pLumbers looking for 1-2 starters.

Comments

• Sauced wrote: »
    1) I've yet to be 'beat' at 'school' in my life.
    2) No, I don't care what people think about me.
    3) No.
    4) More open beta bans anyone?

Your immature way of denying that you're a g00k are making you look like a feel. So please, start acting like a civilized person and stop don't get banned in Open Beta in any other games. Atleast try to keep it down to a minimum of 4 times.

BTW, you actually think I got caught hacking? roflwaflomg, hilarious kid.

1) That's what all the nerd's say
    2) Good
    3) Yes.
    4) Yes I have been banned TONS of times, like man, my TastyLimes account is currently banned and I never go on it at all. -> More Sarcasm.
    Stop making things up to hide to fact you were caught cheating.

omg 4 bans! what a very logical number to make up, almost makes you sound like you aren't ******ed... almost.
  • Vazek wrote: »
    1) That's what all the nerd's say
    2) Good
    3) Yes.
    4) Yes I have been banned TONS of times, like man, my TastyLimes account is currently banned and I never go on it at all. -> More Sarcasm.
    Stop making things up to hide to fact you were caught cheating.

omg 4 bans! what a very logical number to make up, almost makes you sound like you aren't ******ed... almost.

1) I'm clearly a nerd. /sarcasm.
    2) Ok.
    3) No.
    4) I was told you were banned quiet a few times in OBT, I've yet to be caught cheating because I have yet to cheat.

Omg 4 bans! what a very logical number. Makes me sound like I'm amazing at everything and I stomp on g00ks like you all day long.
    2) Ok.
    3) No.
    4) I was told you were banned quiet a few times in OBT, I've yet to be caught cheating because I have yet to cheat.

Omg 4 bans! what a very logical number. Makes me sound like I'm amazing at everything and I stomp on g00ks like you all day long.

Internet tough guy.
  • Dillacious wrote: »
    Internet tough guy.

I 2nd this, Sauce is a pretty tough guy.

nerd.
    2) Ok.
    3) No.

1) I know
    2) Yup.
    3) Yes.
    4) You were told by 11 year old downies who spam Asian jokes every scrim prematurely? Man, that's very convincing. Firstly, We are in OBT, so you might as well say banned in Crossfire. Secondly, stop making things up to hide your past... just makes you look more like a fool than you already are.

Yea how did you come up with 4 bans? I mean, if you acted like a non-******ed person your age for a few minutes someone might actually like you, and forget about your Wogl bans while they were at it. You don't stomp anyone.
  • I 2nd this, Sauce is a pretty tough guy.

nerd.

xDDDDDD

lols
    1) I know
    2) Yup.
    3) Yes.
    4) You were told by 11 year old downies who spam Asian jokes every scrim prematurely? Man, that's very convincing. Firstly, We are in OBT, so you might as well say banned in Crossfire. Secondly, stop making things up to hide your past... just makes you look more like a fool than you already are.

Yea how did you come up with 4 bans? I mean, if you acted like a non-******ed person your age for a few minutes someone might actually like you, and forget about your Wogl bans while they were at it. You don't stomp anyone.

1) Yep.
    2) Yep.
    3) Yep.
    4) Making things up to hide my past? what is there to hide? I don't want to have to give you a whole list of proof as I did everyone else to why I was falsely banned for 'CF' hacks.

They said 5-6, so I said 4 or more. I mean, if you stopped being a pushover non-retar.ded g00k your age for a few minutes someone might actually like you, and get passed your fish face while they were at it. I stomp you.
  • Tasty you had enough, Go back to making pub clips and rice. Stop trying to hide YOUR past by trying to call us downys over and over.

g00k.
    1) Yep.
    2) Yep.
    3) Yep.
    4) Making things up to hide my past? what is there to hide? I don't want to have to give you a whole list of proof as I did everyone else to why I was falsely banned for 'CF' hacks.

They said 5-6, so I said 4 or more. I mean, if you stopped being a pushover non-retar.ded g00k your age for a few minutes someone might actually like you, and get passed your fish face while they were at it. I stomp you.

yup
    yup
    yup
    yup

If I stopped being a pushover non-******ed ****?
    ^

Man, that sentence structure made about as much sense as your Asian jokes, none. Are Asian jokes some kind of new fad or something? I thought your only supposed to state them to actual Asians. This defeats the whole purpose of your Asian comments because instead of making me mad you are actually filling up your retar.do meter, yes, its near full now seeing as how your last few posts were totally random and made no sense whatsoever..

BUT HEY, I understand what you are going through and I am here to help. http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/kids/
  • Tasty you had enough, Go back to making pub clips and rice. Stop trying to hide YOUR past by trying to call us downys over and over.

g00k.

i rather be a g00k than a malnutritioned mexican kid jacking off to midget pr0n all day in their mothers basement with their 1 inch c0ck and trolling z8 forums.
  • Coming from the kid who had his suba forum account banned tons of times?

Looks like you need to learn to shut the *** up, at least till you're decent at this game.

Cause you've never had forum accounts banned dren? I'm fairly certain you got 3 banned in one day. 1 being my alt. So I don't really think you can say much about him getting a forum account banned.
    Sauced wrote: »
    1) I've yet to be 'beat' at 'school' in my life.
    2) No, I don't care what people think about me.
    3) No.
    4) More open beta bans anyone?

Your immature way of denying that you're a g00k are making you look like a fool. So please, start acting like a civilized person and stop don't get banned in Open Beta in any other games. Atleast try to keep it down to a minimum of 4 times.

BTW, you actually think I got caught hacking? roflwaflomg, hilarious kid.

Sauce you're such an ignorant hypocrite. You hacked in CLOSED BETA FFS. You got banned from WOGL for an injector, and you went on and on about how you're legit and you'd be unbanned well guess what. You're still banned.
    yup
    yup
    yup
    yup

If I stopped being a pushover non-******ed ****?
    ^

Man, that sentence structure made about as much sense as your Asian jokes, none. Are Asian jokes some kind of new fad or something? I thought your only supposed to state them to actual Asians. This defeats the whole purpose of your Asian comments because instead of making mad you are actually filling up your retar.do meter, yes, its near full now seeing as how your last few posts were totally random and no sense whatsoever..

BUT HEY, I understand what you are going through and I am here to help. http://www.stopbullyingnow.hrsa.gov/kids/

Most of my sentences don't make sense because I could care less about a random kid over the internet trying to e-rage me and act like he's all big and tough, so I blurt our randy ****.
    I am stating asian joke to an asian, unless you prove me otherwise, you're asian.

BUT HEY, I understand what you are going through.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D31gn5EyGZ8
  • plumb·er
       /ˈplʌmər/ Show Spelled[pluhm-er] Show IPA
    –noun
    a person who installs and repairs piping, fixtures, appliances, and appurtenances in connection with the water supply, drainage systems, etc., both in and out of buildings.
    Slang. an undercover operative or spy hired to detect or stop leaks of news or secret information, often using questionable or illegal methods, as illegal entry or wiretapping.
    Obsolete. a worker in lead or similar metals.

MY SINK IS BROKEN. come fix?
    Most of my sentences don't make sense because I could care less about a random kid over the internet trying to e-rage me and act like he's all big and tough, so I blurt our randy ****.
    I am stating asian joke to an asian, unless you prove me otherwise, you're asian.

BUT HEY, I understand what you are going through.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D31gn5EyGZ8

Man, you are such a feeble-minded young twit. I feel bad for your parents, they must have trouble putting you to bed at night.
  • Sauce you're such an ignorant hypocrite. You hacked in CLOSED BETA FFS. You got banned from WOGL for an injector, and you went on and on about how you're legit and you'd be unbanned well guess what. You're still banned.

Proof I hacked close beta?

I got banned from WOGL for an injector that was found on a site that supported CF hacks, IDK if it can even work with CF, once I found the injector I tried to run it and it wasn't even able to be run.
    I am legit, any decent player knows that, anyone who thinks I do hack/did hack is striaght up terribad. I'm still banned because in their system they have it as a CF injector because they foudn it on a site that support CF hacks like I said before, and they're more strict then I thought they'd be, I was wrong about them unbanning me, people make mistakes.
    BTW who are you?
    Man, you are such a feeble-minded young twit. I feel bad for your parents, they must have trouble putting you to bed at night.

Hmm... I'm older than you so that makes me young.

I got banned from WOGL for an injector that was found on a site that supported CF hacks, IDK if it can even work with CF, once I found the injector I tried to run it and it wasn't even able to be run.
    I am legit, any decent player knows that, anyone who thinks I do hack/did hack is striaght up terribad. I'm still banned because in their system they have it as a CF injector because they foudn it on a site that support CF hacks like I said before, and they're more strict then I thought they'd be, I was wrong about them unbanning me, people make mistakes.
    BTW who are you?

So you got banned for trying to use hacks on Crossfire? Hearing that, chances are you are using them every time you get a chance.

BTW who are you?

why did you even have the injector to begin with
    Hmm... I'm older than you so that makes me young.

congrats, 17+ and your parents still put you to bed!
    So you got banned for trying to use hacks on Crossfire? Hearing that, chances are you are using them every time you get a chance.
    falloutttt wrote: »
    why did you even have the injector to begin with

I never tried to use hacks for Crossfire, the Injector was on my computer since before I came to CF to hack games like GunZ and Soldier Front.
  • ^

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

So technically, you are a "hacker". Doesn't matter what game, when, where, the fact is you hacked in a game. Wogl did a good job banning you.

BTW who are you?

Other than the fact that you admitted to me via x-fire that you did?

I suppose you'll play that off saying I made it up and you never told me but I don't really care. If I really needed to drag someone into here that also knows I could. But he doesn't care to involve himself in your childish arguments.

Read my signature, it'll be rather obvious to you. I sold my main and when I do play I play on my doWn* account, but this is the forum account I use.
  • lulzimsexyandhawtumad?

granted, that has no part in the thread discussion but someone has to break up the flame fest with random messages, might as well be me attempting it
  • Other than the fact that you admitted to me via x-fire that you did?

I suppose you'll play that off saying I made it up and you never told me but I don't really care. If I really needed to drag someone into here that also knows I could. But he doesn't care to involve himself in your childish arguments.

Read my signature, it'll be rather obvious to you. I sold my main and when I do play I play on my doWn* account, but this is the forum account I use.

Congratulations on the lie there big boy, you're amazing at telling storys tell another one please.

BTW, why are you getting mad at me? Thought you were cool with me, now you're just randomly trying to rip on my, pretty funny kid.
    Congratulations on the lie there big boy, you're amazing at telling storys tell another one please.

BTW, why are you getting mad at me? Thought you were cool with me, now you're just randomly trying to rip on my, pretty funny kid.

The lie? Ah, you don't remember much when you drink do you.

I'm not mad, I just think it's hypocritical to say someone hacked in open beta when you were banned. For a Crossfire injector or not, you've still hacked games.
  • The lie? Ah, you don't remember much when you drink do you.

I'm not mad, I just think it's hypocritical to say someone hacked in open beta when you were banned. For a Crossfire injector or not, you've still hacked games.

No I don't remember much when I drink, doubt I would say that though, since it never happened.

Games that were hacked way before I came to CF.

BTW I never said someone hacked in open beta, pzpzpzpz.
    get your facts striaght kid.
    No I don't remember much when I drink, doubt I would say that though, since it never happened.

Games that were hacked way before I came to CF.

BTW I never said someone hacked in open beta, pzpzpzpz.
    get your facts striaght kid.

[14:02] [cVo]sX | cVo Leader: sauce is ignorant -.-
    [14:02] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: jus tell him to get banned from another league
    [14:02] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: like srsly he had cheats on his comp
    [14:02] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: how much worse of a cf player can u be
    [14:03] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: Just ask him what wogl found on his pc
    [14:03] [cVo]sX | cVo Leader: now he's saying i made it all up
    [14:03] [cVo]sX | cVo Leader: ha
    [14:03] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: Hes a cheater
    [14:03] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: baddie cheater

And yes I am the leader of cVo.
  • [14:02] [cVo]sX | cVo Leader: sauce is ignorant -.-
    [14:02] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: jus tell him to get banned from another league
    [14:02] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: like srsly he had cheats on his comp
    [14:02] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: how much worse of a cf player can u be
    [14:03] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: Just ask him what wogl found on his pc
    [14:03] [cVo]sX | cVo Leader: now he's saying i made it all up
    [14:03] [cVo]sX | cVo Leader: ha
    [14:03] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: Hes a cheater
    [14:03] LL r0th iz bLitzd/\_: baddie cheater

Because most people don't understand WHY I was banned. rofl.

BTW anyone here that wants to TV my computer feel free to add me on xfire; prosauce1
  • 1. We now have confirmed that you were banned for having an injector
    2. You just admitted to hacking in other games
    3. Everyone agrees that you are a cheater

So please, uninstall this game and go cheat somewhere else.