New Mouse

I'm looking into getting a new mouse! What is the best for crossfire? Hopefully someone knows :)

Wireless preferably

Comments

• Go for either

Razer DeathAdder or Logitech MX518 or MS Intellimouse 3.0.

Best budget mouses (yet not compromising) ;)
  • THREAT_EXE wrote: »
    Logitech MX518

In my opinion.

Edit: Wireless >>preferably<< I would go for a laser-wire-mouse
  • THREAT_EXE wrote: »
    Go for either

Razer DeathAdder or Logitech MX518 or MS Intellimouse 3.0.

Best budget mouses (yet not compromising) ;)
    He said wireless.

Get the razer mamba.
  • de_fUse wrote: »
    Don't get wireless frodo !!!!

LOL <3 why not? I have one right now and I love it, but I want to see if a mouse w/dpi or whatever it's called is better.

The wire gets in my way when I try those fast turns cuz I use low sensitivity lol
  • KillGod wrote: »
    He said wireless.

Get the razer mamba.

Learn to read, 'preferably', which means
    Meaning:
    More readily or willingly
    It is not an absolute necessity.

Also Razer Mamba is not worth $120.., If you want a wireless one, try Microsoft Sidewinder X8.., according to reviews, it is very good.

I'd still say, go for an optical mouse, with laser mouse, you need good mouse pad to make it perform well.
  • Get a mouse that is comfortable for you. Everyone here will recomend the mouse that he or she has (or has tried) or brought down to their heals by PR. Forget about DPI, and all that jazz, just focus on the comfort level when you hold it and move it around.

You want to be able to comfortably hold the mouse, reach the buttons without accidently pressing them etc. After that worry about DPI settings etc.

Chances are, if 2 mice have the same "max" dpi, they might use the same (or similar) sensor and therefor, the performance difference will be minimal. For example, 3200dpi, and 5600dpi mice use the same sensor.

If you want my recomendation, I highly suggest the g3 mouse, however that is because my hands are small and thin, so a smaller mouse suits me better. Also it seems to work well with my glass mousepad which is rather surprising to say the least

Wireless is highly not recomended for gaming due to the decreased polling rate caused by max transmission rates over wireless. You'll also have a slight latency increase using wireless over wired which can translate ingame seldomly. Wired mice are highly encourage for gaming, but if your highset on wireless mice, then just be forewarned that they are generaly expensive for gaming mice, and they don't perform as well as wired mice.
  • ...drfg
    de_fUse wrote: »
    Don't get wireless frodo !!!!
    Agree.
    Wireless is good only with full bateries lol
  • Take my advice, wireless is horribad! Ecspecially the Logi-Tech.. The middle mouse button is so sensative, if you make a large movement, it will scroll which will change your gun.. I had to use it for 3 months - and NEVER going back to that.

I use a Dell Mouse, a simple one with a custom blue laser frame - :)

I suggest to just buy a regular mouse (preferably a non-wireless Logitech or Dell) and set your sensativity.

:)
  • Wrapper wrote: »
    Get a mouse that is comfortable for you. Everyone here will recomend the mouse that he or she has (or has tried) or brought down to their heals by PR. Forget about DPI, and all that jazz, just focus on the comfort level when you hold it and move it around.

You want to be able to comfortably hold the mouse, reach the buttons without accidently pressing them etc. After that worry about DPI settings etc.

Chances are, if 2 mice have the same "max" dpi, they might use the same (or similar) sensor and therefor, the performance difference will be minimal. For example, 3200dpi, and 5600dpi mice use the same sensor.

If you want my recomendation, I highly suggest the g3 mouse, however that is because my hands are small and thin, so a smaller mouse suits me better. Also it seems to work well with my glass mousepad which is rather surprising to say the least

Wireless is highly not recomended for gaming due to the decreased polling rate caused by max transmission rates over wireless. You'll also have a slight latency increase using wireless over wired which can translate ingame seldomly. Wired mice are highly encourage for gaming, but if your highset on wireless mice, then just be forewarned that they are generaly expensive for gaming mice, and they don't perform as well as wired mice.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know all this. Maybe that's why my ping has gone up to almost 50 from 36! lol My old wired mouse was absolutely horrible haha. If I turned too fast it would make me look straight at the ground lol.
    So, what is the best wired mouse? I just want to hear a few more opinions.