I got hacked

i dont know how to call this...

i gave my friend an old accont that i dont use anymore and its username is like the one i use and he saw that and i forgot to change the pass of my actual acccount. he found out my pass coz its the same than the older account and he log into my account, SOLD MY DESERT EAGLE, AWM, AND SCARLIGHT and WASTED THE MONEY ON THE BLACK MARKET.

i know its my fault for not changing my pass but can i get restarted or something and have the weapons i had??

i changed my password.

this account is great for me please someone do some thing :(

AND PLZ IP BANN HIM! he betrayed me

Comments

• PacMan1 wrote: »

i gave my friend an old accont that i dont use anymore and its username is like the one i use and he saw that and i forgot to change the pass of my actual acccount. he found out my pass coz its the same than the older account and he log into my account, SOLD MY DESERT EAGLE, AWM, AND SCARLIGHT and WASTED THE MONEY ON THE BLACK MARKET.

i know its my fault for not changing my pass but can i get restarted or something and have the weapons i had??

i changed my password.

Gj stupid

And no he did not "Betray" you, You went 1 of those stupid "Free ZP" thing's and type ur P4SSW0RD and got scammed, GJ moron
  • Gj stupid

And no he did not "Betray" you, You went 1 of those stupid "Free ZP" thing's and type ur P4SSW0RD and got scammed, GJ moron

lmfao. its true dude. plus, why would the good account have the same psswdd of the old one. idiot noob XD
  • what wrong with u?
    Gj stupid

Free ZP? what for? i dont need those Free Zp things plus no one of those things ask for your password.

IF YOU ARE NOT GONNA HELP THEN DONT SPAM WITH YOUR NEGATIVE POSTS.

i changed my password.

wow i want some friends like yours who steal+crash my account?
    srsly you are friends ?

mh thats your fault sry nothing can help you :S

RSCHOLOKOV
  • RSCHOLOKOV wrote: »
    wow i want some friends like yours who steal+crash my account?
    srsly you are friends ?

mh thats your fault sry nothing can help you :S

RSCHOLOKOV

no dude we are not friends anymore

i changed my password.

First give proof you are the original owner...i tend to forget my email and password ( idiot!)

so with z8games help(god bless there soles) i got my account back.

If you ever payed for your account(hopefully you still have confirm payment emails) copy and paste the contents of your emails in your post. Give old passwords you used for the account before(make sure nothing else is using those passwords) and also old emails (same with passwords) DO NOT give secret answer out...also try getting your account back with your secret answer....your account info should be directed back to your email so yeh... hope i helped out bro!

z8games rules all other fps's eva and i will continue to support them by buying zp :D
  • You can get your account back but its not being reset.
  • Get better friends, your fault, he won't get banned.