to do this." or "people already know that.". You're not thinking outside the box obviously.

You are asking for suggestions, I'm suggesting you not to make such a general guide. Know what you're saying first. There is a handful of people in your community that knows advanced computer building, yet when you hit up google there are 4,260,000 results for LGA775 and 8,030,000 results for AM3 scoket. I never said it is not essential to know how to build your own PC, but there are guides out there that people can just google to learn. I gave you ideas, that's all I'm saying. I think outside the box more than 90% of the people on this forum.
    You are asking for suggestions, I'm suggesting you not to make such a general guide. Know what you're saying first. There is a handful of people in your community that knows advanced computer building, yet when you hit up google there are 4,260,000 results for LGA775 and 8,030,000 results for AM3 scoket. I never said it is not essential to know how to build your own PC, but there are guides out there that people can just google to learn. I gave you ideas, that's all I'm saying. I think outside the box more than 90% of the people on this forum.

If you're getting mad you seriously need to chill out. Your suggestion was to NOT make a How to build a pc guide. I wanted suggestions on what my next guide SHOULD be not SHOULDN'T be. Throw a suggestion to me, not take it away. And I have seen tech support for this city when it comes to computer technology, and believe me when I say it. You have a a problem they always suggest a re-format. Which is totally not needed.
    If you're getting mad you seriously need to chill out. Your suggestion was to NOT make a How to build a pc guide. I wanted suggestions on what my next guide SHOULD be not SHOULDN'T be. Throw a suggestion to me, not take it away.

= =", do you have problems comprehending me? If I said don't make such a general guide, then it means make something that has to relate to CF, something that takes a long time to google. Use a brain ok? Also, how am I mad at all? You cannot really comprehend my feelings through the way I type unless if I'm spamming "STFU" and all these capped words.
    = =", do you have problems comprehending me? If I said don't make such a general guide, then it means make something that has to relate to CF, something that takes a long time to google. Use a brain ok? Also, how am I mad at all? You cannot really comprehend my feelings through the way I type unless if I'm spamming "STFU" and all these capped words.

If you want me to make something related to CF, then give me a suggestion, the only suggestion you came up with was not to make a guide. I'm open for suggestions, but to make guides, not suggestions to not make one.

Let's relax a little.

iTaeYeon, give me a suggestion on a guide then, if you have an idea, throw it out there.
  • LobsterMts wrote: »
    s p a m

Don't do anything to get this thread closed, lobo. I mean it.
    If you want me to make something related to CF, then give me a suggestion, the only suggestion you came up with was not to make a guide. I'm open for suggestions, but to make guides, not suggestions to not make one.

Let's relax a little.

iTaeYeon, give me a suggestion on a guide then, if you have an idea, throw it out there.

Relax? I've been relaxed from the start. Not once have I raged on this forum, this is the way I type most of the time. The only other way I type is "leik dizz cus deh im deh azn boi".

I gave my suggestion already, make something that is not general and can be google'd easily. There's plenty.
  • I think you mean "can't" be googled easily. Just saying.
    Suggestion taken, but I need ideas.
    I think you mean "can't" be googled easily. Just saying.

Typo. No one is perfect.
    I think you mean "can't" be googled easily. Just saying.

I know, no one is perfect. That's why I said, "just saying". I knew it was prolly a typo, just wanted to make sure.;)
    Typo. No one is perfect.

I'M PERFECT!
    sTfU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'M PERFECT!

Pobody's nerfect...
    I'M PERFECT!

I swear you're so annoying.